Nig nogs vs white people

>If white guy is quasi-fit he automatically wins against nig nog.

can anyone explain this to me?

Most of these videos where nigs win are these 2 scenarios:
Niggers come in packs
Niggers attack from behind
Some guy tries to talk a nigger to his senses and the nigger starts attacking first

Moral of the story: Whites in groups should relentlessly attack every nigger.

intelligence and training wins

Tackling ppl is kinda a pussy thing to do though

I dont know, we seem to be naturally inclined to wrestle and blacks panic the second you got them.

Yeah when you are out of highschool the only thing that matters in a fight is if you win.

Nah if you're a light weight lanky faggot I'm going to drop you on you fucking head

niggers on average are lankier which makes them weaker pound for pound because longer arms are a mechanical disadvantage

Lol, no. It’s a goddamn fight AND with a nig. Assume you are fighting for your life.

>that embarrassing shit he did before tackling the nog
>intelligence and training
nah

Thats only going to work so many times until you meet someone who will break your neck in that process

Chad wins everytime.

Whites are bigger and stronger than blacks, blacks are faster and more powerful, it only makes sense for whites to wrestle

The virgin nigger vs the chad aryan

If you are so lightweight that people can easily lift you from ground, you should not get into fights and instead should get swole.

My weight is over 100kg, and there is very few guys who can lift me from ground the same way this nigger goes to air.

Yes, a lot of it is fat, but im a bearman.

I agree, i miss the old times.

You're just fat nigga who are you fooling

Oh, shut up Enzo Gabriel.

pretty good ground and pound

lol is this 1999? shut up you fucking loser. take downs and kicks are legit it's 2017

>tfw purple belt BJJ

Sounds like I could manhandle you. Bet you're the type that starts yelling "Get off of me!" when you start losing the fight.

>proceeds to throw sucker punches

Says the guy who's never been in a fight besides getting beat up by his sisters. There are no rules in a street fight, kid.

Yeah black people do not have the focus or drive to actually train. They fight "hood style" like animals. Head up and back, fists curled in front, legs spread, throwing punches like a cat. Anyone with a few weeks of training can dominant a street fight 9 times out of 10

Learn how to fight pussy. It isn't just fists.

>blacks are faster and more powerful
Yeah, he's so fast that he got slammed and his punches were so powerful that they had no affect on the white guy...

that nigger didn't stand a chance against a Chad who didn't buy into the White Democrat propaganda that Black males are superior to Whites.

God damn it’s good being white

Fat fuck who has never thrown a punch or watched the sweet science detected.

Tells the same jokes every day for years and still thinks they're funny. That is why China dominate the world now and muslims kill your people.

>aptly fakes a backgorund in boxing
>utterly BTFO nigga with based greek style

I LIKE THIS

The average nigger cannot fight, which os why they lean backwards and swing like women trying to get away from a bee. Theyre scared of getting socked up in the face, if youre scared to get hit, stay the fuck out of fights

so conor mcgregor wasn't even quasi-fit i guess...

Whites on average are stronger
Niggers on average are quicker

On average don't get in a fist fight
With a nigger
Use your natural advantage
and
Grapple them.

*is

>favela monkey testing bantz waters

>white guy starts winning
>ISN'T jumped by 500 blacks

Surprising.

It's because 1 on 1's are like kryptonite to niggers, they are inherently tribal and fight accordingly.

I guess now it's safe to say that (((exceptions))) apply.

Blacks don't know how to FIGHT. They think street boxing or "kick"boxing if fighting, when a REAL fight is what you posted; take the other guy to the ground and submit him or ground and pound. Blacks see this and think it's "gay" or something when it's objectively a better form of fighting than striking.

that's fake fighting though, mcgregor wasn't allowed to use kicks and takedowns

That was a fucking rad spinning back kick.

As long as the White is strong ( and not outnumbered by Nogs who would all jump in) he has a fair shot.

Leg sweeps are better against heavier people, don't act like a trained wrestler or grappler couldn't easily take you to the ground.

This is actually true. The nigger pose I always see in fight videos is fucking ridiculous. It's useless for fighting unless you're fighting another retard. I've always wondered why the opponent doesn't step on the front foot they always leave way out in front of themselves. It'd be so easy to make them fall over. Just step on that foot and then make your move. They'd just fall down while trying to back up from your attack.

Nogs do all this shit to make it look like they know what they're doing, but it's usually all theatrics. Gif related. Dude has no idea WTF he's doing, but he's pretty sure it looks cool.

Fpbp