Any Drumpfags on this forum from Wisconsin...

Any Drumpfags on this forum from Wisconsin? I want to fucking beat the shit out of you for making MY state go to this ignorant, sexist, racist, islamophobic xenophobic buffoon

For too long the Democrats have been dragging the Republishits kicking and screaming into the future.

"No, Republicans, we're not making George Washington a king"

"No, Republicans, we're not going to let you enslave innocent black people"

"No, Republicans, we're not going to let you ban women/PoC from voting"

"No, Republicans, we're not going to have segregation for PoC"

"No, Republicans, we're not going to ban LGBTQ+ people from marrying"

See the pattern here? The Democrats from the big city always have to drag the rural fucktards into the age of progress and reason. Enjoy your "president" while you can. In 2020 he won't even break 100 EVs and Democrats will reign supreme forever.

> In 2020
Sorry, sweetie, isn't Drunmpf going to be impeached before this year's end? As far as I'm aware, people executed by a firing squad aren't eligible to run for president...

Holy shit, that's a lot more effort than you need to put in to get paid by Brock.

You're gonna make peanuts at this rate.

You sound like a niggerfaggot

you so puter tuff

>No, Republicans, we're not going to let you enslave innocent black people

>Mfw a republican created the emancipation proclamation

Go read a history book cunt

I guess it does not matter the first slaves in the u.s where irish, and the fact that up untill the 1700 irish people where the vast majority of all slaves

Sorry but YOU need to read the history book. Back in those times the Republicans were the Democrats and the Democrats were the Republicans. Then we had a great switch and the Democrats were the Democrats and the Republicans were the Republicans.

I've taken many comprehensive history classes at one of the finest schools in the country. You've probably only read a few Farmer's Almanacs since (maybe) graduating high school.

Madison fag here

It makes me so happy to know how eternally buttblasted you are

I see you're type all around town, with your 'I'm with her' bumper stickers, giving those homeless fucks on state st 20+ dollars so they can buy more crack for the night

You disgust me

The great switch is a lie propagated by welfare state commies. The Democrats have used welfare to guarantee black children are born into broken homes.

I live in Green Bay office downer Ave. I'll be by the bus stop by the park for an hour tonight around 8pm.

Come and fight me.

Your bait is faggot tier

ShareBlue faggot git back under your racist rock . Liberal /commie carpetbaggers claim minorities are to stupid to vote or have ID'S or learn . Yet minorities are doing it ?

Oh yeah makes lots of sens bruv

Will you come kill me? Becuase that's the only way I'm following you into the "future"

Shut the fuck
NIGGER

What bait, but you got me
Almost all slave owners were democrats. Democrats still technically enslave blacks
All of the other things you listed historically never happened except in very dysfunctional societies, and only happened here because people were fooled by (((media))), and then outvoted by women who understand nothing about politics and other useful idiots.
Real freedom is allowing people live with less laws, not mandating who they have to be nice to

Why are you going to hang around a bus stop for an hour? Around here only niggers ride the bus

>"No, Republicans, we're not making George Washington a king"
>"No, Republicans, we're not going to let you enslave innocent black people"
>"No, Republicans, we're not going to let you ban women/PoC from voting"
>"No, Republicans, we're not going to have segregation for PoC"
>"No, Republicans, we're not going to ban LGBTQ+ people from marrying"

The Muslims you are importing will take care the LGBTQ+ part of the problem.

tfw when slavery was ended by a republican

worst slide attempt ever.

Your autisctic screeching and historical innacuracy has caused interdimensional ripples that has caused what you call memes to become a reality and HOLY SHIT
Are my eyes deceiving me?
Or does rural america produce OATS

Waukesha reporting in, we’re taking down that dyke Baldwin next, so fuck off.

Back in those times, everyone, left and right, agreed women and blacks shouldn't vote.

Private investigator

That doesnt make sense.
If anything this just demonstrates that the DemocRats are *munches on oats* backstabbing and unreliable to rule a country such as america

100% truth

Sparta fag checking in. I'll be standing in the Jones' Plaza parking lot at 10pm. Fight me, faggot.

>Then we had a great switch
Please show proof of this "great switch". is there a memo or official document declaring when the switch took place? wouldn't it have to be coordinated?
>Hey everybody, let's all just switch sides all of a sudden!!!!!

Jesus Christ this is some shitty bait.

Or worse... borderline retarded hyper autism.

Saged

How's it like? Really started considering it as a career. And yes I know it's not like tv

> "Republicans"
>Sup Forums
Go back, this isn't a republican website. Niggers belong in the jungle, women in the house, and fags and the mentally ill in the pyre

look another crying liberal how surprising

>Democrats from the big city always have to drag the rural fucktards into the age of progress and reason
Jesus fucking Christ. You go to Milwaukee and walk around places like Becher or Locust Ave and tell me again how it's the center of progress. Then go literally anywhere else besides the hood of Racine and tell me you aren't more comfortable living in the conservative areas. I fucking dare you.

>See the pattern here?
Yeah, democrats make bad decisions.

Based kekistani

HAHA, you'd get your ass kicked

> beat the shit out of me

Nigger you had your day yesterday and guess what all you fucking faggots stayed inside like a bunch of cucks and did NOTHING. Your threats are fucking empty now stfu and go fucking rope yourself before some fucking militant radicalized whites come and do it for you. Stupid fucking nigger

People must have been smarter in those times.

Get rekt white shillnigger

SAGE!!!

You need to have lots of patience. Do you know anybody in the business? It's pretty hard to really break in without knowing the right people.

It was when LBJ signed the civil rights act and alienated all the poor white southern democrats who flocked to the Republican party

I swear you fucks need to graduate highsschool b4 you are allowed to post here

No I honestly don't. But I have a degree in CJ and I went to a local govt building to sign up for courses to get a license. VA BTW

No, they switched with Reagan, b4 it was called "the Solid South"
As it became less racist, it became more republican
not that racism is bad
or sexism
Pic VERY related

>No Republicans were not going to let you enslave innocent black people
The Democrats were the ones that wanted to enslave them you dumb mother fucker.

you had your chance op you broadcasted for about 2 months about november 4th. Their were multiple threads DAILY about your revolution. When the time finally came for you to put up or shut up you didnt even show up.

Just realize you are an eternal loser and crawl back into your hole.

Yeah its almost like the shill isnt from Wisconsin as he doesnt seem to know that there arent any blacks outside milwuakee and maybe madison, and any mexicans are spillover from chicago
Wisconsin isnt very liberal outside his faggot college town

>"No, Republicans, we're not making George Washington a king"
>"No, Republicans, we're not going to let you ban women/PoC from voting"
>"No, Republicans, we're not going to have segregation for PoC"
>"No, Republicans, we're not going to ban LGBTQ+ people from marrying"
>republicans existing before 1860

WHIGS GTFO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Your bait is pretty fucking weak, kid, pretty fucking weak.

that explains why Byrd became a republican....Oh wait

>Democrats
Democrats are conservative. All of the social progress the Democrats claim are just trivial laws, regulations, and rhetoric that fool progressives into voting for them without bringing about any significant change. Green Party is the only liberal party in the US that makes the ballot, but unfortunately they're only going to be a runoff to secure Republican victories unless the left breaks out of the "lesser of two evils" meme and are willing to sacrifice an election or two in order to consolidate political influence.

Vilas County reporting in. Your chaffed pussy sustains me.

>George Washington
Republicans didn't even exist back then, the two parties were Federalists and Democratic-Republicans
>Slavery
Republicans abolished slavery in a short period of time, for most of America's history with slavery the two parties were Democrats and Whigs
>voting for minorities/women
A Republican government was the first to allow blacks to vote, although Democrats did allow women to vote(btw, several states already allowed this)
>segregation
You get one point here
>homo shit
You got over half wrong, so... congrats?

You're a fucking idiot. Keep believing the bullshit you have been fed forever w out actually reading a real book. DIAF moron.

>trusting a jew in politics

kill yourself, my man.
the green party is an international party which promotes things like the zeitgeist project (globalism de-population end game) and pedophilia.
read about their activities in europe, slob.

IT
WAS
HER
FUCKING
TURN

SAY IT WITH ME

>YES, MADAME PRESIDENT

I’m a Wisconsin trump voter! Lmao get fucked. Seeing WI turn red was a glorious day

Also, sage

Oh goodie-goodie-gumdrops another one of these idiotic threads.

Participate all you want but be sure to sage guys.