Éire/pol/ - Night After Mass edition

Thread theme: youtu.be/AoCagUKAhik
National Party: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.

Learn Irish:
>daltai.com/
>teanglann.ie/en/

Jewtube channels of note:
>National Party: youtube.com/channel/UCxgY69mo_nUGuCDo1yPygng

>The Hateful Gaels: youtube.com/channel/UCDhuG96y6kUT7tcFgHGj1Ug

>The Don: youtube.com/channel/UCMnQHYF2DQ3I0EvrI95P83A

>Gaelic Neoreactionary: youtube.com/channel/UC--Ru-Cve1fxhZ8m8xXxeUg

Headlines:
>Halawa Claims to Have "Never been in the Muslim Brotherhood"
rte.ie/news/2017/1103/917389-halawa/

>Halligan Proposes North Korea Peace Mission
rte.ie/news/politics/2017/1103/917218-halligan-korea/

>Two IEDs Found in Louth
rte.ie/news/ireland/2017/1103/917198-defence-forces/

>RIRA Leader Found Guilty of Planned Bombing During Prince Charles Visit
independent.ie/irish-news/courts/real-ira-leader-found-guilty-of-planning-explosion-during-prince-charles-visit-convicted-of-directing-terrorism-in-the-state-36277192.html

>Father Threatened to Blow up McDonald's with 'bomb' in His Bag
independent.ie/irish-news/courts/father-threatened-to-blow-up-mcdonalds-with-bomb-in-his-bag-36288513.html

>Samurai Sword Killer Freed
independent.ie/irish-news/courts/samurai-sword-killer-freed-after-arrest-for-being-drunk-36288558.html

>Roscommon Refugee "Hotel"
thejournal.ie/locals-ballaghaderreen-syrian-refugees-tv3-documentary-3674184-Nov2017/

>Dublin Council to Fly Palestinian Flag Alongside Catalan Flag
thejournal.ie/catalan-flag-dublin-city-council-3674535-Nov2017/

>Memorial to Irish People Who Died in Wars Damaged in Sligo
thejournal.ie/poppies-damaged-sligo-3680327-Nov2017/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tqwuGaTzbRk
reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/7aymh0/a_bit_irish_is_a_bit_better/?st=j9n7vgsp&sh=667aa608
youtube.com/watch?v=UgD4Nwk0_fI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UgD4Nwk0_fI
youtube.com/watch?v=dZhdqTIftlI
youtube.com/watch?v=VTPyvKrU1DM
youtube.com/watch?v=hKvB3g3HEPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YlEz_S1aTas
youtube.com/watch?v=8GbdB7PlGtc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=tqwuGaTzbRk

>>Memorial to Irish People Who Died in Wars Damaged in Sligo
Last time it was a polish cunt from pegida

third for ILA

>from pegida
Why on earth would they of all people do something like that?

When is fuck is the next time i can vote for barrett

There were a bunch of foreign groups ages ago, like the sons of odin (nordic lads), some brazilians basically protesting foreigners coming in Ireland. It was allowed and officially organised and they were allowed march around dublin until they were battered and chased away by antifa

I know who they are, but I don't understand them desecrating memorials

Ya know i think we can subvert r/Ireland and dublin eventually. Still pretty gay atm

Shilling plebbit
reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/7aymh0/a_bit_irish_is_a_bit_better/?st=j9n7vgsp&sh=667aa608

>Now, when I was a child, I had an imaginary country. some less gifted children have imaginary friends, less gifted I mean, uh...Americans
what did /our/autiste mean by this?

Sorry lad, just how it is

>Hand me down my bible
An excellent choice

Our revenge will be the fashion of our children.

Are they registered yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=UgD4Nwk0_fI

I don't think you realise the extent the average paddy hates other countries with. There's a reason most of europe dislikes us (other than the eu taking their wages so lads on the dole can get a few pints)

I don't know but it's funny how americans get all the shit and it is seen as normal, It does not even cross your mind if americans would get salty. Then there is always the one an american that says "hey wait! What!"

11/10
Reynolds looks so happy
Yeah, but I mean....
>America #1

Tbh, I kind of like being the universal punching bag of the work in that way, I gets kick out of it

Dia dhaoibh.

We're in the midst of another happening now with this Texas shooter and then the Saudi prince. It just never seems to end does it?

I don't have anything interesting to contribute so I'm not going to namefag but instead I'll just post neat historical irish stuff.

I haven’t felt anything when a terror attack/mass killing takes place for years now. I think the last time I genuinely felt upset was that attack in Paris that killed 150 or so back in 2015.
It really troubles me to not feel anything, i think I’ve become normalized to it

>240 already
>90 in 2018

FUCK OFF CUNTS I'LL COME TO MONAGHAN AND REMOVE YOU MYSELF

Do it fag you won’t

Unironically just put some physical pressure on them, spook them. Graffiti the building with shit like “go home” or, if you’re creative, a dead pig could be useful

What's your consensus/advice for Americans who are proud of their Irish heritage but don't want to disrespect based natives?

remember lad, if yer man's white social media will keep being pumped as will articles about how subhuman wh*tes are the ones killing the most people with shootings (excluding gang related activities for some reason) If the shooter was any colour he couldn't help it, terrorism is to be expected in any big country after all, can you believe the news is calling him a terrorist I bet they'd be sucking his cock if he was white

Irish-American is a perfectly legitimate identity and you should treat Ireland as a much loved nation but not a "homeland."
Your homeland is America. Your culture and identity is Irish.

Hopefully hes one of the 'a blue snack bar' crowd

More or less what I came to, considering America was/should be a diverse mixture of differing European identities.

Don't blab about shit you don't know about (obnoxious students have that covered for you) that's it really

>John Scotus Eriugena, author of "The Division of Nature"-generally considered to be the ultimate achievement of ancient philosophy-once ate opposite a King from a foreign land
>The King asked him "Quid distat inter sottum et Scottum?" (What separates a drunkard from an Irishman?)
>Eriguena replied "Tabula tantum" (A table)

Going to community college for a while unironically led to me being redpilled. In my writing class, I had a vegan old cunt with short hair who adopted a Chinese baby subject us to a weeklong documentary by Oprah Winfrey on the holocaust. She chastised me for using the term "mankind" because muh patriarchy.

From the vid:
>2-3 years for native born children to receive therapist, dentist, other health appointments
Explain this, how does something like that even happen, migrants excluded

Is it true that Freud or one of Freud's pupils said the Irish were beyond psychoanalysis? Because I'd believe it, and take it as a good thing we're beyond the reach of their kike psychology.

“The great Gaels of Ireland are the men that God made mad,
For all their wars are merry, and all their songs are sad.”

There's nothing wrong with being proud of your Irish heritage. Irish-American, nowadays anyway, is one of, if not the, best of the hyphenated-American identities.
Just understand that at the end of the day, you are still American (although you may qualify for Irish citizenship). Some Irish people will simply dismiss you as a Yank, especially if you go full HAM on the Irishness. But don't let them knock you for caring about where you came from.
All you have to do is not be obnoxious about it and beware of Paris syndrome, which is very common in Americans in general.

Irish in history were good at three things. Writing, fighting and thinking.
I guess when you're on an isolated island on the edge of Europe for hundreds of years you get a lot of time to practice what you already know.

Regardless, Irish thinkers were sought out and respected in courts throughout Europe.
Disregard the "muh irish saved civilisation" shite though. It's basically blowing the fact that we're on an island and good at keeping records into "WE ARE THE LAST BASTION OF SOCIETY"

Also from the vid:
>most asylum seekers are denied asylum because their claims are bullshit, yet they refuse to leave
Why can you not just physically remove them? It’s in your full legal authority, what the fuck?
Freud was pseudoscience

It brings me a lot of pain to see Ireland get cuck'd by globalists, along with the US and Europe. More people need to appreciate their heritage and resist the Frankfurt Marxist subversion, I think.

Thing is, once I learned I was Irish, I learned as much as I could about their history, traits, etc - and it made so much sense. It seemed to fit my character perfectly.
And a kike.

no, Anthony Burgess made it up

Why do you Irish people act like niggers, despite being the same race as Brits?

This is very weak bait, Britbong. Now give NI back.

>Why can you not just physically remove them? It’s in your full legal authority, what the fuck?

It actually isn't. I'm not sure if it came from the EU or what, but basically you can't expel a person into a country where they are likely/guaranteed to come to harm.
And of course, all these asylum seekers come with a veritable laundry list of things that they are "fleeing".

What a terrible painting.

No, I'm serious. Irish people always try and victimise themselves, just like niggers. Why? It's got to do with culture, but what part of the culture encourages this victimisation?

A long history of betrayal. The Irish were persecuted and seen as savages for not being Catholic. Then they became Catholic. But they weren't true Catholics. Then they were persecuted and seen as savages for not being Protestant. You Britbongs can't handle it when people don't go 180 with you at your convenience.

But once those claims are proven false via a rejection of the asylum application, should that not garner a removal? That is unreal.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UgD4Nwk0_fI
Good God, I am angry at the radio host, good to see this argument make airwaves at least.
>90% of Syria is war free
Is this true?

Nothing to report from the South East.
All quiet in County Culchie.

just after irish stew and weetbix. very tasty

>always try and victimise themselves

Examples?

>always try
I think it’s much more recent than you give it credit for, Pearse once called the English an inferior race ffs.
And you don’t see that sort of self victimization with the Diasporas in America or elsewhere in the anglosphere

It's to offset the English who pretend they dominated Ireland.
>but we did dominate Ireland

Just about every single English invasion or attempt to conquer Ireland was a poorly handled mess.
The island was never properly managed, the potential prosperity of even protestant english planters was HEAVILY limited by England so as to not harm london, in a way that really just made the whole thing not worth the effort.

The amount of english blood spilled over the subjugation of Ireland and the myriad of retarded reasons for it make it hilarious for a British person to ever try and act superior to a bogtrotter. Ireland's history of foreign affairs is basically foreign powers invading and poorly-managing them, and stands forever as a testament in particular to how inept the English were at ruling.

Its got more to do with british culture your lefties are the dumbest in the whole world playing the victim is a guaranteed win with them

WTF IS HAPPENING EMERGENCY CREWS EVERYWHERE NEAR CENTRE OF DUBLIN CITY

SOURCE NOW
>or your mother died in her sleep

>I know who they are, but I don't understand them desecrating memorials

Sounds like they need a knock on the door.

Cork lads on the lash after de Cup Final.

>1144
digits of truth!
youtube.com/watch?v=dZhdqTIftlI

>sons of odin

>>>Memorial to Irish People Who Died in Wars Damaged in Sligo

I guess one will do. No reason for more than that, send a clear message and leave it there with them. Its dirty work but you can't leave that happen without taking some mothers son.

Very stupid of them. Lesson time.

am I a paddy?

Thread dead?
youtube.com/watch?v=VTPyvKrU1DM

Well if we are posting tunes then no
youtube.com/watch?v=hKvB3g3HEPQ

Nil, ta se beo anois

You are 58% paddy

Ah, good then
youtube.com/watch?v=YlEz_S1aTas

not up north anyway, im writing them in

.....is the Irish answer.

Would I be welcomed on the emerald isle as a genetic bro?

What's wrong with the blacks and those with tanned skin, shitlord?
>Ireland for the irish
wow, I'm literally shaking rn that better include the new irish! I hope if there are any more films about Ireland's history include more poc, whenever I see problematic films like the wind that shakes the barley, I'm like where's the representation? we need to show ireland as the multicultural society it's always been!

Considering the rest of you is what would be found here anyway you aren't too bad.
kek

nigga, you're a mutt. accept it.
this whole "white Americans go back to Europe" is bullshit, only IF you have retained your ethnic purity

it aint nothing to take shame in, just ,means you belong in America

Aye, when we purge the prod happens you'll get a free house.

No pictures of Thatcher allowed in this general

America is okay. The Irish, German and English part of it anyway.

Other nations are bastardizing your culture. You were a melting pot yes, but a melting pot of similar European cultures. Now you're being told to brown yourself.

>tfw no redpilled paddies to hang out with

Nothing wrong with being a lonely cunt lad, the best of us are

Lads we are fucked, just accept the way things is going..

Your country is as big as the state of West Virginia ffs, can’t you cunts organize a meetup?

It's different when you're not from here

where are you from?

hiding your flag kike?

Ah it's not as easy as that mate. A lot of Irish people would be quite reserved or introverted. Unless theyre on the pints or whatever. Friendly yes but organizing a meet up based on political beliefs alone would probably be a bit awkward or cringy. It shouldn't be, but it would be.

>tfw that episode is nearly 10 years old

No need for that.

Great shown hai.

s-season 5 when?

Reminder Ireland needs a group like NordFront or SKYDAS in Lithuania.

season 6, bollox. It's been a long day.

nice google image search. now why don't you make a post showing your real flag

Well, if he wants to hang out with some right wing micks he should try to organize some kind of meet up, from here I suppose if you can’t find anyone else that shares your views around you

Then make one

Decky put down the glue, wud ye.

Yeah true. A lot of people who would be liberal are turning though. My mates are liberal cucks and they even said theyre tempted to vote no in the abortion referendum because of all the loudmouth dykes in the Repeal campaign.

Let's set up the Fórsa Náisiúnta lads

I'm from a rural part of Leafland.

Sorry but as Freud said your kike tricks don't work on Irish?

Don't know anybody politically similar in the local area and god knows I've tried looking.

Freud was a jew himself.

Reeeeeeeeee
See:>tempted
Are they definite No now, or are they still on the fence
>Fórsa Náisiúnta
Go for it, please

I thought I saw a lotta chinese fellas running around these days

It's not that easy really. Despite the stereotype of micks being loud and outgoing, most of them are reserved and clannish. It is one thing to talk to them at work, but most would rather hang out with the people they've known their entire lives. Women marry men from the same parish they are from a lot of time. Guys who I work with are married to the girl they've been dating since they were 15, and still hang out with the same people they've known since childhood. It is not exactly an easy social circle to break into, and is compounded by the fact that I live in a relatively small town here.

At my workplace I am probably the most foreign person.

Lets all sing along to this
youtube.com/watch?v=8GbdB7PlGtc