BREAKING Many saudi princes just killed in a plane crash

30 minutes ago in Assir area.

Other urls found in this thread:

spa.gov.sa/
albayan.org.uk/portfolio/bread-factory/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-05/saudi-helicopter-carrying-8-high-ranking-officials-crown-prince-mansour-crashed-all-
youtube.com/watch?v=Ubzfo_WqY_8
youtube.com/watch?v=D_5IZ3CZ248
gulfnews.com/news/gulf/saudi-arabia/saudi-prince-killed-in-helicopter-crash-is-named-1.2119339
marketwatch.com/story/saudi-prince-other-top-officials-reportedly-killed-in-helicopter-crash-2017-11-05
nytimes.com/2017/05/18/world/middleeast/jared-kushner-saudi-arabia-arms-deal-lockheed.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its traditional for the crown prince to kill all his brothers who are next in line.

Hmm they couldn't even wait long enough to get them to that hotel or whatever before executing them.

PART

rip dopey prince.

In b4 Jews saying it was Iran.

FYI, Christine Legarde recently visited the new ruler of Saudi. I don't think its a coincidence, especially when Trump gave the surprise choice for Saudi rulership the go ahead

>rumors circulate the new ruler's campaign is against those related to the Clinton's/Podesta

that's a jew if I ever saw one

Good.

R E T A L I A T I O N

Is this part of the Mossad/Saudi coup to invade Iran?

But it was Iran.

FOUND THE JEW!!!!

0.02 shekles have been added to your account.

that because they are jews leaf

AND

It's happening lads

spa.gov.sa/

PARCEL

Just one prince died, but 8 were in the helicopter when it crashed. it was near the Yemeni border.

true if big
I will require sauce

are these princes aligned with the purgees or purgers?
were they trying to flee?

>many
there are over 3k of them

>many
One. One was killed

Is it the dopey one? Trump Curse comfirmed, again.

>are these princes aligned with the purgees or purgers?

Can anybody give more info about the purges?

>never let your pass post out of your sight
Is this so they will take your body after they take your passport and blame you for everything ?

Q?

albayan.org.uk/portfolio/bread-factory/

They shot down a bread maker...

i too have played CK2

Sauce? Only seen one org reporting on it and doesn't seem real.

Good kill all muslims

How do you think they found a passport in the RUBBLE of 9/11.

Fuck Israel and the Jews. You're all lunatics.

The dopey one was the one who got arrested yesterday "alwaleed bin talal"

The saudi family were jews that tricked the arabs into thinking they were relatives of mohammed with fake fancy documents.

Let's blame Iran.

looks like sky news arabia is reporting this

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-05/saudi-helicopter-carrying-8-high-ranking-officials-crown-prince-mansour-crashed-all-

youtube.com/watch?v=Ubzfo_WqY_8 is this legit? probably old video

youtube.com/watch?v=D_5IZ3CZ248

100% iran will be blamed for this.

What? They waged war against Muhammad's family. Nobody ever said they were. The ruler of hijaz before Abdulaziz ibn Saud was Muhammad's descendant. The kings of Morocco, Jordan and formerly Iraq are his descendants.

CRASHING THIS PLANE

That is just comrad Vasili parking his Mi-24 in a hurry because borscht was on the menu.

crashing that caliphate with no survivors

ur a big guy

""plane crash""

there's a deadly ongoing power struggle in SA and moron Trump hasn't fully staffed his state department

Is it deleted already? I get error.

ya pretty much this

In Saudi Arabia there are at least 10.000 princes who could claim the throne, depending on which clan is chosen to rule the country in the next generation.

Payback for planning and financing the Vegas shooting.

Rot in piss you Saudi cunts.

Never mind, it's working.

I heard, the sandniggers bought shitton of military equipment from US, but none of them apes can actually operate it.

>Dead Saudi Wahhabis
>Dead American Christians

Why is this such a glorious day? How do I celebrate this?

i doubt saudi royal family will travel in a mi-24. But who knows. Not a lot of helicopters can hold 8 passengers + pilots and maybe security.

I don't thing you need that many significant figures when talking about humans.

We have a military. We don't need a State Department. Civilians should stay at home where they will do less damage.

all our state department really does right now is control domestic propaganda via facebook and twitter

Source?

Yes I searched for it, there's nothing as of yet?

Fake video anyway, camera man is polish soldier, you can hear "spierdalaj", "spierdalaj Marek".

I do not believe that this purge is really because the new crown prince just wants to be more liberal, I believe it is actually a result of the catastrophic wars in Syria and Jemen.
Saudi Arabia has lost both of them and they see the writing on the wall with regards to their previous protector, the US.
In my estimation they have decided to flip towards the new rising powers like Russia, and to achieve this they have to exterminate all those who will resist this foreign policy change.
There are strong bonds between the US and the Saudi elite and both sides have individual interests in keeping these bonds alive.
That's why they must go one way or the other.
The most interesting thing to me is if the Saudi - Iran relations will improve after this, just like the Turkish - Iranian relations improved.
And of course how they will act with regards to Israel. It's a cancerous nation and something must be done about it.

Its not to be more liberal and they're not moving to Russia. Its just consolidating power by crushing opposition. He arrested both people pushing for westernization and traditionalists. Anyone who opposed his rule.

you're a fucking moron

99.99999% of the world's problems have always been solved diplomatically. there's always a lot to lose (or gain) in these kinds of situations and there are rarely easy military solutions

this power struggle is for the soul of the Islamic world which caused to much trouble and so many deaths both in the military and for civilians, this is our fight as well

gulfnews.com/news/gulf/saudi-arabia/saudi-prince-killed-in-helicopter-crash-is-named-1.2119339

Fake video, Shi'ite shill.

>1 post by this ID
Make some fucking effort and read the thread if you jump in late, faggot.

marketwatch.com/story/saudi-prince-other-top-officials-reportedly-killed-in-helicopter-crash-2017-11-05

kek

The airplane mechanics better flee the country before they are executed.

Yes and no. Generally speaking the elite is always more liberal, that is true in any society, even the Saudi society.
You can see plenty of pictures of Saudi royal family members, even women, immediately dressing in Western style as soon as they are outside the country.
What is more important is how they position their nation in the world in terms of ideology.
The previous elites put the emphasis on a very backwards version of Islam, one of conquering and subversion. That's because they could do it with support of the US.
I believe they lost trust in their ability to continue doing this after Syria, no amount of US support could turn Syria into an Islamic nation.
What is the logical conclusion once you find that your ideology can't conquer anything anymore and can't win over other people?
You stop doing it. Also the conflict with Iran ceases to exist, because the basis of this conflict was caused by this.
So .. if you can't hope to conquer Syria, Iraq and Iran with this ideology anymore, why not become sufficiently moderate so you can live besides each other?
Well, which nation is known for supporting exactly that in the Middle East? Russia.
They have proven that they can work with both Turkey, Iran, Jordan and Iraq and even bring them all together to coexist. Even if it cost them lives of their own soldiers, they still pursued this strategy.

t. The Golem

>Up to 10.000 self removed royal kebabs
What a time to be alive.

Good, it's almost as nice as a bunch of Jews dying at once.

>What is the logical conclusion once you find that your ideology can't conquer anything anymore and can't win over other people?
You stop doing it.
>Also the conflict with Iran ceases to exist, because the basis of this conflict was caused by this.
A schism since 630's resolved by what are you saying. Tensions always existed, they just got intensified and noticed with MSM with Iraq and Syrian Civil War. For example Since 1970s and 1980's they were concerned with Iran-driven Shiite expansion in some countries and vice versa

saudi royals are donmeh jews

they are hated by real saudi arabians

transparent Iranian propaganda

This. The old Saudi fucked the well of Islam which toxified entire nations for the past 5 decades which benefitted CIA, Mossad, Arms dealers and muh Neo-Cons

The idea that this was inevitable is retarded. Many based Muslim groups, rulers, and secularists have seen Saudi funded bullets to the head.

kek

Oy Vey!

Sure, there are always tensions between different ethnicities, but Iranians have moderated their positions a lot since the so called Islamic revolution.
They don't claim to want to conquer the Middle East anymore. The Saudis pursued this goal until very recently.
Once they moderate their position too the situation will become less explosive in the Middle East.
The only factor that could cause them troubles after that are the Israelis. I'm not a prophet so I can't tell what will happen in this regard.
Maybe the Israelis will submit to a regional order, maybe they wont and it will lead to another series of wars.
Since I do not believe that the Israeli government is that irrational I'm optimistic about a new regional order that will freeze conflicts for a few generations.

transparent mossad propaganda

Hehehe

Already Deus Vult time?

>The saudi family were jews that tricked the arabs into thinking they were relatives of mohammed with fake fancy documents

were goatfucking cult fundamentalists who staged a coup and took over Saudi from the actually royal line and stayed because they shook hands with the US on oil but not jews just goatfuckers.

nytimes.com/2017/05/18/world/middleeast/jared-kushner-saudi-arabia-arms-deal-lockheed.html

Relevent

>Many saudi princes just killed in a plane crash
Well at least they weren't on vacation in New York this time.

'killed'
They are now in hiding to avoid prosecution. Show us the bodies.

Will they blame it on the houthis?

Things are getting hectic!

It’s on son, you don’t have to be right about everything. You certainly are clueless about this.