Thread deleted about muslims posting on texas shooting church facebook page

user found the texas church facebook page...a SMALL town church had many strange comments from muslims

as if they had been 'casing the joint' for months.

The thread was taken down after only a few posts.

I dont have a facebook. archive the muslim comments!! dont let this thread die

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148108123
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148108123/#148108123
youtube.com/watch?v=bVy_pB-JchI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because the mods know you're Jewish you fucking loser.

Bump

Bump

THIS

Anyone saved rhe fb screenshots?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148108123

Bump

What did he mean by this?

What's interesting about the internet is that the caves have become interconnected.

>cowboy

The page has 14k likes. Someone ran an fb ad targeted at countries other than the us. That means the follows will be a really low price. The derkas you see liking/posting are just people who liked it after seeing an ad.

It means this shooting is likely related.

KID X= Spend all his time at computer and never study
KID Y= Study alot but like to use the computer too

Mom:"KID X I wont allow you to use the computer because you spend all your time there and never study."
Same mom:"KID Y I won't allow you to use the computer too or you may end doing like your brother, only using it and never stuying."

fw

I know it's off topic but
IS RIHANNA /OURGIRL/?

BUMP

Muslims much like Africans and illegal Mexicans are EVERYWHERE as part of Obama and Julian Castro's "economic equality" where HUD was turned into a weapon to locate the parts of America deemed too white and de-whitening them.

They're in all towns and in all 50 states. And you can thank Obama and Castro for it.

She's right. It is a false flag.

Because now suddenly everyone has forgotten about anti-white "diversity visas" and Muslims using trucks while the left has successfully shifted the narrative back to "THE WHITE NRA WHICH MAY OR MAY NOT BE ASSOCIATED WITH THE KKK AND HITLER WANTS EVERYONE TO GET SHOT!"

It's no mystery why a small-town Chrisitian church was hit; that makes southern conservative Christians shit with rage with wanting answers and revenge against all who did it, for which the left will try to control that rage and point it at white republican politicians and the NRA

Thanks.

its PART OF the FALSE FLAG puzzle
they dont want you to look at THEM right away
dont beleive this shit. i mean back it up, you know, whatever word it is, i cant think, correlate posturlate, archive save it, put it up back it up, and shit but
dont look at them.

Muslims are scapegoats used by the jews
look at palestine

remember church people like to be crisis actors more than anything

and anything could of been done to set that guy or whatever this is, off

Covering their bases to have flexibility for choosing a patsy

This same post was in the deleted thread. Pic related.

That's indian.

Thankyou Viking

bump

holy shit wtf

not sure what your saying but
you mean they ran ads to get clicks to their page?? so thats how they do it? get the mulsims to swarm for cover and smoke and mirros and screen?

I don't think that's a real tweet, can't find it anywhere withing the last few days on her twitter

This is what I got

Here's an archive...

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148108123/#148108123

agreed

that's also the reason the Donna Braizile article came out

to cover up Muslim trucker

Btw the church must have been live streaming cause most churches live stream

Are you just all dumb?

It's mostly Indians/Pakistanis/Bengalis because Facebook pages buy likes/followers from there. It's a big business there. people are literally paid to like pages.

Guys wtf......

Bump

t.muhammad

ya but why would this church being paying to have their stuff liked? what's in it for them?

This is my question as well, it doesn't make any sense for a church to pay for likes.

ACHIEVED ROGUES?

Really fucking weird.

Maybe someone is trying to pin Muslims? Or maybe it is muslims?...

Exactly, No other posts or pictures have these weird comments and likes. I think they were scoping out targets.

Some random comments by arabic names on that churches fakebook in recent months alright

Or maybe it's just bots trying to pin the muslims?
It looks like fake accounts.

If they are true, maybe some facebook group/community were sharing their data for exposing them for an attack?

This is really fucking strange.

prequel to previous pic

Checked
But it would make sense
Parishoners=money
Their target demographic would be on FB
Good financial move to promote their FB
But definitely suspicious. Check other random Churches and see if they have the same comments

Already on it :3

with
out
any
real
link
your
supposed
terrorists
simply
doesn't
exist

indoniesian click farms have their fake accounts participate in the groups they like to legitimize the accounts

most facebook groups and like pages will have weird comments like this

leftypol aka jew mods shutting it down.

>what are NSA personas?

impressive investigation, Sherlock Holmes

Now look at those 'profiles'

Pay money to have people follow you and fake interest on a page for better search results.
Basic SEO stuff.

Not seeing anything. Check San Antiono and other surrounding areas. This seems to be the only church that has these weird comments.

Seems plausible

Time to just start taking guns to church again. If we don't protect ourselves, no one will.

why the fuck would that church care about seo

you can't say why, but they can do it for whatever purpose they may have:

Facebook moves the ads, the page got a rise in searches, top listed ads got inserted there.

Just to note, i ran a fb page with red pills about obama for a few days before getting bored
It has been liked by hundreds of poos in india and i never advertised it, and inly a few friends liked it before i stopped updating

what church did she join?

Champaign, IL?

It's normal to see random Indians on Facebook pages that have paid for promotions. My friend tried to promote her page and all she got from Facebook is random Indians liking her page every hour.

More asses in pews means more money.
Being in a small town its probably the cheapest way to advertise.

Churches are typically the most incompetent groups when it comes to web savvy stuff. I would need to see proof they purchased ads. It wouldn't make sense for them to buy ads when there were like 300 people in their town. Who are they advertising?

Yeah, indians are the source of many likes on fb pages with inflated like count

>Who are they advertising?
Churches are businesses atm, the more likes your page have, the bigger the allure it has about being an attractive place for believers. Just check any church that's trying to boast its image to attract more church goers and you'll find a couple of indians liking it.

No she’s the worst musician in modern time.

you mean sanskrit
any poobros here?

But in such a small town? I just don't buy it. They don't need to advertise.

Koceng, Indonesia. 16,898 likes · 10 talking about this. Welcome to the official page Koceng. Blogger Koceng. Download Script Bot | DLL. ≡ #koceng - [PR] Gain and Get More Likes and Followers on Instagram.

EVIL MOSLEM BOTS

Fuck off. Israel will be shit on soon.

Every time theres a false flag shills flood the board trying to blame it on muslims.

I'm so fucking sick of Jews.

due to the biz system, you can't point your antisemite finger at anyone here

Koceng AutoLike... We Are Secure Autolike, No Spam Guaranted, Increase like On Statuses, Photos, And Custom ID.

Indonesia, not based India, please.

You'd be surprised about the business of god in southern states, its extent, and its impact on even small working churches

I am not familiar with that sort of thing so I will keep that in mind.

bump

Are you saying Muslims had something to do with this?

Can't fucking read. Please type some of the comments? Thank you!

Yeah OP is a Jew shill. Of course he's trying to blame more muslims.

die phone poster

IT WAS SAM!!!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=bVy_pB-JchI

tribes of people would huddle in there caves

Either Muslims or (((Muslims))), take your pick.
This reeks of gun control nonetheless.

Guys use your common sense. The Church was probably using one of those stupid likes 4 likes apps to make it look like they had more likes than on their posts. That's why you're seeing hindi, thai, arabic, farsi, spanish, etc.

This reeks of desperation on the part of the ZOG.

>isalam

i knew the kikes were bnehind this, there not even subtle with it anymore

FALSE FLAG

FALSE FALG

FALSE FLAG

Shill.

On a pc desu

Nothing gets rurals into church like muslim names.

EVERYONE SHOULD COMMENT TO JARED THAT HES A racist biggot

>the foreign names are bots
Anyone who knows how those likes for likes apps work can easily see that you are correct

Gas yourself, ShitSkin

Am I the only one wondering why the I's in his hint are capitol?

Family members from the church posing with random arabs in some of their photos on FB

>KEKISTAN aka jewish flag
>defender of kikes
>it must be the muslims who did this and everything else despite it always being or being traced back to jews
hi kike lover