>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

elections.virginia.gov/
breitbart.com/national-security/2017/11/05/trump-talks-king-supports-crackdown-rogue-saudi-element/
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ye

Don’t forget to vote on November 7th Virginians

Polls are neck and neck, so every vote will matter

If any anons want to help, jumping on social media would be useful right now

Here are some of the hashtags being used:

#VAgov #Gillespie #GameOnVA
More Dems on the #Northam tag

#NYCTerroristAttack, #SundayMorning, #TCSNYCMarathon, and other trends you might find useful in the Virginia Beach, Norfolk, and Richmond areas would be helpfull to target too.

Polling locations can be found on

elections.virginia.gov/

If you type in your voter info

And just in case:
Expect voter fraud and manipulation. If you are voting, keep tabs on illegals and people being bussed in, especially from DC.

Anyone else think that the donna brazile News makes drumpf look like a huge cuck?
>hillary took over the DNC to guarantee that she would win no matter what
>meanwhile, donald drumpf cucked out to the RNC and almost lost the nomination to bernie

I'm the hat cutter and I'm two threads away.

i bet the TX shooter used a bump stock

Did YOU vote already?

We've over 3200+ already. It's getting crowded

Why haven't you learned to communicate with our only ally against the Jew?

That was my first fucking though. False flag AF.

The only surviving general election Presidential candidates to vote for Trump were Dole and Perot, right?

What does that even mean? Trump is a Republican President.

MAGA

awoo
drop the knife

IT WAS AN ALL WHITE EVANGELICAL COMMUNITY/FAMILY CHURCH

We must stop #Northam! #Gillespie must win the #VAGov race! Fight for Trump at the state level -- there's only 2 elections this year, but there's over 30 next year! The battle has only just begun! #SundayMorning is still trending in some areas of Virginia, and #NYCTerroristAttack etc. are still going well there! Keep it up!

Awoo a cute

Pictures like this prevent me from starting.

Just more post election never trumping

This is what happens when you allow guns in a place of worship.

And for such a progun State why didn’t the Texans aka good guys with guns just kill the gun man before he shot up the church? Makes you think.

So what I am supposed to take away from this, other than that successful business men in the global age have connections to each other, must like states do?

And it's awful nice of Mainstream Media to come out within minutes of "leak" / release with extremely well thought out informative infographics and ready sentences on corruption and illegalitiies

Wish they had done the same for Wikileaks when they covered DNC Clinton Foundation and Clinton Crime Gang.

doesn't Jap take like 2.5 years for the most basic grasp of the language

Drop that knife.

it's autistically cringe

>i bet the TX shooter used a bump stock

those bump stocks are made here in Texas, near Abilene
Local news was swarming the guy's place right after Las Vegas...pretty much the only job in town is working at that place

PEACEKEEPER

WHAT DO YOU MEAN ONE OF PADDOCKS RIFLES WERE AT THE SCENE?

I wouldn't be surprised if Carter voted Trump on the DL.

BE CAREFUL!!! IT'S BRITISH POLICE!!!
QUICKLY, BIN THAT KNIFE!!!!

>hiragana + katakana
>no longer than 2 days
What superhuman powers are these?

>implying Bill didn't vote for Trump

They did the shooter is dead. Leave this thread now mongrel/and or Non White Subhuman. White democrats like you are disappearing WV is so red because all the would be Democrat voters OD’ed.

i hope he didnt have a silenced gernade launcher, i dont wanna give mine up

>leftists will somehow rationalize that the Bushes voting for their candidate is a good thing

>911 get

Imagine guys, if the reason why economy is booming, is precisely because of the idea in the pictures: that there is finally a business man leading the state together with other pro-America business men who have thousands and thousands of connections to other business men in the world.

Wow, you don't need to imagine that kindo f hjapeepend

Depends on the person, バカ 野郎.

>be globalists
>act surprised when global trade happens
Can we just nuke the UK already?

I once saw a documentary about a savant who learns Icelandic in a week and then went on a talk show in Iceland and had an interview in Icelandic.

Trump Talks with King; Supports Crackdown on Rogue Saudi Element

> In a phone conversation on Saturday, President Trump praised Saudi Arabia’s King Salman for his reform agenda to modernize the kingdom, which includes his recent crackdown on corruption.

breitbart.com/national-security/2017/11/05/trump-talks-king-supports-crackdown-rogue-saudi-element/

America is a civilized jungle, while Canada is civilized society

It's one of my top 5 CNN fake news memes, I think.

shooter used an AR15 he bought at the grocery store

>only about about 100 kana
It's called STUDY THEM PROPERLY, you lazy bastards

inb4 New Zealander comes in saying this is all a coincidence and there are no proofs.

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

I'm trying to figure out your ID.
>SEX B2 MHK
>SEX Between MHK?

Autistic neet powers.
Real talk though kana is super simple.

The guys in the japanese threads always pretend. It shouldn't take you longer than a week though.

Each one is 48 characters, and between hiragana and katakana some of them are virtually identical or have slight stylistic differences.

Several characters with similar sounds also look similar, making it even easier to memorise. 2 days really is enough for good working knowledge. Just keep a chart on hand just in case.

>2.5 years for the most basic grasp of the language

The fuck? If you were actually trying in 2.5 years you shouldn't have trouble with anything except classical Japanese literature and maybe some regional dialects. Not saying you'd be speaking fluently, but you shouldn't have trouble watching your anime or reading your manga.

Shut your dick hole, i'm speaking of averages.

He's not a *real* Republican because all real true Republicans are named Bush

carter is a fucking libtard

Those are easy as fuck to memorize. Kanji is the fucker that you'll spend years and years on and then realize you could have done damn near anything else and it would have been more productive.

It's 2B sex

NYTimes reports:

> In an unusually lengthy and detailed readout of the call made on Saturday, the White House said that Mr. Trump had thanked King Salman for Saudi Arabia’s support in fighting terrorism and for its purchase of military equipment from the United States. And he praised the king’s favorite son and top adviser, Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, for his recent calls for tolerance and moderation in Saudi society.

Yeah I know
But if you go against anything on here you're automatically ShareBlue and a part of some grand scheme to shill the board
I'm staying in my happy bubble for now

WHITE AREA CHURCH

>ill never shoot a MG42 except for when im lucky enough to get a spot on day of defeat....

Whats happening with the queen of england?

They're mad he jacked their agenda.

Not altogether untrue. The more racially homogeneous a county it, the happier.

I need the Trump gif with the glowing thumps up

Can anybody help me?

You should aim for standard fluency which is 3000 kanji and all the hiragana, katakana, grammar, and vocabulary that includes to be a basic Japanese speaker.

I want the shooter be a jihadi or a nigger or an illegal. Anything but a white male.

RIP any puppers in a 15 mile radius

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

What was it
A muzzie nigger, or a spic

I don't speak it. I was just told that was the average time to become somewhat fluent

The fact he says this should speak volumes about his own policies and legacy.

He's only being praised by the left now because they hate Trump so much they are willing to be complete opportunists and forget the fact they were calling him a literal Nazi 10 years ago.

>ATF
really gets my noggin joggin

Most likely a boomer

He means he maybe the last Neocon pussy as president, Trump isn't a traditional republican in the sense that he's actively trying to reform and get shit done which thankfully goes against the whole small-government thing that republicans have going on. Compared to him even Obama a democrat was a do-nothing president.

OP keeps getting digits

A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, or some other such gibberish. The point is you've got to start somewhere and you've got to start.

wtf, he is draining the swamp and not part of the swamp himself

Yeah, had to vote absentee which was pic related on the copypasta and confirmed my voted was received 5 days ago

Am I the only one on here you doesn;t know what a bump stock is?

>being a shareholder in a multinational corporation proves a criminal connection

Fug it took about almost a week to memorize. Common kanji are way easier for me to remember for some reason.

any google street view of the neighborhood?

good

HOW
COMPLETLEY
ORGANIC

DEMOGRAPHICS of the area 1/2

What on Earth did Junior Flynn mean by this

Carter is a weird fellow. Pretty sure he doesn't like where the Democratic Party is today. Then again, he destroyed his party when in office.

Trump has been working closely with them to modernize and rein some of their extreme financiers in government.
Next country will be Pakistan, a close ally of saudi arabia although that might be a bit harder.

Have the animated version.

Purely coincidental.

he means that the gop is a whole new beast with trump in charge

>that flag
Pathetic, desu.

Bump stocks allow the gun's recoil to ready the next shot. They increase your rate of fire.