27 DEAD IN ANOTHER AMERICAN MASS SHOOTING

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST ENOUGH WITH THE GUNS

ARE WE GONNA DO SOMETHING AFTER 1,000 DEAD IN ANOTHER MASS SHOOTING?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
youtu.be/25683IE5v9g
youtu.be/GdAhaVHhKtw?t=669
youtube.com/watch?v=KYu-XUdms10
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Brazil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Brazil
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

YES. THE SOLUTION IS TO BRING YOUR GUNS TO CHURCH. THESE FAGGOTS DIED BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T

pls let it be a sand/nigger, we need more nigger hate threads

>go to church
>get shot

Feel free to leave the US.

I heard it was a nigger on normiebook, idn how true that is.

We're certainly not going give in to the demands of terrorists.

If the Australia Bureau of statistics is any indication nobody will give a fuck about you as long as you're not murdered with a firearm. Using murder victims for politics like this is fucking shameful and the stats from my own country proves that gun control adovocates aren't interested in making a marked difference in the number of people murdered. They're just pussies who want to encroach on your rights because "B-but guns are scary." Tell them to fuck off and come and take your weapon if they care enough.

If you even joke about this, you have no culture.

Well they haven't said any race but they did say a man. Not sure if Coulter's Law is in effect or if nobody saw what color the guy was

Oh look, the libtards are chimping out again.

SHALL

Its the fucking shills trying take our guns. The criminals get illegal guns anyways fuck off shill

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

THE FOOTAGE INSIDE THE CHURCH IS SICK youtu.be/25683IE5v9g

>yet another shooting
this country man. that said its some bumfuck small town in Texas, so odds are the shooters either white or latino

because bad people would totally not still easily get guns when banned you fucking shill

Topkek

>inb4 white male
>inb4 no motive
>inb4 FBI takes over investigation

Yeah America is so violent!

Let’s ignore that Europe has had 2 major wars on its own soil since 1990

FALSE FLAG.

IT WAS JEWS AGAIN

COULTER'S LAW

>be american
>get _____

Israel is fucked.
youtu.be/GdAhaVHhKtw?t=669

The guy talking in this part of the clip indicates that the Uranium from the Uranium one deal was sent into Canada and then "disappeared".

Then Judge Jeanine says
>Do we know once that stuff was exported, do we know where it went from Canada?

Congressmen whatever says
>We know it went to Europe, We know it went to Asia. We're trying to figure out if it also wen't to a rogue regime like Iran.

Except.......THE ONLY ROGUE NATION WITH NUKES IS ISRAEL! EVEN NORTH KOREA HAS A NUKE DEAL. ISRAEL DOESNT!

Could this be the relevance to JFK?!?!? After all, Israel killed JFK for trying to inspect Dimona. Could Israel have used Uranium One to acquire more nuclear material in order to further develop its ILLEGAL nuclear arms? I wouldn't be surprised if Mossad was tasked with hijacking the shipments and stealing that shit.

Judge Jeanine talks about the fact the Iran nuke deal is actually for MEDICINAL USES OF NUCLEAR MATERIAL.

Could Obama have made the Iran deal specifically for non weaponized purposes of nuclear material WHILE AT THE SAME TIME making that shit classified. THIS COULD BE THE ENTIRE REASON FOR THE DEAL. The fact that Israel and the ZOG puppets use this nuclear deal to call Iran the enemy. THE EXCUSE TO GO TO WAR WITH IRAN, A GIANT LIE. The truth could be that Israel stole the uranium from uranium one as well and everything to do with Russia is complete bullshit.

>Every time there's a mass shooting the NRA screeches about how all we need is more people with guns to stop shootings
>Mass shooting occurs in one of the most gun friendly, well armed states
>No good goy with a gun to save the day

TOP KEK

>ARE WE GONNA DO SOMETHING
Yes. Yes we are.

Maybe those gun toting Republicans will react now that somethng happened in rural Texas and not in some hood in Chicago. They probaby won't though. They really don't give a fuck about any of thoe victims as long as they can shot their guns in their free time.

GOD DAMN IT SAM

Reminder this shit is only happening because the left and media keep hyping it up everytime it happens. 20 years ago this shit was fucking unheard of. Hell, even 10 years ago it rarely fucking happened. We literally have a mass shooting almost weekly now.

why is one mass shooting worse than 27 single shootings?

loe the implicit scorn here
the left really has no soul do they

I'm liberal and advocate for more guns. I rather enjoy the weekly mass murders.

YEEEEEEEEEES

It is a white male.

It's nothing more than a push for more gun control. Schools, Christmas parties, music festivals and now churches. It's all the elite trying to break us emotionally.

i will be ok with banning all guns if liberals are ok with sticking all muslims into concentration camps

you can't have people "get used" to terrorist attacks as the new normal and decry that its time to end shootings

KID X= Spend all his time at computer and never study
KID Y= Study alot but like to use the computer too

Mom:"KID X I wont allow you to use the computer because you spend all your time there and never study."
Same mom:"KID Y I won't allow you to use the computer too or you may end doing like your brother, only using it and never stuying"

No, take it from my cold, dead hands, bitch.

Guess what the color of the culprit was in this time.

Yep, you got it -- the same as the color of the culprit in the last few mass-shooting massacres.

Who will put an end to this carnage perpetrated by white people?

How angry are you at white people because of this?

>ARE WE GONNA DO SOMETHING AFTER 1,000 DEAD IN ANOTHER MASS SHOOTING?

No.

My rights are given by God, guaranteed by our constitution and are non negotiable. So long as I'm breathing and can hold a rifle you had better be willing to sacrifice a few goons if you want to try to take mine.

TRAVEL B...he's white?...ah okay. Na, it's too early to become political and talk about gun control...let's just remain silent for now

NOT

One crazy person shouldn't be capable of killing 27 people

27 crazy people each killing 1 person is understandable

This. And given that this was Texas, I'm surprised nobody seemed to be carrying.

that movie along with several recent video game have been promoting mass murder of christians

What time did it happen?

Race of the shooter? Can't really find anything so it's probably a non white.

Black people are overwhelmingly both the perpetrators and victims of mass shootings.

but you can just drive a truck down a sidewalk or make a fertilizer bomb if you want to kill a bunch of people

Guess if he was white, it would be all over by now.

YET ANOTHER BOMBING IN ENGLAND, 27 DEAD CHILDREN AT AN ARIANA GRANDE CONCERT

OH WAIT EVERY BRIT ALREADY MEMORY HOLED THAT ONE LMFAO

soo many anti guns shills every day now gtfo

Now go back 50 or 60 years

I can almost guarantee that he's white

happening threads arnt fun to me anymore. i think i matured. pol peaked with the boston bombers

Mormons know to bring guns to church. I know at least several people personally who always carry including the Bishop.

It’s illegal to carry a gun in a church in Texas

Go back to your bread line commie scum!

Nah, it was the election and then a rapid descent

Get in here:

Shootings are part and parcel of living in a society with freedom

unless you un-invent the gun, there's no point in banning guns.

>Dorner

For what purpose? He was based.

wow a tweet, I apologize

How many mass shootings have been stopped by a civilian with a gun? Honestly curious.

Not that i disagree with the message but a few of those guys weren't mass shooters(according to the FBI definition of a mass shooting), instead they shot 1 or 2 people at a time over the course of days/weeks. The DC snipers and Dorner for example.

>be burger
>get shot
>ban guns
>still get shot
criminals don't give a fuck about laws you fucking faggot

You really fucked up this time, Americans. I would be impressed if it wasn't so pathetic.

this wont even be in the news within a week of the shooter being identified.

Depends on the happening to be honest. This probably isn't that interesting because it's already over and was pretty simple but the Paris attacks for example were amazing to follow.

Nah, I'll just shoot you when you go to church

You are a fucking moron. There are too many guns in circulation in the US. banning them for the citizen will only allow criminals to have access to them. Use your fucking brain you leftist cock sucker.

just like that nigger that killed like 6 people in a church a few months ago?

probably an old school white texan gun battle between brothers where a bunch of innocent onlookers get shot before one of the dying people does something comedic after they both hit the guy and then the two burst into laughter and immediately forgive eachother and lovingly embrace and then jovially head down to the bar together to get drunk

if you dont find this shooting heartwarming gtfo of america

BIN THE GUNS BURGERS. BAN THE SECOND. DADDY TRUMP WILL KEEP OUR BOIPUCCIES SAFE :^)

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST ENOUGH WITH THE MUSLIMS

ARE WE GONNA DO SOMETHING AFTER 1,000 DEAD IN ANOTHER JIHAD?

Didn't someone say there would be false flags this week?

That's what I'm thinking, you just know they wouldn't be able to help themselves and would be screaming it out loud and proud by now.

CHRCKED AND KEKED WTF NIGGER

BE

>a church
AIN'T NOTHIN' HOLY NO MORE?

remember this when it turns out you were wrong

I see being wrong about the Vegas shooter did nothing

Why is chocolate rambo in that list?

i think we should get mentally ill people hand grenades. just imagine the webm economy.

they can't sing for shit
youtube.com/watch?v=KYu-XUdms10

>Muslim drives over people screaming snackbar
>silence

>somebody shoots up a church
>hurrr need to take away the people's right to defend themselves HURRRR

And no doubt all the victims we be white.

le 56% and decreasing....

Churches are a gun free zone:

§46.035, Texas Penal Code prohibits carrying of handguns and other weapons in certain places. These include but are not limited to:
[...]
On the premises of a church, synagogue, or other place of worship

What kind of gun regulation do lefties want to see?

It was prolly' Chris Ward. He lives right by the church and has a meth problem. I have known Chris since high school, and he has a few screws lose in his brain

How's the 6th grade going?

DO WE HAVE A RACE OF ATTACKER YET

Nice try Chris.

Americans who support gun control come to Brazil.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Brazil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Brazil

More

>mass
>shooting

kek good one burgerbro