Sup Forums Investigation Thread - PODESTAS ON THE RUN

There are wild rumours circulating of Tony Podesta being in custody and John being ordered to turn himself in, with a complete media blackout issued as part of his terms of surrender.

Q suggested the Podestas had tried to leave the country.

(archive.is/FYgRQ#selection-20637.0-20637.821)
Suggestion that Tony has turned himself in and John is on the run. There are many news articles like this.

Two more sealed indictments dropped at DCDC this weekend.
Q said he needed us.
What for?
They need our WEAPONISED AUTISM.
Our mission: FIND THE PODESTAS.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hg0LV
archive.is/Gcbn1
youtube.com/watch?v=1YIpi8GVbc8
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11508
archive.is/oPPQK
offgridweb.com/preparation/qa-with-doug-marcaida
youtube.com/watch?v=I9uB_3ZfiCc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nNNt-vcApQE
cbsnews.com/news/small-plane-lands-on-florida-highway-after-losing-power/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll tell you what we know, then the juicy rumors. He stepped down from his company the same day Mueller's indictments of Manafort and co. went public. We know Manafort dealt with the Podestas in the past, and Tony's sudden departure indicates he's feeling the heat, knowing he'll be in the cross hairs soon. Yesterday the MSM news cycle reported on the Podesta Group and Mercury LLC. being investigated by the council.
>archive.is/hg0LV
The Podestas are lawyering up.
>archive.is/Gcbn1
His lawyer is Geoffrey Garinther. Geoff is a former federal prosecutor with 30 years of trial experience whose practice focuses on defending corporations and individuals accused of white collar crime – particularly where there are allegations of political corruption or healthcare fraud. It appears that Tony has hired the right guy for his situation. Garinther is trying to silence Tucker from saying anything about the Podestas and collusion. Another telling sign. These are the things we know.

!!! Incoming rumors say TONY PODESTA HAS BEEN ARRESTED AND IS ALREADY IN CUSTODY. Part of his bargain included media blackout on this event. Read about it here:

OP also makes note of the "upper northeast USA" as a clue. What does this mean?

I'm very intrigued by this combined with all of the other info we already know. It's still in our advantage if we know where he physically went after he stepped down or if there's any other evidence of red flags, like transferring money, selling stock, contacting a lawyer, booking a flight or bus, etc. That's what we have to investigate. Knowing what Podesta did this past week will help all of us understand the big picture. You with me anons?

These paradise papers are obviously a distraction along with the false flag shooter of the church.

neonnettle is fake news

This will just be deleted again.

What if he talked about another HUMA?

Tony is in custody, upper northeast USA.

We were looking at the court records yesterday, but we were all too NEET to stump up 10 cents for the document fee. Tony podesta confirmed for locked up in US marshal custody washington DC.

John Podesta is on the run, we find our soon if Hillary misses her tun in time. We need to track John down. This is our task.

No.
An user paid. Only traffic violations.
Sites were scams.

i'll bump this

Did he take screenshots?

Those companies that sell arrest records don't have access to insider info. They curate publicly available info for people too lazy to look for themselves. Employers, etc. There's no way that report has anything useful in it. Either empty or has a traffic ticket from 1987 or something like that.

Bump

Not sure how it works.
I had an employee miss work and not call in. I checked Been Verified and it showed he had been arrested that same morning.

Sauce on Tony indicement confirmation?

who wrote that article my eyes aint to good sonny

County jails, etc, post their arrests immediately. BeenVerified pulls from there.
There was nothing there.

someone said it was marshalls who had

Small if fake

>ohn Podesta contacted officials and informed them he would turn himself over to officials by 2AM EST Saturday morning in New York but failed to do so, he has also failed to make contact and his cellphone appears to be off or destroyed. It is currently feared he has either fled, in hiding, or dead.

Has anyone checked the basement at Comet Ping Pong?

Guyss let's go to sleep&script=true}

sorry just had a massive bump of cocaine and shared it with every poster here so no one is sleepy at all but rather bright eyed

checked, thanks user, back to work!

>HOT
>SHIT

maybe he flushed himself, check bodies of water

(((Jay Greenberg)))

>be resilient
bumping this shit

>wild rumors
you said it yourself, OP

Cocaining the thread.

(((Greenberg))) you were right again gramps

real?

New York?
JP lives in Washington DC, with possible second home in Florida. Why was he in New York?
Was he even in NY at all?
Would be helpful to verify rumours.

youtube.com/watch?v=1YIpi8GVbc8

>my trumpfag blog says so
lol at every gullible faggot

Damn pol... We've come a long way. Think about where we were during election time. Makes me proud to be an American

JESUS CHRIST YOU FUCKING RETARDS.

NEON NETTLE IS NOT REAL NEWS. IT IS MEANT TO OBFUSCATE.

I hate to sound like a shill, but you guys are wasting your time. especially the supposition that Crooked Hillary has turned herself in and will be heading to jail. We get played, and I admit i have gotten played by fake news that takes advantage of our wishful thinking.

SHUT THE FUCK UP JESUS CHRIST, GO POST IN BLACKED THREADS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Like skimming Steve Quayle's site all over again. *eyeroll*

sage news

remember a few weeks ago? He was very conspicuous, I remember him being photographed at some hot dog stand or something, like he wanted to be publicly seen, then a few days ago, picking a fight on twitter with Alex Jones over pizza

THE HUNT BEGINS, BOYS

I'VE WAITED A YEAR FOR THIS

captcha: publico jewell

This is probably fake af... how can someone "make a deal" for a total press blackout? That seems you know... absurd.

I hope it's all true, but c'mon...

Source?
His picking a fight with AJ was 10/31 - his most recent tweet.

YOU THINK

YOU'RE
HOT SHIT

WON'T CHA
? ? ? [Reply][Send Greeting][Subscribe][Gas]

Don't try and post comments while having a stroke.

An user posting as US Marshal Insider said a few months ago that john podesta was already in prison in Pennsylvania somewhere IIRC.

That being said if there are many news articles about this, we need to post a better source than neon nettle. Because this is the second time we're hearing this, and it contradicts what was said the first time.

**sssnifffff*** for justice

Has Tony podesta done any tweets lately? He's always posting stupid pictures of his risotto and meals. If all of a sudden we're seeing nothing from him it indicates he is on the run or already in custody.

The only place Podesta is on the run is Sup Forums

kys

AHH i remember WTHR-13 from when i lived in indy - they always managed to find the most outrageous people for their "investigative journalism" segment

Can't find TP's Twitter. JP has been silent since 31 October.

He's in the one place they would never think to look: comet pizzas basement

Bump.

I want 10 g.

fake and gay, it's fucking nothing.

It's nothing.

they are allready locked up. search the puplic arrest records for the clintons in new york and the podestas in dc

That undisclosed Japanese island is probably looking pretty good to Podesta right now. wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11508

found it Podesta "on the run" 7/28/17
archive.is/oPPQK

did i awoken the shills?

Someone claimed he was in a pizzagate thread that night, too, and then we got those intel breadcrumbs, then shit went dark.

Nigger, that's not a nothingburger. I can see the fucking stuff between the buns.

>wild rumours circulating of Tony Podesta being in custody a

correct. wild rumors. in other words, FAKE NEWS. Literally.

Proof in pic related.

(for those of you who aren't very bright, which is MOST of you, this picture shows that the "arrest record" of Anthony Podesta prove nothing because this picture proves nothing)

"Doug has trained civilians, military members, and law enforcement officers around the world."

Makes weapons and knives...

offgridweb.com/preparation/qa-with-doug-marcaida

no source? -> shill

thanks, user, I needed that, back to work!

>Brrummmpppttt

arrested does not = tortured to death for weeks
just...
let me put my hands upon them goddamnit

youtube.com/watch?v=I9uB_3ZfiCc
posting in an ebin bread kek

>hillary's gona get arrested

>proofs???

>eh i don't have proof its a media blackout sweety x
Sup Forums is pathetic

Okay, thanks.

Shapiro says Trump is clean enough to say "Come at me bro" regarding his involvement in the investigation

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nNNt-vcApQE

Based Kike

bump

boomp

get in here

Digger anons, try to ignore the false flag attack. I don't think it'll lead you in the right direction - it was designed specifically as a distraction.

>involuntary hover hand

Found the real thread on Pol today. Nice

trying to find Podesta? John or Tony? Both?

THIS

hillary is going down the drain

cbsnews.com/news/small-plane-lands-on-florida-highway-after-losing-power/
Does Podesta live near Boynton Beach area...?

hu, what? why does drudge not have a headline on this?

user my sides

Because its FAKE NEWS idiot

We're gonna really have to keep on this story. They are going to try to bury it so far down the memory hole that we will struggle to get any new information on it at all. You remember what happened to Lynch and Rice after their hearings and depositions.

Neither do I. Thats my point. They will try hard to bury this. We are really gonna have to watch.

I haven't heard shit about that democrat worker that got shot to death in a 'robbery' in months. Iirc, they never had a suspect in that either.