Okay, I'm fucking done...

Okay, I'm fucking done. I support gun rights but if you need to have a gun strapped to you at all times EVEN IN FUCKING CHURCH lest you get mowed down....that's a problem.
What's next, I need to take my SKS to the gym? When does this stop? When can we finally admit the problem isn't mental health or niggers or medications or anything other than the direct policy of gun proliferation?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kqIe0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How's the day going at the CIA headquarters?

Fuck off yuropoor, don't you have a Truck of Peace to step in front of?

glow in the dark man of african origin, you have just contradicted yourself

Oy vey

Mexico just to our south has incredibly strict gun regulations and this is the result. Citizens can't protect themselves against literal monsters.

Is there anything more pathetic than the endless spam of gun grabbing retardation on this board?

I don’t even go to Taco Bell just down the street without my nine, nigger.

> if you need to have a gun strapped to you at all times EVEN IN FUCKING CHURCH lest you get mowed down....that's a problem
Not really.
Where is your gun user? Too afraid you can’t be a decent person and not shoot people if you carry one? So you think no one else should have one? It’s always projection.

>Minorities don't murder people, guns murder people
Ahahaha

Americans killing eachother?

This is a win win situation.

Maybe before banning guns you should trying outlawing murder?

Because then no one would do that, since there is a law.
Laws are never broken, special freemason cuck magic

But seriously, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

hi FBI
burn in hell!

Post guns with timestamp nigger

|
|
|>
|
|
|

This is a leftist false flag to take your guns away. Any American who says otherwise is a mongrel.

Pic related

>Not bringing a gun with you anytime you leave the house when America clearly has a nigger problem

You don't deserve to own guns you bootlicking cuck

Yes, you should take your gun to the gym.
It's like you don't pay attention to the news.

archive.is/kqIe0

Boo hoo, faggot.

People get murdered every day on the streets due to idiots in cars, and nobody bats an eye.

Fuck off.

Thank you for your post. $0.02 has been deposited to your account from EverytownUSA PAC 501.C4.

>When can we finally admit the problem isn't mental health or niggers or medications

No that's exactly the problem. In a healthy society, bearing arms might work. Except American society isn't healthy, it's sick as fuck. It can't deal with the freedom, therefor it doesn't deserve it.

Fuck off to Europe bitch boy this is America, everyday I hope to get into a gunfight.

There is literally no logical reason a gun cannot be an everyday carry item like a wallet or cellular device. You really should kill yourself.

sage
fuck off shill, you lost.

Hey leftypol. Like the mention of your sks.

Who would take an SKS to the gym? Why not just take your 9mm to the gym? SKS is like an all-out battle/hunting rifle. You don't need that kind of range and power at the fucking gym. Besides, it'd be way too hard to maneuver such a long gun in those cramped spaces.

If you really wanted to take something you could shoulder to the gym, take something like a CZ scorpion, or some other kind of MP5 knockoff. Or, you know, just whatever pistol you normally carry.

Shall NOT be infringed.
The problem is shitskins, ban those and you won’t have the problems you currently have.

Checked. Kek wills OP kill himself.

When can a Zebra finally relax, to take a drink from the water hole? When the Zebra builds a wall and deports all the predators.

Well the good news is, since blacks are busy slaughtering each other with firearms, and these mass shootings keep getting more plentiful and efficient as far as murders as concerned, statistically we'll reach a point where the population will thin out enough so that firearms will either be banned, or only rational people will be left.

Just have it on your hip. If one in ten people in that crowd were armed then he would have died extremely quickly. Unless you wanna be like our son Brazil who has extremely tight gun laws so that its law abiding citizens can get raped and murdered by the criminals. Shockingly telling criminals not to crime doesn't work.

SHILL

Never. Carry a gun and be responsible for your own safety.

I didn't see you calling for truck bans after the NYC terror attack.

Prohibition never works. The drug war has failed.

You can't solve problems by doing this kind of shit. All you can do is be prepared for the situation. The more people who are prepared the less likely these will become in the future.

Just like how hot break ins in the US are almost unheard of because the robbers know they will be shot. Once they know they'll be shot anywhere they go, then you will see this trend go away.

But if people aren't willing to protect themselves, this problem will continue to grow. A blanket ban and confiscation would have zero impact on any of this.