Why does everything have to be about politics these days?

Why does everything have to be about politics these days?

>actively pushing people to be more right wing

>Autistically screech to somebody about how white people are Hitler and should be exterminated
>they politely tell you to fuck off by saying they don't want to talk politics
>start autistically screeching about how dare they not want not listen to how literally every bad thing that ever happened is their personal doing

Because the leftist Marxist make the stupid assumption that the government and society are the same thing when analyzing everything. This is why they reach retarded shit like believing that when state owns everything it is equal to the people owning everything. For leftist Marxist, everything in society is political and if people aren't actively arguing politics in any area of society then those people must be OK with the status quo of society. It's fucking retarded reasoning but that's typical for Marxist/leftist ideas.

I had this discussion recently, Politics used to be friendly banter in which you could both remain in contact with one another post-discussion.

Now if you disagree about one another's political views, you have to cease contact because one or both sides demand it.

Having political opinions is dangerous to being social nowdays.

You mean that if you disagree with leftist they will disown you. Right-wingers don't give a crap if you believe in stupid shit, we will still be friendly unless you are completely intolerable or evil.

>Backing people into choosing a side will totally work to my advantage since I'm an unhinged fat piece of lard advocating for grand-scale violence in the name of an ideology that has never worked all the time it's been tried.

>This
Thank god leftist are so fucking retarded.

>abilities
So i have to bend over to make people less capable than i as sucessfull?

I'm not "alt right" or anything but this is just fucking retarded.

If you want to instill right wing ideology in people, this is the way to do it. These far leftists have taken basic autonomy away from people, to the point where someone can't even withhold discussion without politics without being branded as a racist or bigot. Disgusting.

>Right-wingers don't give a crap
>we will still be friendly

Are you fucking retarded? Right wingers, mainly alt righters, are very angry people. You're on Sup Forums for fucks sake. There are threads up at this this very moment, where alt righters advocate violence and terrorism against their enemies. The alt right is filled with autistic man children who can't think for themselves. Everyone who disagrees is a cuck, nigger, spic, mudslime, kike, brainwashed, etc.

Because politics = way of life and its future. The boomers arrived at a brief, but grossly decadent age where regardless of what you did, you almost couldn't fail. Just a blue collar slob who didn't graduate high school? House, car and wife by 30. That era is gone, and the globalized economy superpower we once had isn't coming back.

You may not believe radical change is coming, but radical change definitely believes in you.

>being too uneducated and/or burdened to worry about politics makes you "privileged"
Every one of these fucking retards needs to be roped. Holy SHIT.

Because we are working to save the world from the nigger hordes. If you are not involved, then you are at the mercy of people who are.

This. I have a lot of liberal friends and I won't stop contact with them but if said "I like trump" to any of them I'd be ostracized immediately

The only people that all right-wingers want to forcibly remove are commies. That's because communism is a death cult that will murder all non-commies if it takes over the country. It's essentially self-defense for us to remove commies. I don't give a shit about people if they leave me alone and don't try to micromanage my life.

nigger

You need to let go of that fear. They aren’t real friends and your relationship is not sustainable.

I'm a white police officer in a majority white city. Almost every day I get told by contacts I'm not wanted, that they want a black police officer because I can't possibly understand the situation (yeah, your boyfriend beat the shit out of you but I can't understand because that only happens to black people, I guess), that I only arrest black men because they're black and I'm racist, that I voted for Trump (I didn't) and hate black people. I just want to help the people in my city, and every day I get told I'm not good enough. I hate politics because I'm tired, my soul is tired, I want to forget that I'm white and they're black, I want to help everyone and show them that my city is my family even if we don't get along all the time.

Me wanted to stay out of politics isn't privilege, it's me trying to keep my sanity.

>Why are you here?
Memes, bro.

>majority white city

Majority black. Sorry, I am a dumb cop, after all.

Unfortunately many of us have to deal with these violent marxist retards as "friends" to further our career.

"i'm not political" is code for 'I don't agree with your political views' to casual acquaintances that I have to interact with but am not interested in fighting with.

they are not interested in debate they just want to know if you're an enemy or not. the easiest thing to do is feign that you only care about video games and football.

>Why does everything have to be about politics these days?
Because it was HER TURN.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!

>people are literally fighting for their lives and safety
Where? I'm so sick of this bullshit.

No you don’t. That is systemic cuckoldry telling you so.