Jesus christ again?

jesus christ again?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Frankfurt_Airport_shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

americans, amiright?

We honestly need to ban anti depressants.

maybe don't sell guns to crazy people

>30000 gun deaths in a year
>Happening

Hurr durr more guns needed

Most are suicides via guns you snow korean

Lmao like XD totally XDXD loolololol ayylmaoo XDXD

None of this would happen if we didnt have niggers.

Plus, two people is considered a mass shooting so it's hard to take this seriously.

Guns arent going anywhere, stay mad.

In fact, I'd rather be shot by another American citizen than my government or raped and murdered by muslims.

Dam, I'm good.

>be american
>get shot

you okay, shart?

The only solution to avoid gun deaths is to ban guns.

>but muh Mooslambs
>but muh Peace truck
>but muh Gun free zone
>but muh Based South

What are you guys doing about losing your countries to invited invaders?

You wish you could be shot in America. It's one of the most based things that can happen to you.

It's another false flag. Hillary and Podesta are on the run

Reagan invited millions of mexicans.

>two people is considered a mass shooting
It's four.

Ban deaths.

It was in TEXAS of all places

FUCKING

TEXAS.

Are churches GUN FREE ZONES in Texas? I thought such an idea was abhorrent, absurd, an assault on our sacred rights? But here I'm expected to believe that not one person in the pews was packing... IN TEXAS?

>t. Albanian

OH WOW FOUR? MAN THATS TOTALLY DIFFERENT.

oh goody getting stabbed to death or run over is so much better, besides that they were able to shut down the drug trade so I'm sure only bad people will have all the guns.

As soon as they stop selling/renting trucks to people.

Yeah, our guys get a little spastic when they see morons like you shitpost.
I'm concerned with his health too, you should stop posting. You know, just to be safe.

Yeah, but they werent muslims trying to conquor us. Plus we managed to shove them on one side of the country.

Now trump is sending them back. :)

>tfw to intelligent to differ allies from foes

Meh! Normal Day in Murica!

>Don't you FUCKING DARE TREAD ON OUR SACRED RIGHTS
>We want to open carry MOTHERFUCKING EVERYWHERE RAAHHHH!!!!!!!
I'm so glad I live north of the Mason-Dixon and Texas. Jesus christ you mongoloids are fucking stupid.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Frankfurt_Airport_shooting

nah he got fucked trying to work with the dems instead of without them. It's why most conservatives don't trust liberals -- every time they get an inch, etc.

>None of this would happen if we didnt have niggers.

fucking kek

The only solution to avoid drug deaths is to ban drugs.

Someone should just post this every day on a timer. I fucking hate this country.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/neck self/

>being mentally ill
>still wanting guns
hey doofus, they grab your little micropenis at your airports

so your tough guy act is invalid and trucks are indispensable

cuz guns stop trucks lol

It was a white man with mental health problems. He was probably brainwashed with jewish propaganda so he did it.

The eternal half-nigger face strikes again.

you fuckers aren't even aware of how far up american ass albozergs are
they literally have statues of american presidents and diplomats all over kosovo
youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg

fuck of communists

Get out of my fucking continent you shill.

What's next, you'll compare sand niggers killing europeans in declared jihad to few hundred fat amerfags who died because of peanuts?

>ISIS attack in downtown NY with a vehicle kills 8
>White guy with a gun a block away in a hotel kills 58 and injures 400+
>Still making false equivalencies between something purpose built to cause harm and something instrumental for daily life

As gun owner, you're fucking retarded.

mass shootings is trending in US

>they literally have statues of american presidents and diplomats all over kosovo

To be fair I would do it too if I was paid and the only alternative was herding goats.

The EU has the same mass shooting rate as the US.

kekd

Sand niggers and niggers in general can't aim.

ALL TOGETHER NOW!!!!

"OFF HIS MEDS,
LONE WOLF
MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES"

>be american
>get memed on

Who that?

>dat pic

>daily mass shootings in burgerland committed by mentally ill nutjobs are the proof that some gun control is needed
>REEEEEEEEE YOU FUCKING KEK SHILL JEW COMMIE HOW DARE YOU CRITICIZE AMERICA THE MOST GLORIOUS COUNTRY ON EARTH GET OUT OF MY CONTINENT REEEEEEEE

forgot pic

Why can't we be more like Europe and get gangraped by roving gangs of Arab mongrels everytime we set foot outside our door?

you only need 2 digits on that counter

I wonder where the shooter came from...

>implying there's arabs, niggers or spics in eastern europe

Where were the good guys with guns Texas? You guys are supposed to be full of them. Too afraid to do something or what? Fucking cowards.

>Living in a flyover state and never setting foot outside of your county
>Spouting bullshit about a continent you will never visit in your life

Gotta love this country.

Shooter is white

honestly faggot whats wrong with banning sell of weapons to people are diagnosed as psychotic?

Fucking leaf. Enjoy your browning.

America in a nutshell:
>WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS

In no other westerncountry so many fucking people killed like in America

>T..THIS IS NOT A PROBLEM WITH GUNS BUT BAD PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE

To prevent this you would need better regulation an....

>NO REGULATIONS SECOND AMMENDMENT

But most people who use guns have shitty education or a mental problem .
To solve this problems we would need better education and health care

>HEALTH CARE IS COIALISM AND EDUCATION SHOULD BE PRIVATIZED

I dont care about america desu. Kill each other because i'm save here in europe from this madness getting killed by some faggot in my fucking church because he bought a gun

Hah, beat me to it.

We do ?
Also the EU is not one country

They sure as shit want that to happen though.

>hurr durr I love giving up my freedoms
move to china you fucking commie

Im betting Floresville. Those hicks are crazy like that. Probably some nice guy with broken heart.

you're wasting your time, they'll never understand

just sit back and enjoy the carnage

>be American
>get shot
we truly live in the best timeline

Yes, that's the point. The EU has the same land size area as the US, but they always compare the US to a small country with a quarter of the popular.

doesn’t matter. americans will never give up their firearms, that much is obvious. it doesn’t matter if these shootings happen everyday for 10 years

Because it selling a gun to someone with a diagnosed mental illness already is banned. Have you ever bought a gun? If you have, you would know this.

Three times that die from medical mistakes. Add another zero to that gun death number and I’ll start to think about caring.

There's just Slavs, which isn't any better.

i's not black people who do these widely covered mass shootings.
It's white guys -middle easterners do bombs and trucks now.
You can argue that black people kill more in gang shootings and it just isn't covered as much in the news. That would be okay to say.

People don't carry guns everywhere in TX like people like to think. Lol. Most have one in their home or in their car.

All mass shooters are white males. Clearly we need to bann white males from immigrating to the US before we Know more.

BUY MORE GUNS

True; you do have to look at the shootings/ mass killings across the same land area. Not really fair otherwise.

Seriously, what is it with burgerlanders and their love for mass shootings? Other countries with lax gun regulations don't have that shit.

Worked for germany

America should just ban murder. That would solve all this nonsense. Am I right, fellow cucks?

We have states with low gun crime with loose gun laws. They're all 99% white.

It's the top-down corruption of morality. It's the physical manifestation of a spiritual illness in our land.

KID X= Spend all his time at computer and never study
KID Y= Study alot but like to use the computer too

Mom:"KID X I wont allow you to use the computer because you spend all your time there and never study."
Same mom:"KID Y I won't allow you to use the computer too or you may end doing like your brother, only using it and never stuying."
ds

Absolute bullshit. As the other guy said the EU is a union not a country, the us however is regarded as ONE country. You compare country to country.

GDP ranks are per COUNTRY not per union for example.

BAN ASSAULT WEAPONS

ban churches and this wouldnt have happened

>30,000 gun deaths
>20,000 suicides
=
>10,000 gun deaths

Not to mention the physical depletion of resources, growth, and real wealth, leading to more predatory competition among elites and those below being milked and chained with debt.

>Being this butthurt