CBTS #65: 20% Less Shills Edition

There is a global swamp. And it's getting art-of-the-dealt with. The swamp fights back and what we now see is the beginning of the storm.

Recent swamp elements under attack: Saudi Arabia [successful?]
Current swamp elements under attack: East Asia
Current swamp counter actions: Paradise papers, perhaps church shootings are distractions

Recent keywords: Uranium One, Saudi Arabia (esp. Waleed Bin-Talal: largest Citibank shareholders -> pre-chose Obama cabinet, HUMA), DNC (also Donna Brazile), Clinton Foundation, child trafficking.

Intro Compilation: i.4cdn.org/pol/1509909622584.png
Some answers: pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
Many CBTS aspects on one page: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/

Don't ask for a basic gestalt or rundown. Perhaps lurk one thread or read through the previous one (many summaries thrown around) before you ask questions, you'll get familiar with it soon. Yes, there's much speculation, disinfo, lulz as usual. Help us sorting out the good stuff.

--

Bread Crumbs info dump: (that started it all)
archive.is/aaWPu

Links to thread #1 - #20 Links to thread #21 - #40 Links to thread #41 - #60 #61: #62: #63: #64:

Other urls found in this thread:

obama.org/summit/schedule/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Marriott
sparknotes.com/lit/alice/characters.html
pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
imgflip.com/memesearch?q=anonymous
twitter.com/HSajwanization/status/927268204287791104
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mansour_bin_Muqrin
youtube.com/watch?v=VNhRGIk3gys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You guys are so close, it pains me that I can’t say more. Some of you are there already. Don’t forget.
>Alice in Wonderland
>Snow White and the Seven Dwarves
>Hansel and Gretel
>Cinderella
>The Little Mermaid
>Pinocchio
>The Sword in the Stone
I have one last clue for you all;
101 Dalmatians.

first for turk poster

SAUDI ROYALS KILLED IN PLANE CRASH

Wow, big happenings in SA.
Any other source of that?

>Where is BO?
obama.org/summit/schedule/

Marriot Hotel Chicago

Ritz Carlton Riyadh

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Marriott

>He is an active member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church). In an episode of 60 Minutes aired on April 7, 1996, Marriott was interviewed regarding his faith by Mike Wallace. The episode also included interviews with football star Steve Young and church leader Gordon B. Hinckley.[6] In 1997 Marriott was called by the church to be an Area Authority Seventy and member of the Fifth Quorum of Seventy.[7] This was split in 2004 and Marriott joined the newly created Sixth Quorum of the Seventy, serving until his release on October 1, 2011.[8][9][10]

Alice & Wonderland.

Wonderland has multiple key characters.
sparknotes.com/lit/alice/characters.html

oh boy here we go.

1st for German Shrike poster

HASHTAGS:

#CalmBeforeTheStorm
#TheStormIsUponUs (or just #TheStorm)
#WheresTony
#WheresJohn
#WheresPodesta
#WheresHillary
#WheresBarry
#QAnon
#MemeMilitia
#AliceAndWonderland
#WorldFacts
#RedPill
#MAGA
>#MAGA
#MAGA
>#MAGA

If anyone thinks all this shit was just a larp, think again. Shit is going down, and its going down hard.

#wheresskippy

Nice!

MEME MACHINE FOR DUMMIES
>Go here for Q&A: pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
>Choose a catchy photo from here: imgflip.com/memesearch?q=anonymous
>Copypasta Q into top text, A into bottom text
>????
>PROFIT!!!!!

This. If you had any doubt, let it be gone. Shit is going down. This is the storm.

Arrested Saudi Royals held at Ritz Carlton Riyadh, owned by Marriot.

Oct 31 -Nov 1 Obama Summit at Marriott Chicago.

Bill Marriot high up in the LDS church, lots of Mormons in FBI/CIA. Maybe white hats. Marriot a Patriot? Obama and Cronies held at Marriot Chicago? Any Chicago anons can roll by?

cruella de vil?

Confirmed!
twitter.com/HSajwanization/status/927268204287791104

m-my last bullet anons

use it well

Repost

Bread crumb metaphor.
>>Hansel and Gretel are the young children of a poor woodcutter. When a great famine settles over the land, the woodcutter's second, abusive wife decides to take the children into the woods and leave them there to fend for themselves, so that she and her husband do not starve to death, because the kids eat too much.
Sacrifice.
>>The woodcutter opposes the plan but finally, and reluctantly, submits to his wife's scheme. They were unaware that in the children's bedroom, Hansel and Gretel have overheard them.
Leaked disclosure/Initial redpill (only halfway, pre-Qanon)
>>After the parents have gone to bed, Hansel sneaks out of the house and gathers as many white pebbles as he can, then returns to his room, reassuring Gretel that God will not forsake them.
Redpill tactics for the public to follow.

...They're locked in bedroom by parents so they cannot collect anymore stones, Hansel brings bread and drops the crumbs. They are honeydicked into the witch's house, who tries to fatten them up and eat them. When asked to open the oven to be shoved in, the children are wiser and essentially troll the witch. Gretel asks the witch to demonstrate the opening of the oven, at which point she promptly pushes her cannibalizing ass in, herself.

Familiar theme?

Pelosi

EVERYONE ON BOARD KILLED
>CRASHING THIS WITH NO SURVIVORS
EVERYONE ON BOARD KILLED
EVERYONE ON BOARD KILLED
EVERYONE ON BOARD KILLED

Yup and this is just the first course ...DAMN IM HUNGRY

For once it's actually happening

Disney

Have Obama and others attending the Obama Summit left the Marriot Chicago? Any strange happenings at the hotel? Chicago anons?

javascript:quote('148097149');

Only flight allowed to lift off after 9/11 was flight full of Bin Ladin family & relatives - back to KSA

Thanks, user!
I'm just a babby, it's my first meme, you encouragement encourages me!!

Normies are going to be afraid. They want to know what is happening. Simple answers are available as to the "why?" Meme it. Hard.

painefag covering it now

USE #CalmBeforeTheStorm!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
THE FIRE RISES

>

Everyone PLEASE look in this thread

Q user again maybe?

>Ritz Carlton Riyadh

Thats where the detained SA officials are held

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mansour_bin_Muqrin

>Where is BO?

fucking cia

#thisisthestorm

That's fucking good.

#THISISTHESTORM

Dalmations...THEY STOLE THE PUPPIES

the children

Someone please answer

Was the prince who just died in helicopter crash on Salman/Trump's team? or Alwaleed's team?

Mansour Bin Muqrin is the son of the former Crown Prince who was replaced by bin Salman.

McMuffin, CIA Mormon cuck, tweet any never Trumper shit lately?

Wasn't BO just there?

=)))!!!!

noice

No

Use theirs

Take their shit and shove it back to them

Get in here

Anybody have any friends with popular Facebook meme pages? Get them the memes. I think the key here is take Qs questions and answer them visually. How do people heal in 11 days after brain surgery? How does a senator make millions of dollars on a salary of $174,000 a year? There’s 2 Bite sized memes right there. I don’t have a computer; so someone with a computer will be able to produce this shit faster than I can dream of.

Thread Theme youtube.com/watch?v=VNhRGIk3gys

this, make them shut down their own hashtags.

FORCE NORMIES TO SEE

Someone smart user answer this? Our guys or theirs?

Obama Summit at Marriott Chicago

Arrested Saudi Royals held at Ritz Carlton Riyadh, a Marriott property.

Where is BO? Did Obama and cronies ever leave the Marriott Chicago? Are they being detained there?

Bill Marriot high up in Mormon Church. Many Mormons in intelligence. White Hats?

WHERE IS BO???

RC Riyadh not accepting reservations until December 1st.

Motherfucker they are taking out the entire bloodline of the replaced dude

Give me the basic gestalt on the Saudi copter crash.

Yep. Although I was initially very interested, I was starting to think epic larp. Not anymore...this is not only looking like the real thing, but far bigger than we imagined. Its here, the happening that was promised.

Gut feel is Iran is linked to this somehow. Lebanese PM resigned. Bahrain warning their citizens to GTFO out Lebanon.

Gonna have to update that to deceased...

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mansour_bin_Muqrin

lel it already says "was"

>No
>Use theirs
>Take their shit and shove it back to them
>this, make them shut down their own hashtags.
>FORCE NORMIES TO SEE

YA U RIGHT BRO

Saud aligning with Trump faction out from under Bush/CIA in exchange for bailout+securing succession.

lol

Get comfy, more morsels inbound.

Is Marriott Chicago accepting reservations? Can a Chicago user swing by the Marriot Marquis Chicago?

We waited so patiently and Kek has delivered

Get your comfy suits on boys

We need people on the church shooting, fast

>Who
>Members of church
>Trafficking / CIA nigger connection

Plane crash

>How
>What do ground witnesses say
>Details on all passengers

CAP EVERYTHING

I get the feeling this was a "surprise retirement" thanks to the new crown prince. If there were Iranian ties, they would be to the victims.

ONE OF THE QUESTIONS WAS why was BHO always going to places right before Trump does

Bingo. Use Their Own Tags.
FORCE NORMIES TO SEE

ignore that vermin user.
we are good now.
dont give him a (you)

So the Ritz Carlton hotels and the Marriot Hotels are owned by the same guy.

Last Obama event was in the Marriot hotel.
Now the Riyahd Ritz Carlton is unable to be booked for the entire month of november and is holding detained princes and officials.

The owner is a Mormon, likely to not be too fond of satanist scum.

Aren’t these all Disney movies?
Who owns/controls Disney?

TO ALL SHILLS

That would be the highly enriched uranium that was sold to them by Obama and Hillary

Gravity is a bitch.

Its not just that he healed up in 11 days, but he's over 80. Your body heals notoriously slow as you get older.

Praise Kek

We need the lists

They need to look almost leftist

Anons, it's looking like this will be very bloody and rocky. Stay steadfast, because this feels like this is it. We're actually in it. The Storm is cresting.

Who was killed after Seth Rich? Beranton Whisehunt Jr. He was a Fed prosecutor in Miami.
Was investigating voter fraud in DWSchultz district

The Rod and the Ring is classical allegory for Mesopotamia.

Mesopotamia is Iran

im so happy. ive just been maniacally laughing since i heard who was arrested yesterday. my sides fucking hurt, ive hardly eaten anything, havent spoken to anyone irl.

to think i live in a time where the fucking world bank mafia is getting their shit pushed in. and i know about it because one of the like 12 people in the world who has q-level clearence decided to go on fucking Sup Forums and shitpost about it on his fucking smokebreak from working at some nuclear facility somewhere. best timeline

Anal pleasure or to test SS protocols for weaknesses.

Skskdkdd (ID: tQ/qugLJ) 11/05/17(Sun)22:28:16 No.148109216▶

Aren’t these all Disney movies?
Who owns/controls Disney?

ignore this vermin.

AFP news agencyVerified account @AFP 5h5 hours ago

#BREAKING Saudis say bank accounts of those arrested in corruption crackdown to be frozen

Guys. I'm sorrry.
I thought this was a LARP and you were idiots for believing it.

This is too uncanny. WTF is going on.

(()OH COME ON YOU have to ask?)))

TO SUMMARIZE EVENTS OF PAST >>trumps twitter went offline for 11 min
>whatsapp/twitter/facebook chat outages
>yemen fires at saudi arabia but missile gets intercepted, loud explosions reported
>saudi coup, multiple royals arrested for corruption and money laundering
>obama might have been put in harvard because of saudi royals with HUMA program
>saudi royals found to be linked with Citigroup (put obama in office), vegas shooting and clinton foundation
>many sources hint that podestas are soon to be indicted (or already are)
>massive leak released that MSM instantly uses to smear trump (false flag?)
>texas shooting killing 15+ people
>helicopter carrying 8 saudi officials one of which being a royal as well crashed with no survivors

probably missed some things but,
COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT.

shills btfo

let it rip

If we can get it's okay to be white on the fucking news

We can do these lists

Syria

Mesopotamia is Iraq and Syria, dumbass. Mesopotamia = "between the rivers", aka the Tigris and the Euphrates.

Look into this

You niggers. Flynn is the only arrest...not podesta like larpanon said

In comes sessions motherfuckers

Fruit of the poison tree

This