BREAKING NEWS: A helicopter carrying 8 senior Saudi officials including prince Mansour Bin Muqrin...

BREAKING NEWS: A helicopter carrying 8 senior Saudi officials including prince Mansour Bin Muqrin, has crashed in Saudi Arabia.

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/927265406171181056

What the fuck is going on Sup Forums? This is literally right after the arrest of Saudi princes for corruption, and the paradise papers were leaked showing how extremely powerful people are laundering money.

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/paradise-papers-tax-haven-secrets-181900701.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
reuters.com/article/us-saudi-crash/saudi-deputy-governor-killed-in-helicopter-crash-near-yemen-idUSKBN1D512O?il=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I bet you Israel shot it down.

Something big is coming. Nuremberg 2.0

what if it was a way to silence rats that are under pressure?

They're all princes over there.

Could this be to do with the corruption purges?

That's my thoughts. Everything is happening at once.

No, Nuremberg but non-kangaroo courts and defendants who cant claim ignorance.

ruh roh

"crashed"

Yeah. This time with real criminals.

(((crashed)))

ftfy user.

Is this the false flag Q foretold?

Probably. It seems like the crown prince is consolidating power. I wouldn't be surprised if King Salman is planning on abdicating and the prince is preparing for the transfer of power.

What the fug?

Bump.

Maybe the King is part of this """purge""" and will be on his way out too

no, this is the false flag
this is the real happening linked to the SA happening yesterday, this is linked to Trump

free helicopter crashes for all DNC Saudi princes

what other sources are reporting this? Can't find anything

This has to do with Panama Paradise.
yahoo.com/news/paradise-papers-tax-haven-secrets-181900701.html

Interesting dude.

>Mansour bin Muqrin bin Abdulaziz Al Saud was a Saudi businessman, member of the House of Saud, and Advisor at the Court of the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia.[1] In April 2015, he was appointed Advisor to the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques with the rank of minister. He is the son of Prince Muqrin al-Saud, former Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia.[2]

Even Pinochet's Ghost dislikes the House of Saud.

LADS

Bring our God King home NOW!!
REEEEE!!!!

>Advisor to the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques
Some user said the SA purge is about money laundering in the building of the mosques.
>son of Prince Muqrin al-Saud, former Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia
Former crown prince sounds alarming

Fuark

Halp a retard pls:

1) is this the guy purging the guy Dolan tweeted about?

2) is this the guy that rules Saudi Arabia now?

Thanks, I can't into Saudi names and titles and can't figure this out myself.

Pic related is me.

*Farouk.

Lol

WITH NO SURVIVORS

It’s too late... the antifa super soldiers are already in place. The strike is about to happen

Is this going to inhibit swamp draining? I don't want to think that this is just more Clinton death count... real tired of that

THE ONLY SOLUTION IS TO BOMB IRAN.

Free helicopter rides?

no, this is different parts of the same family.

Trivia Question
Who has more Princes?
>Niggeria
>Saudi Arabia

CRICKEY!

Someone is killing people that can link the known criminals back to him. So some criminal billionaire ala Soros does not want to be investigated. OR the legit guys are getting rid of rivals like Saddam Hussein used to do (and all the other Arab leaders got on to him for killing so many of his rivals this way).

GUYS I think Trump or some intel user just posted, related to SA

Prince Bin Salaman has a tendency to start fights but doesn't know how to finish them. The recent news all tells me he is frustrated and impatient because the Saudis have yet seen any major victories against Iran. Their last victory was Bahrain and that was a minor one. The reason is because Iran isn't interested in Bahrain in the short term only long term.

The Saudi setbacks are numerous. In Syria Assad's future has been secure by Iran and Russia. The opposition has been defanged and destroyed. In Iraq Iranian Shia militias still have alot of influence in the nation and are now battle hardened. In Yemen the Saudis are stuck in a bloody stalemate with no end in sight. They do not have an exit out the war. It is costing them 20 million dollars a day. The UAE knows that waging a war in North Yemen is futile and are supporting the South Yemen secessionist. Yemen will be a festering wound for the Saudis.

So with all this MBS is impatient. He has Hariri step down in Lebanon to give Israel and opening to start a preemptive war against Hezbollah. As I said before he has a tendency to start fights but doesn't see them through.

1) The guy Trump was tweeting about was arrested yesterday for corruption.
2) No, this is the guy that was in line to rule Saudi Arabia who was passed over in 2015.

the kikes are cleaning house

werx on my machine

new boss makes sure they cant trace his terrorism back to him, so he gave his old terror buddies a free ride to allah

Thanks american bros.

So much happenings!

>I bet you Israel shot it down.

Are helicopter / airfield logistics in the hands of (((foreign))) private corporations by any chance?

It's highly likely that Houthis have shot down the helicopter.
Just a few minutes ago the government issued up to $30 million rewards for Intel that can help in arresting/killing Houthi leaders.

soon

This how to tell the underage, they don't remember Sarkosky.

It's simple.
Tony Podesta has been arrested.
His lawyers asked for a media blackout.
Suddenly you have paradise leaks.
Then this helicopter thing.
Podesta's want to bring Mueller back to the negotiating table.

Our better natures are in full eclipse.

I went to Al-Arabiya english and got that bounty list.

I don't know whether to be super scared or super hype? Either way, it's exciting

Super bored, its a purge.
This is how to know the younglings from the knowledged.

>Purges aren't exiting

lmaoing at ur life.

>(((Jew)))
>"Sarcasm"
Two different things user

the fire rises

When they are done by the same group with regularity, its boring.
Let me know when they inspire Hollywood with an assignation method again.

ISRAEL!!!!!!

that minister of defense is removing kebab

everything is happening at once. this is definitely the storm foretold by Trump. the question is who's winning?

Based American.
Israel truly is the greatest ally.

OF COURSCHE

>arrest the Prince's involved in conspiracy to commit a coup
>put them on a helicopter for a free helicopter ride
>shoot down the helicopter and blame it on yemen/iran
>no more trial needed and you now have a casus belli to go to war with iran

too obvious

No. Israel is going to CEASE TO EXIST.

>crashed
shit happens, could be technical failure

That crown prince conveniently died right after becoming crown prince too. Maybe his son wanted revenge.

Urionically this.

Ba'Athist genocidal maniacs have been destabilizing the middleast enough.

The reckoning will come, and you antisemitic faggots can be damn sure Israel will take the whole region down (and maybe the world) if it is to go down.

He is hotheaded and will fail but not before killing a lot of innocents in unneeded drama.

WRONG. ISRAEL WILL FALL. DONT YU SEE I WAS MAKING FUN OF YOU FUCKING KIKES.

NOBODY IS GOING TO WAR WITH IRAN.

Israel will bring the whole world down before they fall.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

Stop dreaming.

Yeah too bad their nuke stockpile is worthless.

Keep dreaming and foaming at the mouth, faggot.

Israel will not be militarily defeated.

>implying Israel will ever have to use the Samson option when they control all of the US congress through AIPAC

The truth will defeat them. The lies will be exposed. The whole world will know.

Congress has no say in what's about to happen. Congress is going to prison too. Well at least a lot of them.

Actual Houthis or 'Houthis' meant for political goals?

Covering trails leading to Hillary , Bush(s) , Obama, JFK , DNC , 9/11 and Blood for oil.

Damn I thought helicopter crashes were usually minor ordeals of light bruising and discomfort

Superior to most whites, and to all sandniggers and mongols in the region.

There is no scenario in which Israel and KSA do not obliterate Iran if there is a hot conflict.

Conspiratard TROOFS that nobody in the world of finance, policymaking, crisis management or military will ever take seriously ?

Israelis have earned their country to a greater extent than you have earned anything in your life.

>Earned

The only thing you earned is death. Israel won't exist soon faggot.

Israel was literally gifted by borders drawn up by Great Britain, you gypsy cancer.

How ? How will Israel not exist soon ?

Uranium one is a coverup for Israel taking some of the material.

You know....like the material used to make the dirty nuke Israel was gonna try to blow up Las Vegas with.

I'm calling Fake News on this one. Too coincidental. If a helicopter did crash it would be so easy to make it look like people died. Plus the alleged deceased could easily assume new identities. Who can tell the difference between them with the gowns and turbans, anyway?

>There is no scenario in which Israel and KSA do not obliterate Iran if there is a hot conflic

-- Saudis can't even deal with Yemen or Syria. They financed ISIS, Al-Queda, and more, yet Iran is winning in Syria with the help of Russia.

-- It's well-known that if a single Jewish comrade dies during war, they go apeshit. A Jew to perceive a Jewish comrade to die is like shattering their whole world, which they cannot handle. Israel wants USA to do the dirty work since they cannot handle any causalities on their part.

-- Americans are demoralized. Do you really think most Americans would love fighting on behalf of Saudi Arabia and Israel against Iran? It'll be 1000x worse than Iraq, especially since Iran will get backing from China and maybe Russia.

-- You're an idiot who treats war like a game.

Recent orders to saudis residing in Yemen, recommend to gtfo
We're these guys escaping Yemen?
Goodies or baddies?

I can see the sweat on your forehead through your posts. This is hilarious.

CYA LATER ISRAEL. NO ONE IS GOING TO WAR WITH IRAN
CYA ISRAEL SAMPSON NOT GONNA DO SHIT.

PCE KIKES

maybe they were shot before they were thrown out of the helicopter?

>Still no real source

CRADDISH PLAIN

reuters.com/article/us-saudi-crash/saudi-deputy-governor-killed-in-helicopter-crash-near-yemen-idUSKBN1D512O?il=0

Is this Good or Bad?