HAPPENING!! 16 killed in mass shooting in Sutherland Springs TX. False flag?? Q's prediction?

HAPPENING!! 16 killed in mass shooting in Sutherland Springs TX. False flag?? Q's prediction?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4qyZQTjS6Ks
youtube.com/watch?v=t1WWDBTda2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Q's prediction
Holy fuck

sutherland springs is an unincorporated Ghost Town. what are the fucking chances.

seems legit, this is like 30min away from me. Not much information has came out. BTW that church is really small...sad.

Did he really ?

Fbi coming, 20+ got btfo, shoother down.

Looks like the church was full of Mexicans, according to a photo I saw.

False Flag Diversion.
Deep State is Going Down.

Culprit uploaded a disturbing video before the attack. Virgin rage is a real problem.

Pls be shitskin shooter

NOW ISNOT THE TIME TO TALK ABOUT BANNING GUNS OP JESUS FUCKING CHRIST GET A GRIP!!!

How white is the town/Church?

>live in drumpfs america

>get killed

how can you fuckers be happy with this mess of a presidency?

>be american
>get shot

Whitebois strike again.

Lmao.

faggots

Post the prediction

seriously. how the fuck does he keep getting away with this?

Kosher slaughter for kikes soon.

Someone post the prediction

Mass shooting? Probably a white guy recently converted to islam.

If it was a white supremacist the first thing they would do is revealing he was white supremacist.

But, no info so, probably one minority.

FALSE FLAG
>FALSE FLAG

>poland is creating happening threads faster than americans
Lel

nah. im an american in poland for a few days on business

>a few people shot in a flyover state

no one cares

Please be Muslim. Please be Muslim. Please be Muslim.

(I'm just trying to get my comment featured in the liberal press when they cover Sup Forums's reactions)

Proof?

how much is land in that area?

He can't keep getting away with it

Guaranteed to be Antifa. Shills are in damage control mode already.

No no no my lad, to get on fake news you have to claim responsibility and shop in a date before the massacre. Claim you did it for Allah and slenderman and ISIS and the IRA and a free catalonia.

Can't fail.

>this Mexican on the phone

Congratulations, Murrica. Truely a shining city on a hill.

stfu and stealing our trips, CIA nigger.

Civilians should never have access to military pistols and rifles. The 2nd amendment was meant for muskets, not machine guns. Americans really need to do something about their gun problem.

Whitey shoots 58 people dead: reaction - eh what can you do
muzzie runs over 8 people - THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!

Trump will probably wait 3 days before condemning the attack. If this was a Muslim, Trump would have already signed an executive order on this by now.

Remember the Golden Rule of mass shootings: if the shooter is white, it shows that white people are inherently fucked-up; if the shooter is non-white, it's because white people somehow caused him to do it (e.g. because of "racism", "imperialism", "social exclusion" etc.), which is also proof that white people are inherently fucked-up.

>Whitey shoots 58 people dead: reaction - eh what can you do

From where? Our media ran anti-white headlines for days afterwards, even though the white race, unlike Islam, is not an ideology. Fuck, you people are idiots

>Civilians should never have access to military pistols and rifles.

I'm sorry to tell you that I am Canadian, and a gun owner. Your argument is like saying "the 1st Amendment was never intended to apply to TV or the internet"

STFU Brit fag

Yet he wasn't called a terrorist.

Why?

Because... he wasn't a terrorist. He was a mass killer. It isn't necessarily the same thing.

>Yet he wasn't called a terrorist.
>Why?
beacuse we dont know the motive

>20 dead
>30 wounded
>god is great

just another religious christian fundamentalist :^)

in order for a mass shooting to be called a terrorist attack the motive for the attack must be religious or political

Because he didn't attach his attack to any ideology or invasive idea as followthrough.

He was just a fucking asshole.

Not according to the left.

We are not deliberately importing whiteys.

brand new footage of first responders in action

youtube.com/watch?v=4qyZQTjS6Ks

can someone give me a quick rundown?

He was "asian"?

People who believe this is a false flag need to be guillotine'd

Terrorism is using violence to further a political agenda, not just killing lots of people.

kino

youtube.com/watch?v=t1WWDBTda2Y

everything is a false flag for pol

That's back when the government only had muskets, too. So, to keep things fair all civilians get their own nukes. Okay?

>that virgin stance

Literally straight out of the meme.

Christ fags literately BTFO.

I bet the priest will turn the other cheek and forgive the guy who shot up his church.

if it fits my agenda its real, if it doesnt it is a false flag

t. pol

Shit, that town is 40 mins away from me and this is the first Im hearing about this

They also think a man is a woman, so their definitions on words are garbage

>implying killing people is a bad thing

>False flag
>Everything
This is starting to get all so tiresome.

israel/cia/mossad as usual

it's kind of mean to just go and kill people tbqh

>someone takes up two parking spaces and just says fuck you when you point it out
"What a jerk."
>someone takes up two parking spaces and says they were told by X group to do it when you point it out
"Wtf, X group. Stop it."

If even the brit is saying that then you should take a long hard look at yourself.

Everyone in that part of Texas is Mexican.

niggers commit mass shootings literally every day

Shooter

link?

prove it

perfect scenario not to be video taped.
perfect set to kill Christians at a church (republican types, just like LV)

The Puckle Gun was invented more than 50 years before the constitution was written. They quite literally knew of the existence of machine guns.

source or false

Because I know...now fuck off faggot

Actual shooter, he yelled "I am gun Lucifer" and started blazing away

No. They might shoot someONE but not mass.

Nice try faggot

WAS IT AN EGRO CHURCH?

Stream where?

fucking hell, here we go

Shooter's name is Chris Ward, moron

Update: “at least 27 dead”

Where the fuck are my concealed carry friends when this shit goes down?

Fuck gun control, it’s time to mandate gun ownership

>quote
leftie.

A mass shooting is an incident involving multiple victims of firearms-related violence.[1] The United States' Congressional Research Service acknowledges that there is not a broadly accepted definition, and defines a "public mass shooting"[2] as one in which four or more people selected indiscriminately, not including the perpetrator, are killed, echoing the FBI definition[3][4] of the term "mass murder". Another unofficial definition of a mass shooting is an event involving the shooting (not necessarily resulting in death) of four or more people with no cooling-off period

literally every day

White boy's at it again hahha, just as you made some progress with the "it's ok to be white" shit, you fucked it up again. There is no helping you fucking people, just die out already

its only flase flag if hes white, and terrorism if nigger or sandnigger how long have you been on pol?

Wrong

Filler event to clog the media for a few days. What's really going on?

Today is November 5th. Weren't antifags doing shit yesterday but today is "LEL GOY FAWKS DEY!!!". Those antifags love that shit.

We need another Elliot Rodger

>Meme ideology
Shall not be infringed.