What's wrong with our society's culture?

I say we bring back public executions for pedos. Sell tickets a boost the local economy.

Other urls found in this thread:

amyvanhym.dreamwidth.org/18154.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Execute "pedos"
>Don't punish divorce or premarital sex
"Christianity" in 2017.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!
WHY THEY ARE PUSHING NORMALISATION OF PEDOPHILIA SO HARD NOW?!

THIS IS BIGGEST DAMAGE CONTROL EVER!!!

THE HAPPENING IS COMMING OUT SOON!

What did ((they)) mean by this?

Nigger and/or Muslims are now everywhere in the western world. They want to let these super-predators loose on the young society. We need to collapse soon and get the race war started, i.e. within 5 years, otherwise the coming decline will be soul crushing.

So middle eastern gentlemen can feel more at home and dirty Jews want to fuck little kids anyway, so everyone wins.

Fake. I can't find any link saying Millie Bobby Brown is chosen as kne of the sexiest actresses.

same, really didn't want to believe they were so open to it and glad to see it's fake

>ugly basic bitch with ton of makeup
>sexy
No
Leftists and feminists are the ones pushing against pedophilia, they always have been. They don't want girls being married young and being good wives, they want them in schools and slutting around and delaying marriage until they're 30.

They're right tho

>antis making shit up to be outraged out
No, they'd never do that, they're honest upstanding people.

Now the question is, how did she get the role?

Watch, Hollywood will make harvey a hero/victim while openly saying pedophilia is acceptable, watch!

It's getting redundant

>now
The left has been trying that since the 70s and it was big in the 80s. And wherever you find pedophilia normalization, you find kikes. Yeah...speaking of which. (((MILO)))

This.

I've got hundreds of 13 year old girls on my computer and this bitch wouldn't even crack my top 50.

A FUCKING LEAF

Well then, this time we will have to finally install Gentoo. It just has gone too far.

>I say we bring back public executions for pedos. Sell tickets a boost the local economy.

I agree. Since the left wing are either child molesters or those who support molesting children, it would be a great way to purge the left from our nations. Then we can go after the muslim terrorist invasion and purge them too.

I've found myself strangely attracted to little girls before. I don't fantasise or indulge this but when I see a little girl I'll sometimes become aroused. I'm not sure if this counts as pedophilia because I don't like children and I never want to have sex with them but i can't ignore that I'm sometimes attracted to them.

fuck i hate my country

This isn't about wholesome marriages, just raw sexualization. The left is behind this push.

Don't worry, if trends continue, the final solution to the Canadian question will be here soon. And the leafs think it's SO PROGRESSIVE!

>marry kiddies
>confederate flag

What kind of girls?
>because I don't like children and I never want to have sex with them
Yeah, say that, we'll believe it, sure.

Seriously, there are way hotter thirteen year olds in the industry.

Like?

yeah but they don't wear skimpy clothes like this one does.

Stranger Things is an allegory for sex-trafficking - child sex-trafficking and pedophilia specifically.

I'm only on the 6th episode but it's 100% a reflection of what's currently going on.

> pic related is spooky as fuck when you realize what it really means

It starts with J and ends with S. Maybe you can figure out the 2 letters in the middle.

I don't know, 13 is a bit old for me.
Maya le Clark is hotter than that girl.

Ella Anderson, too. So cute.

Cozi was hot but then she got old.

This is literally what reviving the West looks like.

Trump is president, spics are being deported, libs throwing tantrums and lolis are finally being brought back again after nearly 100 years of heterosexual, homosexual and transexual degeneracy.

Oh, the picture would help.

13 year old are objectively sexy. Deal with it pedophobes.

Francesca Capaldi was great but, so much anymore I don't know

Sup Forums makes me so fucking angry sometimes

Pedos hurt children who either don't want to engage with someone sexually or, generally, can't understand the ramifications of that decision.

Divorce and premarital sex is a voluntary action between either two people or one person who seeks to break out of a social contract that requires the consent of two people to be valid

I used to like Bailee Madison but looking back I'm not really sure why.

This, unironically. If you think niggers and muds are gonna share your feigned disgust at fucking a nubile teen girl then you're the most useful of idiots.

this is the kind of reason along with Sup Forums's slow adoption of true nature of females that shows how bluepilled this place is in comparison with reality.

the thinking here is that pedophilia is currently being pushed by the jews when in fact it is merely a manifestation of a currently sick society's long repression of man's true desire which is youthful beauty not 30 year old tinderellas

>13
>pedophilia

Hebephilia, ephebophilia, it's all the same to most people. If it's illegal, you're a nonce.. Fuck, if you're 30 and dating a 21-year-old, that's still a bit pedo and creepy by most people's standards. Age gap relationships aren't even accepted by liberals.

But Ryry was really something. So cute, and she really brought the tsundere imouto archetype to western audiences.

Why are these redditors unironically pretending to not get turned on by hot 13 yos? Everyone are biologically determined to be turned on by them as they have reached fertility. Stop lying to yourselfs brainlets.

>this thread

its not about fertility you autistic weeboo. its about taking advantage of a naive and innocent person who is easily manipulated. its purely a matter of ethics, and if you dont respect ethics, then your society will very quickly turn into a degenerate shithole and a create a miserable existence for everyone. without a sense of trust in a community, a community cannot exist, thus families and happiness cannot exist.

They are probably fags

That's why you marry her before you're allowed to consummate. Stymies all the nogs who wanna hit and run and ruin these girls for every man after.

is she half black or something?

Definitely.

Can you explain further? Do you disagree with the premise of said screencap?

If you're getting aroused by a kid if any sort, you're a pedophile. But being in denial is a good thing.

>taking advantage of a naive and innocent person who is easily manipulated
You feminists say the dumbest shit. Saying this implies that when a female is "old enough" she'll suddenly stop being stupid and leadable. But that's ridiculous, females don't suddenly stop being female with female behaviors at some arbitrary age.
A cunt should never be allowed to make important decisions.

agree with the screencap. dont agree that the seemingly increase in pedophilia in media as something being pushed, but as something that soon wont be able to be surpressed any longer. the more "civilized" society gets, the more it tries to revert back to its natural biological state

I know what you mean. Jesus, did not expect this at all.

Jesus Christ.

the concept of ethos was created by jews, for goyim, yet the jews themselves are exempt from their own laws

How new are you?

I did too. She was real cutiepie.

Dude she came after Drake and Josh's Megan. Albeit she was much cuter than Miranda.

This image really tickled my pickle m80, got any more like it?
In the meantime I shall dump my JustGirlyThings collection.

Oh fuck off. Season two was absolute trash. The only reason you see this in it is because it left so much room for you to read whatever you want to in it by being slow, ill-defined and meaningless.

amyvanhym.dreamwidth.org/18154.html

Admittedly pretty new. Been browsing Sup Forums ever since November 2016. Though I've been on Sup Forums for at least a couple of years. I decided to look at you fags when Trump won. Thought it'd be worth watching you guys. Decided to stay for the witty banter and coffee.

Okay, in one sense you're right: Bauman the smarmy rapey Jew. Gag, gag, gag. But I don't think the creators were aware of how disgusting he was.

I see, either way the result is same in practice. You end with the dishonesty and the exploitation of children, and that's what needs to be stopped.

How do you think that the white race was created?

White men only like baby looking faces, so white women evolved to look like children.

13 was the norm 100 years ago

Also I just realised I have 68 of these and I can't be bothered to dump them all, so I'm giving up now.

Who could possibly find this attractive?

Yeah, but she was better. And thinking about it I don't remember Megan having any dere dere.
>Been browsing Sup Forums ever since November 2016. Though I've been on Sup Forums for at least a couple of years
You newfags are the cancer killing this site, you understand this, right?

>Chosen one of the sexiest actresses
Chosen by who?

Neoteny is much higher in other races you fucking nigger.

Keen a qt

It's probably b8

divorce and premartial sex hurts children too you fucking brainlet

I know I'll never fit in here. I don't think I want to. I usually just lurk, but the pic I shared really got to me, and I guess I thought maybe I should share it with you. Probably won't post again.

yeah when life expectancy was a joke
sinners

That's right. Young girls are nasty, real men like old women with "experience".

>misunderstanding life expectancy
You fucking retards with your same dumb shit every time.

Indeed, the more cum she has swallowed the better.

A woman doesn't become true wife material until she's infertile, has had at least 135+ sexual partners and at least a dozen STDs.

explain how I'm misunderstanding this

Public executions are boring what we really need is a death arena where the fight middle age pedos fight to death we swords and gas canisters. Now thats something people would pay to watch

You have nowhere to hide on the day of the rope

Why do they always put so much effort into accessorizing?

To be fair I'm not even sure what the word tsundere is. I know it's something related to anime though.

>picture of a beautiful young girl
>calls it disgusting
What's wrong with you?

dont sell tickets, pay for the executions with a tax and force people to attend, so the culprits feel more like a burden

>Age gap relationships aren't even accepted by liberals.
Except when the older partner is female.

fuck I miss that show