Link: youtube.com/watch?v=B8qsG_6bQ_8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vST61W4bGm8
youtube.com/watch?v=2_le9zYd6VM
youtu.be/HFW0z0Y5TR4?t=13m32s
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

holy shit i don't care about any of these faggots fuck off

At least the Nazbol roastie is flipping on Trump finally. Her fanbase and shekels will dry up quicker than her pussy upon seeing a white man.

>e-celeb bullshit

Remember when he made this speech?

youtube.com/watch?v=vST61W4bGm8

fuck off lauren

sounds like she is going to attack Milo Cernovich and Loomer

Fpbp

This is what I'm expecting as well.

Provide some context or fuck off, faggot.

Lauren Southern, 2014.

She's Canadian. What'd ya expect?

What's your point ratboy?

Why is Canada superior to the united shitstains (although that isn't saying much)? Is it the remaining European influence?

looks nothing like her

You are insane. You will never, ever convince a single person that Lauren is nazbol and you know that because it's totally retarded. The only reason to post that is to shitpost.

Nazbol is based

Hegel talked about a synthesis, Nazbol is that synthesis.

Our largest minority group is 5% chink. Americans are completely dominated by kikes and their 45,000,000 negros have pushed them out of every major city. Most white Americans live shitty matchstick suburbs, while the local jobs are shipped off to China and Mexico.

This livestream has the potential to turn very awkward if Fuentes reveals his powerlevel too much. Especially since she is bringing a tranny on.

Communism hasnt worked in 200 years. Are you a first time voter or something?

Yes, it will be interesting.

POO

IN

literally the most retarded take on Hegel I've seen.

>My Waifu

>Canadian Jew
>Mexican
>hapa Canadian
>who
>who

hmmm the industrial and military power of the USSR merged with the ideologies and military advancements of Natsoc Germany.
Combined, it's fucking unstoppable.

Imagine pic related walking into no-go zones in Europe?

(checked)
Get rid of the Communism and what do you have? NatSoc. Why you are betas so intent on promoting the failed system of Communism? I dont understand the reasoning.

can anyone explain the fascination with Communism please? it has 200 years of proven failure. what's the deal?

I know, Lauren even made a whole video about how communism is awful.

youtube.com/watch?v=2_le9zYd6VM

Does Lauren not realize Bolshevism is Communism then?

who said I am promoting communism?
I said that I want the industrial and military power of the ussr you faggot not that I want communism.

love her, hate her, just like her alot, she is something else.

USSR was Communist lol.
Bolshevism is literally Communism.
Nazbol == Nationalistic form of Communism.
So again.. why promote Communism?

One other user posted it.

>Each one sees in himself a future commissar.

The leftists think each one (themself) WILL be a high party official when they, (((they)) take over. They will have the power of life and death, they will be able to send us (whites, conservatives, fascists) to the firing squad.

The misery and poverty of the people are of no concern to the high party officials, since they live in splendor like Kim Jong Il in North Korea, bloated on excess, while his countrymen starve.

good explanation. i wonder if these pseudo-right nazbol faggets realize they get the bullet too.

I SAID THAT I WANT THE MILITARY AND INDUSTRIAL POWER OF THE USSR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not that I want the ideology of the fucking USSR.
I know they were communist i'm not a fucking normie.

But the USSR was a fucking powerhouse when Stalin built huge fucking factories in the Urals.
they were dishing out thousands and thousands of tanks, vehicles, weapons, etc. etc. into their War Machine.
And also they were a huge fucking country.
Germany did not have the industrial power that the USSR had because Germany is fucking small and has not a lot of natural resources.
Meanwhile in Russia they had unlimited resources in Siberia like metals, minerals, wood from the Siberian trees.

You get what i'm saying ?!!!

>I SAID THAT I WANT THE MILITARY AND INDUSTRIAL POWER OF THE USSR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>not that I want the ideology of the fucking USSR.
Yeah that's fine. So why does that require Bolshevism..which is Communism... which is the ideology of the fucking USSR? Can't we MAGA without falling for Jewish tricks?

Damn she's a cutie

would you lick her feet clean?

>I SAID THAT I WANT THE MILITARY AND INDUSTRIAL POWER OF THE USSR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

US capabilities have always dwarfed the Commies. Fuck off teentard. Russia was saved by Lend Lease though its own efforts were vital.

>Nick Fuentes

Noice.

>Theryn Meyer

Literally who?

Of course she does. Here she is talking about how Lenin and Trotsky were behind destroying gender relations and degenerating our society.

youtu.be/HFW0z0Y5TR4?t=13m32s

are you retarded ?

Just because I acknowledge that the ussr was a powerful country does not mean i'm a fucking commie .

>US capabilities have always dwarfed the Commies.
Good point. Maybe these young people are romanticizing the USSR in the same way NatSoc do 1930s Germany? Either way its cringey and sets us back decades.

>of course she does
Great. So stop promoting NAZBOL as "the answer" then?
>inb4 shes only kidding
this is not a good reason to promote nazbol and her fans didnt think she was kidding.

I think she was in DC, but I didn't get the invite for her alt-right Halloween party. Must have been an oversight?
Right guys?

>Literally who?
a tranny

if you adhere to or promote National BOLSHEVISM..which is literally Communism.. then yeah you are a fucking commie. Even if you don't realize it, youre a commie. That's the entire point of Nazbol, isnt it? To spread Communism among low informed first time voters disguised as a form of Russian nationalism. Communism, whether you call it Bolshevism or whatever, is cancer designed to rekt the host nation. Please stop falling for political cult leaders.

Russia was saved by the Lend Lease because the German Luftwaffe bombed all of their industrial plants that were hidden in the Urals.
So they made a pact with America to provide them with tons of weapons, vehicles, food, medical aid, water, etc.

But before that they were on overdrive to build their soviet war machine.
Remember that Stalin was going to invade Western Europe and needed to build his forces to maximum power.

>Lauren Southern
dated a nigger and an indian, stating she has no preference for race
>Nick Fuentes
isn't even white, got BTFO by michael knowles
>Roaming Millennial
isn't even white, don't know much else about her
>NoBullshit
got BTFO by that degenerate Destiny faggot
>Theryn Meyer
is a fucking tranny

kys faggot

how does acknowledging that a country had a good military and industrial complex mean i'm a fucking commie? listen to what you're saying you stupid fuck.
And I'm a Natsoc if you want to know.

NoBullshit is probably the most retarded person i've ever listened to. Watch the Destiny debate for cringe.

>drumpfkins find excuses to hate every person that publicly realizes how dumb and cucked by kikes trump is even though they loved and revered them before
lmao
BASED JEWS

Do you actually think the people on this board are retarded? I cannot imagine why else you would try this shit. Unless you think it's funny? I really do not get it. She has never, ever supported a single Nazbol/Bolshevist ideas. She actually is too libertarian and capitalist for my liking.

I recognize you you worthless piece of dogshit. You're the ZOG shill who lies about every right-wing woman.

see

I called out lauren southern for being Nazbol cancer and then ..
you defended Nazbol.

I didnt critique USSR's military. You can romanticize the past all you want. Youre just as cringey as the NatSoc LARPers, but hey who cares? I judged National Bolshevism as the Communist cancer it is. You got a problem with that?

great. so why spread nazbol memes? :)

sounds like controlled opposition

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

Either post Lauren Southern's nudes or gtfo

Communism worked in Burkina Faso until the French intervened

Isn't based Nick literally /ourguy/ and redpilled on the JQ ? What is he doing with these alt-lite cucks and roasties ?

LE NICE ECELEB THREAD KILL YOURSELVES

It's called a joke. Everyone knows it's a joke. You will never convince a single person that it's not a joke.

No, he's another autistic MAGA Redditor. Complete waste of time.

This stream is about alt-right vs new right vs alt-left.

Also Faith Goldy was on Nick's podcast and Lauren might go on there at some point.

define "worked" and for how long?

why would she joke about being nazbol if she knows communism is cancer?

You have never watched his show or you're just a lying idiot.

Shoot yourself in the head.

not an answer. if lauren knows how bad communism is why would she make jokes about it?

Is Lauren Southern being a irrelevant pleb?

this, will you fucking shills just fuck off already, jesus christ, no one cares about these attention whores anymore

Why did Larry David make jokes about concentration camps?

Bunch of literally who's, well besides Southern which has popped up around here for dozens of times, everyone else is irrelevant at best

Massive cringe. This is worse than that time I ran into hbomberguy and literally stepped on him while walking over him. Weakling. Cultureless. Just like all good little leftists.

>autistic finn white knight turns on his magabros as soon as they turn on his whore lauren southern.
classic

>Lauren Southern thread
>Moarpheus faggot post Nr. 3
For montbs you've been doing this shit now. Get a fucking job

Fuentes is gonna stomp all these fuckers. Can't wait

BUT DAY REDPILL THE NORMIES AND HELP DA MOOOOVEMENT STOP LARPING AND DONATE TO MY PODCAST

because the holocaust didnt happen but it should have.

The shills are the ones attacking them you imbecile. These people are important in the fight against ZOG. Well, some of them (Southern and Fuentes, the rest are garbage)

What are you even talking about?'

You are deflecting like a jew.

Think i heard Destiny debating NoBullshit a while ago. What a fucking retard.

Fuentes is good

He's calling you a Kike in 3...2...1...

>These people are important in the fight against ZOG
show us just one time lauren has ever denounced or even spoken ill of zionism. go ahead finnshill. we'll wait.

>joking about a holocaust which didnt happen is the same as promoting nazbol as a joke
kys you shouldnt get paid for this shit. youre terrible at your job. at least think of a counter-argument before you just let your fingers fly on the keyboard and hit send.

he's a kike. it's long confirmed. he can't even speak finnish without using google translate. he was here all year last year shilling for milo too.

He's another worthless attention whore parasite. He literally thinks anything that doesn't involve donating to his podcast is "LARPing" and "bad optics".

Fuck off, leftypol

shooped her face to look thinner
nice.

Holy fuck Moarpheus was shitting up her original Twitter thread and now he's shitting up this thread in the exact same way. He's definitely not leftypol though, just a concerned based right-winger

I'd lick her asshole clean

Yeah, I'm totally sure a Jew would shill for months for a pretty white girl introducing normies into the alt-right sphere of influence.

Just how butthurt are you that she is not your own, commie permavirgin?

Lauren is against interventionism in the ME, directly going against ZOG's Greater Israel plans. She is friendly with Allsup and Fuentes who are extremely anti-jew. She would not do that if she was batting for ZOG like Shapiro or (((people))) like that

>at least think of a counter-argument before you just let your fingers fly on the keyboard and hit send.
There is nothing to argue against, you just completely changed the subject and started talking about how the holocaust didn't happen. Clearly Larry David thinks it did, and he thinks it's an awful thing, yet he still jokes about it. Exactly like Lauren thinks marxism in all forms is awful (as I've shown more times than necessary) but she can still joke about it.

How am I defending nazbol you idiot?
I was just wondering about incorporating the military and industrial complex of the ussr and adding it to a future Fourth Reich.
I don't give a fuck about Nazbol because it's a meme ideology.
happy you prick ?

Lauren you obviously need money to pay for your since you kept spamming threads about yourself. GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD NO ONE CARES YOU THOT

*to pay for your rent

bolshevism is judaism is communism is fatalism is the death and destruction of the one true sentient race in the universe
WHITE PEOPLE
the jews are the mongrel offspring from the sandniggers raping whites
that's how this all started
THAT'S HOW THIS ALL STARTED
they realized these mongrels had white super powers
they were smart
they got their basic idea of eugenics because of that stark contrast
key says:
CLOSE CLOSE

stay mad lefty pol

Notice how this fucking retard just searched for the keyword "Milo" from any Finnish flag and thinks people won't notice. This is the level of retard we're dealing with her, folks.

I bet you've watched like 30 minutes of his content at best. Perhaps you should not be speaking of things that you haven't a clue about. Perhaps you should not post at all because you sound like a fucking retard.

i wonder how big her clit is
you think it's a dainty one
or one that stands proud?
i want to find out