Why don't you believe in this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections

There are evidences about it, denying it is just foolishness.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections
vocativ.com/388500/election-interference-us-45-countries/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they're not da jew

I got hacked by Sealand a cuple of years ago but that doesnt mean that Sealand hacked me ya? ya/??

>Muh evidences
>Muh bad Russia

Calm down, you shitlord. World is an open system. Everyone interference with each other and you can't draw the line anymore.

Saged

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections

I believe it, the real question is if there was any actual collusion between Trump and the Russians.

In fact not only do I believe that the Russians interfered in our election process but I believe they did so in a manner that is so insidious that it will take years to recover if we ever do. Nobody knows what to believe anymore and the populace is being gaslighted by multiple parties both foreign and domestic.

The truth is a fire that burns away the deadwood. The truth is not always easy to obtain and often requires patience and clarity of mind. We must avoid being rash and jumping to conclusions just because of our own biases no matter how hard it may be. There are forces in this world at work to subvert us and it is more evident now than ever.

>World is an open system. Everyone interference with each other and you can't draw the line anymore.

Why do you support open borders?

Because the MSM still don't believe Hillary did no wrong during the primary when she had complete control of the DNC. It is fake news.

This current Texas shooting seems like a nice (((distraction))).

I don't support, yet the world is very transparent in terms of information. And information always means interference. You can't shut down Internet

>Implying America isn't the worst for sticking their big noses in other country's business
Fair game

It happened, but it was Clinton who sold her country for 30 pieces of silver.

Because half of Sup Forums is now infiltrated by paid Russian "trolls" under proxies to spread their propaganda and a lot of retards not from Russia buy into their bullshit

Ok. What was the evidence. Tell me.

THIS.

Clinton was who the Russians were working with. It's so painfully obvious to anybody that isn't a brainlet.

Every time I hear this I just ask "okay what evidence" and the person's only response is something along the lines of "omg don't you even watch the news?"
Please OP enlighten me

agree, americans need to take this lesson and learn to discern bs. it won't stop

>the cable news coverage of clinton is too positive
>therefore russian interference didnt happen
>also people died in texas

Ura!

Nicht ein Argument, freund

>over a year in
>still not even a single shred of evidence despite desperately trying to find any
rly makes u think

All superpowers try to meddle in the elections of other superpowers. The red herring is trying to sell it to the American people as if it's something new or shocking. The US has a long history of fucking with other countries democratic processes, yet it's a fucking shock other countries do the same to the US? Give me a fucking break.

this is the most cucked up thing ive ever heard

were america, we fuck with other people, they dont fuck with us, thats how its always been
we arent touchy feely we are equals in gods eyes postmodernists

Damn, look at those evil Russians interfering in the US elections. I'm sure the Americans are much better and nic-
Oh wait.
vocativ.com/388500/election-interference-us-45-countries/index.html

>opposition research on Hillary is a felony
>opposition research on Trump is fair game
libruls in a nutshell

You're incredibly easy to fuck with though. Like literally all anybody has to do is poke the race issue and you all lose your minds