Be american

>Be american
>get shot

Why is everybody so alarmed by this? Mass shootings are an american tradition like warm apple pie.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_San_Fernando_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_San_Fernando_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Iguala_mass_kidnapping
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>be Mexican
>get head chopped off by drug lords

Why do Mexicans get alarmed by this? Decapitations are a Mexican tradition like warm sopapillas.

It’s not even a concern here 325 million people across millions of square miles and euros like to ask us every time a couple of people get shot.

Should I demand londoners answer for random mafia killings in Sicily

Should Mexicans constantly concern themselves with political crisis in Venezuela?

It’s fuckign irrelevant

Fake. Fuckhead! False flag. Now go back to bed shill faggot.

Let me just kill this discussion before it starts:

S H A L L

You're fucking Mexico, Juarez has a higher murder rate than Detroit.

Think about that.

Fpbp

You should mass shoot yourself in your empty brown head.

FREEDUM ISNT FREE

>can't ram into a crowd with a big fucking semi truck and kill more people
>can't develop a biological weapon and kill millions

The gun being the easy way out for retarded mass murderers is a good thing. You don't want these people getting creative.

Yo mexibro, why are you acting like all of our shooters are home grown burgers that wanna kill everyone? That's just a few of them. Like a very small number of them. Most of the "mass shootings" we get are terrorist attacks that aren't publicized as such.

this

also Kool-Aid has killed more people at church than guns

Only if you get involved with the cartels, then you should expect to be beheaded.
We don't expect to get kill during a concert or church unlike you.

Honestly it pains me that people don't understand this shit.

When they are forced to get creative, work in groups and organize attacks that involve derailing trains, driving into crowds, planting bombs, you wish that they were just using guns.

KID X= Spend all his time at computer and never study
KID Y= Study alot but like to use the computer too

Mom:"KID X I wont allow you to use the computer because you spend all your time there and never study."
Same mom:"KID Y I won't allow you to use the computer too or you may end doing like your brother, only using it and never stuying"

d

We were told to expect a false flag as a cover for the Podesta arrests.

>be Mexican
>get butchered

Well like answer my post mexanon, why do are you guys acting like it isn't salty muslims fighting for isis conducting terrorist attacks on us, it doesn't even have anything to do with gun control, burgers killing burgers, or just being american.

Saying that it's part of being american to get shot when most of our mass shootings are terrorist attacks is dumb, cause you might as well say it's part of being european when you get attacked by terrorists.

We just don't report on terrorist attacks correctly. It's handled very carefully, as not to entice the rednecks to go on a mosque burning spree.

Like Mexican diarrhea and decapitations by organized crime. Feels like home.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_San_Fernando_massacre

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_San_Fernando_massacre

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Iguala_mass_kidnapping
Man this wasn't even hard to find, come on.

Did anyone screencap that thread?

Unless they impose themselves upon your life, then you comply or lose your head.

I mean the cartels are in control pretty much.

I'm pretty sure your government is afraid of them, and allot of your soldiers defected to join them.

There was even a time when the cartel ran Juarez better than the government, right?

PART

AND

Jesus fucking christ, I honestly don't know what's worse.. seeing this shit or knowing that half of the american population doesn't even want a wall.

they literally capture people riding the bus

you dont have to be involved with the cartels lol

mexican intellectuals s m h

Just like your tradition is getting beheaded by the cartels and running to another country you criticize constantly.

We don't expect to get killed though, retard. Considering the size of our country, shootings like this are relatively rare. Unlike your shithole country where cartel killings are literally a daily occurrence.

>Mass shootings are an american tradition like warm apple pie.

Of course, that's the time when Mexican't comes out of it's shithole and tries voicing opinion. You subhuman shitstaines are just mad that the US tradition of mass shootings make international news when nobody gives the shit about the Mexican tradition of cartels killing and torturing random people.

Nobody gives a shit about you so stay silent, know your place and stop ruining other people's homes you inbred mongrel. I hope the Western World will form an alliance with South America, invade your shithole from both sides, genocide everyone and then nuke it just in case in order to sever the connection between the continents. Your country is just a slight step above India and that certainly isn't something to be proud of.

Holy fuck german bro, did not expect you to say that.

Basically, but I've argued with Mexicanons before about this very thing.

They start sperging out about how our CIA is utterly responsible for the training and arming of each and every one of their cartels. They say that their country is stunted due to the Jews being pushed out of power.

They'll say things like, if you Americans didn't consume drugs, the cartels would have no power.

That may be the case but they have fighting age grown men, willing to kill the fuck out of whatever is in their way in order to get what they want. If the U.S cut all drug trade and deported most of the illegals back to Mexico, it would be a bloodbath the likes of which no one has ever seen. The cartels would literally devolve into basic banditry. The rich would have to pay for mercenaries to protect their land and villa from cartel attacks. The rich and poor would go to war.

After losing their monetary supply and american connections, they would devolve into basic banditry.

No Mexicanon, you do not want us to put up that wall or deport your people or even legalize drugs. Your cartels would wage war on the Mexican government and it's people, in order to feed their soldiers.

I don't know. Mass shootings don't really bother me, I feel bad for the victims but I can't be bothered to care everytime it happens. Shit happens like once a month.