Here's a big favor

>Important to the United States!

A favor in exchange for info leading to the arrest of…?

Other urls found in this thread:

english.alarabiya.net/en/2016/09/29/The-curious-case-of-Huma-Abedin-and-her-father.html
money.cnn.com/2016/08/26/technology/hillary-clinton-bleachbit/index.html
twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792
zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-27/saudi-arabia-might-recognize-israel-because-neom
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/481
dailycaller.com/2017/06/19/exclusive-soros-clinton-linked-teneo-among-donors-to-mccain-institute/
opensocietyfoundations.org/voices/human-cost-secret-us-drone-strikes-yemen
washingtonpost.com/politics/obamas-visit-to-ally-saudi-arabia-shadowed-by-tensions-with-the-kingdom/2016/04/20/a0a987e0-06eb-11e6-a12f-ea5aed7958dc_story.html?utm_term=.3b11b23b51f5
cnn.com/2016/08/03/politics/us-sends-plane-iran-400-million-cash/index.html
opensocietyfoundations.org/voices/why-dirty-money-feminist-issue
cbsnews.com/news/john-kerry-says-trump-is-creating-an-international-crisis-over-iran-deal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

connecting the "dot's" found on Weiner's laptop

Why did "Patsey", the whipping girl, distancing herself from HRC now? Very brave…

More to come...

were they really rogue? more like a whole network of other players...

Mr Assange noted the US government had never acknowledged governments of Middle East nations had financially supported Isis, instead arguing such support was isolated to “some rogue princes using their cut of the oil money to do whatever they like, although the government disapproves”, according to the WikiLeaks founder.

From

So Al-Waleed has been meddling in foreign governments (ours), and doing backroom deals with our corrupt officials along with possibly funding terrorists in the US. Trump calls him out on manipulating the American government. Al-Waleed doubles down on his bullshit. Trump wins, goes to Saudi Arabia, makes nice with the king, and sells some weapons under the condition that the king gets his kids in-line. Vegas happens, and a few weeks later the King goes full purge.

How much do you want to bet he's going to turn over any and all information he has on corrupt officials in the US?

Middle easterners (at least honest ones) will keep their word...once Aramco is on the NYSE

Trump, there's so many other things going on, this thread is getting ignored. Have a bump for visibility!

Explain

Trump is literally the dark knight, what in the fuck.

Trump is literally finished. Did you see the paradise papers!

Putting Aramco on the NYSE basically gives private citizens a way to personally benefit from the petrodollar, instead of all the profits staying in KSA, especially if Aramco stock pays dividends. It's beautiful.

Pizza related.

I read they're not doing it because '9/11 families potential lawsuits'

So, if Aramco is put on the NYSE, what will be the Saudis' part of the bargain?

It's obvious to connect the arrested Saudis to the CF, hence Huma Abedin, hence Weiner's laptop.

But will Saudis extradite someone to the US? Arrest someone important? Provide more information for US investigators?

Thanks and bump

english.alarabiya.net/en/2016/09/29/The-curious-case-of-Huma-Abedin-and-her-father.html

Aramco IS the Saudis' part of the bargain. Putting Aramco on NYSE instead of selling it to, say, China, preserves the petrodollar for another fifty years. The question is what we're offering THEM in return.

9/11

Remeber BleachBit....

>"deleted where even God can't read them."

Remeber the Titanic?

money.cnn.com/2016/08/26/technology/hillary-clinton-bleachbit/index.html

oops forgot Weiner's laptop...

Bump

The biggest swerve ever:
Greater. Saudi. Arabia.

Checked capped

Checked

The art of the deal

Bumppppp

bahahah, israel btfo

>remember the titanic

???????????? what could this mean?

Well the Saudis economy was struggling for a while and the US Stock markets are the strongest and largest in the world, which will keep the Saudi's economy afloat.

twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792

EVERYONE IN HERE, PLEASE READ THIS

I think you're slightly off. At least according to this analysis, which makes a whole lot of sense to me, Trump asking for SA to put their shit on the NYSE isn't "asking", it's signalling to them that he is happy with what they just did, the arrests, and now he will hold up his end of the bargain, and allow Aramco on the NYSE.

It makes a lot of sense that the Saudis, in order to save their economy, ASKED TRUMP to be put on the NYSE.

Thoughts?

Combine Greater Saudi Arabia with the fact the Lebanese PM just quit, likely Hezbollah will fill the power vacuum..... Israel must be sweating profusely now.

good catch

yea we know
but the real question is when
was 8th legit or larp
ive been waiting since last year to see her in cuffs
im a patient man
plz deliver
too many larpers here lately
can't tell signal from noise
all started after wh user
he brought this upon us
you could be one
or not
no one knows
without legit info your thread is low value

us-led nato-arab coalition against iran. israeli war in lebanon. saudis recognize israel. and maybe NEOM $500 billion-dollar city project thing too.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-27/saudi-arabia-might-recognize-israel-because-neom

Fist Bump for quality content

crushing iran and stopping their nukes uranium one was giving them

We all know trump is in bed with the Russians and the Arabs, it's only a matter of time until he sells our country out to save his own ass when he flees from impeachment and likely imprisonment.

He's a fucking traitor.

i can't follow Saudi names enough to connect the dots.
Were the ones in the crashed helicopter friendlies, or no?

FUck you, this means even more sand niggers once you start bombing the middle east again back to stone age. Atleast give me a fucking green card before you start that shit plz

i trust this mans face

No the Child of one the ones purged

he looks like a good person

you must live a miserable existence

I hadn't considered that angle, but it fits with the facts about the Saudi happenings, what we know of how Trump works, the MAGA agenda, AND the various LARPers/leakers we've seen pointing at Big Shit Going Down This Weekend. Good read. Thanks for linking it!

Stop projecting Hilldawg.

in bed with them doing what retard?

your comment doesnt even include a supposed crime let alone evidence

Times up kike

start a fanclub

check before bedtime. getting sleepy

gaydar goes off though thats why

btw... does SA fear Iran as much touted? probably not that much...

> Saudis already have their own b___

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/481

NO
the son was never a crown prince, a permanent title of anyone who was once the heir.

Its the Father, who for a time was the heir, and for 7 years 05-12 was the head of their CIA

The queen of Britain is also fucked.

terrified of them

Saudi = head of Sunni Muslims
Iran = Head of Shiite Muslims

Iran getting Nukes while Saudis run out of Oil Money is their ultimate nightmare.

How convenient

>iran

whats the deal whit iran, are they controlled opposition?

WHAT HTE FUCK

Does the timeline match up? I thought that tweet was prior to arrests.

So SA has their own nukes? Did they get them from (((them))) or us?

Iran and Saudi are the big pimp sandniggers for Shia and Sunni Islam, respectively. Imagine the religious wars of 16th century Europe with modern military gear and the Internet. Iran isn't truly controlled by anyone else, but their ties to Russia and China make them a hard nut to crack by direct US military action, and we constantly have to keep Israel from slipping their leash and launching Doolittle raids... or we did, before Russia's economy went completely to shit. Backing the Saudis turns it into dunecoon vs. dunecoon, and the Russians and Chinese can't provide logistical support even a tenth as well as the US can, so that's most likely a win condition for us.

time travel back to 1979 ((Khomeini/Shah))

No, it wasn't. Arrests happened first.

so there is no real opposition in this world? just controlled puppets?

Sausis own a stake in NYSE, best thing they can do for themselves

Guess who also was receiving rogue prince's money...JM

what a suprise! no wonder he acting like he is...

dailycaller.com/2017/06/19/exclusive-soros-clinton-linked-teneo-among-donors-to-mccain-institute/

So the entire church of 50 people were shot or wounded today. Pretty good shooting for a civilian

Mr. President, you are a genius!!
SA has a swift way of dealing with traitors and the punishment usually ends up with a sword and shown on liveleak.
Let SA clean up our mess in exchange for us partnering together for the good of the world.
"Unlock the mysteries of Space..." and reset all financials across the world.

JM? It's probably very obvious......hmmm

no. odd how there's a shooting taking up the media right now

Afraid not. But the Jews are open to the idea.

Oh. Just answered my own question.

i mean... he's had dealings with the russians! you know--like, all of the paradise papers and all this fbi stuff! plus, this saudi stuff, you know? i'll link you to the huffpo article, but i saw an even better video on buzzfeed that explains the huffpo article.
it's totally going to take him down, unlike the last time someone said "trump is (literally) finished" every week since november.

Here's another crumb…from a couple of years ago, another piece of the puzzle...

Look who was seeking for justice! For "civilian victims" of course…i.e. not for terrorists

>As Yemen sinks further into instability, the report seeks to ensure that the civilian victims of these strikes are not forgotten to new and future crises

opensocietyfoundations.org/voices/human-cost-secret-us-drone-strikes-yemen

(((Civilian victims))) are terrorists like 90% of the time in these strikes. Fucking Soros.

death toll would even higher if the US put boots on the ground

Phew! too many happeinings...seems like a good time for a vacation

>saudi aramco
>in the NYSE

HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAA

I'LL CUT MY DICK OFF THE DAY THAT HAPPENS

Been trying to get Sup Forums to find Tony Pod. (or his brother) for days now. Obama is even more sneaky. He WAS in Chicago recently for an event last week. After that, I don't know.

Say goodbye to your benis, huehue.

explain what that'd mean plz mr monkeyman

Someone should screenshot this to make sure you keep up on that promise. Kek demands this.

and for the guilty parties... this is coming

Forget about Iran

Shine the Light!

God Speed, important user.

yet another piece...
This
>The disagreement between the two nations extends to Obama’s historic accord with Iran to curb its nuclear program

washingtonpost.com/politics/obamas-visit-to-ally-saudi-arabia-shadowed-by-tensions-with-the-kingdom/2016/04/20/a0a987e0-06eb-11e6-a12f-ea5aed7958dc_story.html?utm_term=.3b11b23b51f5

Then…Obama does this…(SA gets stabbed in the back)…
>I wonder what we can use this for…

cnn.com/2016/08/03/politics/us-sends-plane-iran-400-million-cash/index.html

Donna Brazile while totally negroid didn’t want to help HRC and was forced into doing it - now has a chance to redeem herself.

Saudi Prince dead!7 officials too!

There was also another laptop 'lost in the mail'..
After Platte made backup copy.

Not salalami, it's some other minor prince

Kinda funny how there happens to be that whole US Navy build up near where Trump is.

BO usually travels to the same places Trump does days before or days after Trump's planned visits, many times meeting with the same people Trump meets. BO might be in SE . Asia now. Another guess is some small private island, like when he jetted to Tahiti right after the election. My last hunch is that he's in the Mid East right now and has connection to all of today's happenings.

>antifags chimping out literally on election day
My God, these people are idiots.

>BO usually travels to the same places Trump does days before or days after Trump's planned visits, many times meeting with the same people Trump meets
so why does he do that tho`?

Panama papers set to distract from this ….

>Open Society writing about "dirty money"

opensocietyfoundations.org/voices/why-dirty-money-feminist-issue

Breathe in…HAHAHAHAAAHAHAA

he's at that island in japan they were telling Hasstert to disapear to?

BO is literally the shadow government. BO is talking to or getting leaks from traitors surrounding the people Trump visit. Why is Trump trying to hard to forge better personal alliances with other world leaders? BO is there to implant or extract info from other international players in his globalist scheme.

that cover also showed suspected pGate kids hanging over a red looking, cratered planet. Mars ? WTH

We interrupt your daily programming to bring you a message from the Deep State

>A high-stakes game of chicken is going on…

cbsnews.com/news/john-kerry-says-trump-is-creating-an-international-crisis-over-iran-deal/

I even watched a legit(mainstream) documentary on rich Saudi princes supporting ISIS as well as drug trafficking