THE JEWS DID IT AGAIN, ISRAEL EXPANDS SOON

THE JEWS DID IT AGAIN, ISRAEL EXPANDS SOON

Yeah let's hope they expand right into the ocean.

Can't wait for my grand grand grand grandchildren to go swimming in Ground Zero Ocean.

I spent most of my day yesterday reading about Israeli intelligence and their corresponding special forces. It’s fucking unbelievable. Cum in my balls froze from how scary and lethal and unrelenting those guys are. They don’t give a fuck. One jew is worth more than the lives of the entire Middle East to them and they don’t stop at anything until they get their revenge.

>ISRAEL EXPANDS
Fucking awsome. I've been waiting for this.

fake false flag blah blah blah
more idiots threatened/paid off to relocate gives up somethign THEY never cared anyting about somethign they got voted into
they bleieve this vote thing is REALLY your actual word

Thats their propgoanda line
and THATS WHY ELECTORAL COLLEGE

I for one welcome our new Jewish overlords

>FPBP
It's true

Didn't Germany sell them submarines for just that?

da joooos

Why would they do this
I thought Israel and Saudi Arabia were on the same side, did 9/11, and supported ISIS

What the OP is trying to say is that the jews are helping the new prince and his followers take out the competition within the family. Saudi Arabia is about to undergo a liberal reformation in case you didnt hear. The new prince is leading it.

The Russians cut the Oxygen off, Its ironic and almost funny, how You bastards wanted to start a war between the only 2 country's that would actually who are potential allies.

Do to them what they wanted to do to us... I think this is just funny =) all of it =)

Picasso

Anything to keep them from testifying.
Such buddies fighting Assad, and now this? For shame.

What the fuck does the Saudi battle royale for power have to do with Israel?

Seriously, this time, it's just unconnected, unless you have legit evidence, stop memeing fake shit

>dead Saudis

That's why you don't put all your eggs in the same basket.

They fell for the Israeli jew.

>saudi arabia liberalises
>this shit happens
>somebody talks about trump
>gets tweeted against
>goes there to lie and to put on a show
>mentions a storm coming
>this happens
>MUH TWO THOUSAND DIMENSIONAL ANTICHRIST FROG CHESS REEEEE MAKE ISRAEL GREAT FOR THE FIRST TIME REEEEE

>sell
yeah, jewish barter, aka giving it them for free

NO SURVIVORS

>some sandniggers dead in a chopper crash

literally who tf cares

It could cause a civil war or a war with iran