If I go to Germany and burn my passport, assume false identity...

If I go to Germany and burn my passport, assume false identity, say I need to say in EU for my personal safety or face persecution, what the fuck could Germany and EU even do? Will I get refugee status? They give every nog who does same thing free gibs and shiet. What about me?
>Bonus Points:
What if I renounce my citizenship after I arrive in Germany and EU? America is one of the only countries that allows one to renounce citizenship without a second, making one legally stateless if you renounce it in front of an embassy overseas. (it has to be done overseas)

Bump

I can't guarantee anything but you already know how idiotic our state is.

You will be put in a refugee shelter full of muslims until your origin is clarified.

Yeah OP, renounce your citizenship.

Please I beg of you, I want to see you drown in bankruptcy.

if you renounce your citizenship, which Americans can do, they can't send one back to America. Legally, I'd be as much Germans as I was American at that point. Even if German Authorities sent me on a plane to an American Terminal, America would reject me, and prompty send me back on a plane to a German Terminal.

Totally, now go to Germany and renounce your citizenship!

Burn your passport and there ABSOLUTELY NOTHING the EU can do to EVER get rid of you again.

It's really just that simple.

you seem to be implying that what I'm saying is not what in reality would happen. And what bankruptcy? With no legal identity, no debts.

It only works if you're not white.

Well if you're so sure of yourself. Go do it :).

Persons intending to renounce U.S. citizenship should be aware that, unless they already possess a foreign nationality, they may be rendered stateless and, thus, lack the protection of any government. They may also have difficulty traveling as they may not be entitled to a passport from any country. Statelessness can present severe hardships: the ability to own or rent property, work, marry, receive medical or other benefits, and attend school can be affected. Former U.S. citizens would be required to obtain a visa to travel to the United States or show that they are eligible for admission pursuant to the terms of the Visa Waiver Program. If unable to qualify for a visa, the person could be permanently barred from entering the United States. If the Department of Homeland Security determines that the renunciation is motivated by tax avoidance purposes, the individual will be found inadmissible to the United States under Section 212(a)(10)(E) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1182(a)(10)(E)), as amended. Renunciation of U.S. citizenship may not prevent a foreign country from deporting that individual to the United States in some non-citizen status.

I miss RageAgainstTheStorm

It'd work fine, you'd blend right in with the other brown people

>. Renunciation of U.S. citizenship may not prevent a foreign country from deporting that individual to the United States in some non-citizen status.

see that stupid amerimut

Tell them that you are a gypsy.

It's simple:
>no passport, get in
>no passport, can't be deported out

But then he gets a California licnese and comes back to Germany.

Yes. and then you go in detention, and USA sends you back to the country that sent you. One would have no legal status to enter a country as one would Thailand or China. Flying to different terminals, yes, but not sent bakc.

You might get it but you'll also live like a fucking hobo if you want to start from nothing

You'll have daily appointments and shitty jobs you'll be forced to take every week because you'll be at the lowest you can imagine in a society

you can get one of those at any go cart track in commiefornia. That's how easy it is to get US citizenship.

"alt" "omg so RANDUMB" "WUBALUB A DUB DUB!!11 XD" Girls like this are cute as hell and a blast to fuck, just don't stick around long enough for them to drag you into their obnoxious attention-seeking.

Hint: if a girl is constantly looking for validation and attention, eventually she'll find it somewhere else.

Also, they universally lose their looks about six months after they hit 22.

>If I go to Germany and burn my passport, assume false identity, say I need to say in EU for my personal safety or face persecution, what the fuck could Germany and EU even do?
so long as you claim to be from a country which isn't considered 'safe' AND you arrived in EU at a German point of entry you would very likely be granted permission to remain at the very least. its incredibly easy.

>Will I get refugee status?
with permission to remain its just a matter of clock watching, or just father a kid of any EU national and claim 'right to family life' in EU

>America is one of the only countries that allows one to renounce citizenship without a second
Lee Harvey Oswald renounced his to get USSR citizenship but got it back

lude nudes?