Insider Predicted Sutherland Springs Event

A friendly reminder that just over 24 hours ago, one of our fellow insider anons forewarned us of today's events in Sutherland Springs, Texas.

Fire up those autist engines, boys. It's time to go to work.

Here we will piece together the puzzle. And in turn, make the FBI false flag event into a sheet with a thousand holes.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mercifuldark
themaven.net/bluelivesmatter/news/latest-texas-church-active-shooter-dead-after-police-chase-him-down-death-toll-rising-uyhorPUYm02AH2ZTBo1iYQ?full=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A link to the original thread.

>

Can't tell if lucky larp or real
either way have a bump

Bump.

Bump

I'm on the church's facebook page now and there's some weird shit. This is a small church in an unincorporated town in the middle of nowhere, but if you look at the comments on one of their posts there were these two random middle eastern guys who commented. Neither of these guys appear to have any ties with the church, and while it might make sense that they are from San Antonio which is a pretty big city, it's pretty rare in small Texas towns to have middle easterners show up to your baptist church.

Bump

post screens user

We have been waaaaaay too lucky lately. It could be a larp but I think the great unconscious of Sup Forums is tapping into something spoopy

that's just larping you dumb fuck

Interesting find, user!

Additionally, I want to point out the small population, on average, of these false flag event cities.

>predicted it
except nowhere is it predicted that there is a shooting on the 5th

literally nothing in that post relates to the shooting

Shitty larp predicting something on the fourth. The only thing that happened on the fourth was disappointment.

bump

this stinks

>cowboy
>cowboy
>cowboy
>cowboy

1) No specifics
2) Incorrect details (wrong fucking day, not even close)
3) Everyone and their nan was predicting an attack to take place during the protests

Try again, you absolute fucking retards. Saged.

Was the shooter a member of The San Antonio Antifa?

twitter.com/mercifuldark

>4th

what's today faggot

its the 5th of november,retard, not the 4th. holy fuck, what a fag dipshit.

Bump

>disappointed
You're such a retarded user.
How could you miss all the shit POTUS was doing?
oh, yeah. You didn't care

What an obnoxious faggot. Even IF this shit was an actual false flag, what's the point? Nobody is going to believe it anyway.

Read the first letter of every sentence

New?

This was a false flag. Fucking gas yourself you worthless Jew.

Discussion.
In such a trivial sea of info
Do you context, user?

Talk to me when there's proofs.

Fuck off faggot. Israel is DONE!

He went to Japan and golfed with Abe. What about it?

Sanctuary San Antonio Mexico is harboring and exporting terrorists

still the wrong day faggot, the post is clearly trying to imply that the false flag would be yesterday and related to the antifa shit that didn't happen

I couldn't care less about Israel.

Fuck off CIA nigger

it was le epic 8D golf

Oh shit..

BUMP

THE FBI SOMEHOW WERE NEAR THIS PODUNK TOWN

>And in turn, make the FBI false flag event into a sheet with a thousand holes.

CIA niggers please go

>FBIISGOINGTOCAUSEAFALSEFLAG

any nigger in a basement can make that prediction during literally any habbening

Here are some requested screens

"FBI IS GOING TO CAUSE A FALSE FLAG"
first letter of each line.
spoopy

>FBI IS GOING TO CAUSE A FALSE FLAG WGAGLFR
what did he mean by this?

And another one

>accusing a polack of being CIA so He may look bad if He accuse you of being CIA
Nice Cointelpro
Nice one
Give us a sex

reminder literally every fucking day some LARPer says "big false flag coming m8s" (except more psudo-cryptically so retards feel smart) and no one points out when nothing happens but when america has its monthly shooting spree wow the guy was right

This. Pretty much
ALPHABET AGENCY NIGGERS
- VS -
MILITARY INTELLIGENCE

I'm at the point where I'm not sure if Sup Forums isn't just a tool for (((them))) in the first place. We have always been here, tapping into something spoopy, and I have been watching this board for a while now. Not sharing the exact "agenda" of Sup Forums, which is very ignorant at times.
I, like many, have been attracted to Sup Forums because there are constant leakers and forbidden information brought here by various people. However, that may just be the tip of the iceberg.

Basically, if you aren't at the point where you have accepted that we are in a Metal Gear Solid-level type of world-conspiracy, then you are deluding yourself. A lot of these things in fact, these games and media, they project what we know is happening from our consciousness. Even further, (((they))) tell us exactly what is happening to us subtly through television and movies.

Why do you think the majority of Sup Forums has watched Evangelion? Because it reverberates through this entire community, that there are factions within the globalist groups which want to create a transhumanist super-intelligence AI, which will result in a hivemind collective horror-machine of absolute living death.

That these people we are opposing, whether you wanna call them the Jews, or the Synagogue of Satan, or Globalists, or the Illuminati, or whatever, they are serving the will of Demonic and Satanic other-worldly beings, and that they gain their strength and guidance from these demonic beings through the harvesting of negative energies. This is the purpose of the pedophilia and why those within those inner circles believe they are the chosen ones and that the power of the elite is without limits. Because they have seen the evil with their own eyes, and have comprehended that it is horrible and powerful.

The best thing you can do, is get on your knees and worship God, and beg him to have mercy on your soul. Repent.

He said TODAY you dumb fucks. That's not today. "Today" was yesterday. You these things happen nearly constantly, there can be no significance ascribed to this prediction. If it had been the same day, it would be worth considering. But it wasn't. He said today, and it didn't happen that day.

You morons really need to go back to t_D and grow up before posting or something. All you do is play up every non-event and take every tiresomely obvious bait/slide thread. Fuck you.

>Friday around 11:30 am

And another one, Jared makes an interesting point about the likes/reactions as well.

they cant keep getting away with this

CIA Nigger

It is fucking easy to predict a mass shooting in the US.. they happen almost every day

meh more like weekly

which is really fucking strange becuase this article was posted around 2:30. 50 minutes ago

heres link to article if interested

themaven.net/bluelivesmatter/news/latest-texas-church-active-shooter-dead-after-police-chase-him-down-death-toll-rising-uyhorPUYm02AH2ZTBo1iYQ?full=1

>All the likes are coming from Middle Eastern men.

ahhhhh guys.

>Alapha
Still can't spell for shit, FBI.

bump

Glow in the dark CIA Nigger

CIA Nigger confirmed

that user, is the falsest flag of them all

>deattle
Seattle's in Washington tho

No. You're Jewish.

He said

>COWBOYS

In that thread people said Texas AND Seattle were targets.

i wish, if i were id probably have alot more shekels than i do right now

Fuck you, you god damned CIA Nigger.
The only thing you need to worry about is the wall.

He really showed the deep state what for!

Maybe we are getting precognition information via LARPs?

RIP Jared.

how to use thread watcher?

turn in your guns, the police will prevent mass shootings.

This thread is being slid hard, why does nobody care about getting down to what happened?

Why are these random middle eastern men commenting on this small town's church facebook group? Does nobody find any of this strange?

Can you guys pay attention and stop shitposting?

No what we're getting is leakers who put out real information, but also make it a LARP so there is plausible deniability.

>proof of a false flag
Are you retarded or something?

You don't get proof of anything these days. You're told by an "official source" what happened. It's all second hand info to you. You NEVER see proof of ANYTHING. You simply choose which second hand information you want to believe.

this

There were indictements
And the trip was for Trump to be protected

>False flag
>In a Christian church
Is there any doubt left on the matter of our government being completely subverted by Jews?

>real life is MGS2 + Evangelion
>mfw

Lurk more faggot

F

This.

Bump

/ourgirl/

Sounds like an overly dramatic poem of a late teen in his romantic existential crisis.

Motherfucker...

This is not the Insider

>shooting happens in a very small village in the middle of nowhere in rural Texas
>(((((FBI))))) responds to the scene within 5 minutes of the shooting
>closest (((((FBI))))) office (Austin) is at least one hour away

Because it's a false flag, that's why. On top of all this suspicious shit, I'm also supposed to believe Christians in Texas aren't carrying to church? Bullshit.

Anything of interest on the FB profiles of the ragheads? All you zuckerjews put your profiles to work.

Fuck you CIA nigger

Why should I believe this guy?

Its november 5th retard

checked
but
what did he mean by this?

IT WAS JEWS.

URANIUM ONE IS A COVER FOR ISRAEL STEALING THE URANIUM.

THE SAME URANIUM USED IN THE ATTEMPTED DIRTY NUKE OF LAS VEGAS