ThE cRiNe
> tHe CrInGe
ThE cRiNe
> tHe CrInGe

>meanwhile in Germanistan Caliphate..

Why is Germany so obsessed with him?

gives them an excuse to copy the late night shows a la colbert and oliver

its dope as fuck

the last thing the kike want is a white serving leader so they push the propaganda

thats art

Spiegel is cancer. One of the worst propaganda outlets.
Though I gotta say, compared to some other title pages, this one is somewhat ambiguous, it projects strength, and Washington itself is not really known for positive connotations, more like dirty political deals and such.

Apiegel is a massively marxist propaganda outlet.
It's become the CNN of Germany.

Why anyone is still taking it serious os beyond me.
It once was relatively neutral, that might be the reaspn. But again :

Der Spiegel is in every regard the CNN of Germany!

Just ridicule it. Probably the best strategy.

Germany has been obsessed with ruling western civilization for 100 years.

Their attempts at dominating over force have failed during the 20th century.

They have now forged an agreement with the globalist elite to undermine democracy and capitalism and finally seize the power they've always dreamed of.

Trump is the antithesis of their direction. He's destroying the globalist cabal and Germany is throwing a tantrum. Again.

That's NYC.

kek - their propaganda has gone off the rail... they may accidentally red pill their audience

You guys must be so proud of yourselves over what youre doing to our civilization

kraut bro, do you know some german red pill videos/ media ? i always wanted to start learning german, but I don't want to listen to liberal cuckery while I do it

Top kek. Spiegel has such a crush on Drumpf. It's cute, really.

very

they already did. all internet tabloids are full of right wing comments. not Sup Forums tier of course, but still. and they are getting more vocal by the day.

Spiegels propaganda is literally on par with the jewish caricatures of the reich.

hahaha

Not too many, you might want to give Reconquista Germania (Nicolai Alexander) a try. For babies first redpill read 'Achgut'/'Die Achse des Guten'.

Pot Prikritie is dope btw, currently at Season 3.

>Anonymous
>JEW YORK CITY POSTER IN BACKGROUND
>JEW POSTER ON POLL

And people wonder why we crave German blood?

I'll check them out

Thanks

>imblying you're better off

Anyone else think that the trump-tsunami looks like a giant moonman head?