What’s the state of Maine like? It’s so mysterious, tucked away and i hear nothing about it

What’s the state of Maine like? It’s so mysterious, tucked away and i hear nothing about it.

Give him a call. He'd by chuffed to hear from you.

The coast and college towns are cucked.
The farther inland you go, the more conservative and more French they get.

oh you can't get the'ah from he'ah

Massachusetts here so I know about Maine

The southern coastal part is really, really nice, and cheap, very popular during the summer.

The northern 80% of the state is literally 2spooky and very rural/undeveloped. Going up there is like a Stephen King novel or a scary movie, you could get murdered at any second by a farmer who just snapped one day and became a schizo, and nobody would ever find you.

stay away from portland and lewiston

everywhere else is a white man's paradise

Good, stay in Assachusetts, nobody wants you here.

Stay the fuck out you worthless faggot.

These areas are overrun with Somali Muslim nogs. My mom is moving up the coast because she can't stand them and their nigger kids any more.

The rest of the state has a total shit economy and is hostile to newcomers. You're better off in Idaho or Montana.

>Massachusetts here so I know about Maine
then you should know that we fucking hate you. stay where u are

>Maine
No such thing.

East Boston user checking in. Maine is nice along the coast, but Portland seemed to have a shitload of heroin addicts. When I go to Maine, its just to visit Kittery. As a whole, Maine is full of drunken hillbillies.

>and i hear nothing about it
There's nothing to hear about it. They're poor and have no jobs but being a hardy and resilient people they just vote for gibs and shoot heroin instead of complaining.

What do you guys think of rural mountain people in PA?

It's been three weeks since I've seen a black person.

t. Kennebunk resident

bruv im in oob

southern maine meetup when

Shill flood today.

Yarmouthport reporting in

Don't care, keep sucking our dicks and we'll let you keep rooting for the Patriots.

you guys full?

I lived in Maine as a kid and haven't been back in 20 years, I was afraid when I heard rumors of somali's everywhere, is it still safe white forest lands and moonshine?

lots of drug addicts, white trash, somalis and nigger dealers from nyc. no jobs and 8 month long winters. more than half the state lost electricity due to a storm last week. highish taxes and really shitty schools

>muh niggerball
cuckadoodle do

Haunted.

Maine is superior to all other states.

It's spooky, cozy, and beautiful.

Come only if you intend on preserving our heritage and our wildlife. Oh, and our traditional communities.

KTPanon confirmed

wiki says Maine is 95% white, at least in 2010

le 52% ball

i dont believe that's even the case in 2010. maine was 95% white in like 2005 perhaps

maine is probably like 80% white now honestly. you can't go outside without seeing nonwhites. somalis were instructed specifically to immigrate here because our welfare was lenient (newspaper reported this themselves, im not making that up). i'll be interested to see the census because it's absolutely not 95% white now, i promise you that one

i mean just the other day in my tiny town i saw a white woman shopping with a black kid. when i was young i had never seen a black person until i was like 7 years old

the worst thing about maine is the economy though. the state budget was red and the government had to 'shut down' in like june. leftists are also trying to make the state even worse by successfully voting in tax on 100k+ earners, legalizing weed, raising min wage to like 15 an hour or whatever

also note: according to bangor daily news like 50% of births in maine are to single parents. i also saw on the news that 1/5 babies that are born have drugs in their system or something like that

it's a white trash shithole with "beautiful summers" and what not, but that's something you come here to vacation for, not live here. if you moved here without having a job first you would sorely regret it. i dont know how good other states are exactly but maine is a total 100% shithole

Can confirm what people say about Portland Maine, I live in South Portland and the somalian immigrants are fucking out of control. I don't even usually come to pol, but if I did it would be to rant about those fucking bastards. Also can confirm that there's a heroin problem, where I work we have to be extra careful because homeless people sometimes use our bathrooms to shoot up so there will just be Aids blood everywhere and if you're real lucky, a syringe to narrowly avoid stabbing yourself on. [spoiler]Note it's not as common as I'm making it seem but the point is over 6 months I've encountered this 4 times[/spoiler]

It's terrible, never come up here.

If you're lucky Trump will start sending Somalis back. 300,000 Haitians and Central Americans are about to be deported under Trump which is just fucking fantastic. Maybe Somalis can be next, they're definitely universally despised enough for it.

What kind of industry is there? Just Foresting and Fishing?

Also, if someone wanted to vaca there for a few days, what area would you recommend, and what time of the year?

A few in this thread have mentioned Somali migrants; How bad are they exactly? How many? Do more show up every year?

And lastly, would you say the state as a whole is getting better or worse?

>what area would you recommend
Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park in the spring/summer is one of the best vacations you'll get out of Maine.

>A few in this thread have mentioned Somali migrants; How bad are they exactly? How many? Do more show up every year?
They're mostly confined to a handful of designated refugee dumping cities.

>And lastly, would you say the state as a whole is getting better or worse?
All of Northern New England is getting worse, partially because the Obama State Department redoubled their effort to dump refugees here and partially because jobs are drying up and nothing is showing up to replace them except heroin.

So Maine is basically New Hampshire combined with Canada?

Rural and secluded for the most part. Not uncommon to see Quebecois or other Canadians. The weather is warm and rainy in summer but at night time and every other season it's just cold as fuck and gets a lot of precipitation. Maineans aren't the most well off people, but they're very resilient and know how to be comfy. Visit in the summer to see Acadia and the natural beauty of the state, but bring a lot of bug spray.

god tier
>franklin county
good tier
>kennebunk
decent tier
>greater portland
shitskin infestation tier
>saco
>biddeford
>lewiston
>westbrook
>portland

Canada's equivalent is Nova Scotia.
Vive l'Acadie!

It's a fucking awful frozen shithole. Never come here. Stay away.

Subhuman christcucks and Federal Government imports somalis, pajeets and other biological trash there

maine is the new brunswick of america

>>biddeford
Nuke it from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

This guy is from Maine
Fucking massholes come in and ruin the state that has already been destroyed by all the children moving out of the shit vacation state.

Walked through my highschool to say hi to some old teachers and the whole entire school was still ungodly white washed. I still am surprised when I go back and visit by how extremely white it is

Moxie is the drink of the gods

I had one for the first time in years and they changed the flavor. It's much more mild and while it admittedly has a better taste for mass appeal now I'm pretty disappointed they took the moxie out of Moxie. It's also made with HFCS instead of cane sugar which seems like a silly decision for such a niche beverage.