Videos from the first baptist church in sutherland. all fucking white people. prob conservative trump supporters too...

videos from the first baptist church in sutherland. all fucking white people. prob conservative trump supporters too. don't let the media tell you "motives unknown" the way they did with stephen paddock in vegas. demand the fucking truth this time please.
>youtube.com/watch?v=EdOnLqJxTx8
>youtube.com/watch?v=BXPpjoletKw
>youtube.com/watch?v=KgOP0NWURE0
>youtube.com/watch?v=KYu-XUdms10
no way in hell this shooting wasn't motivated by the anti-conservative rhetoric on the left. antifa / commie / "social democrat" shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xWqGb
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5052163/Up-27-shot-Texas-church-gunman-opens-fire.html
youtube.com/watch?v=t1WWDBTda2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=fOn1hLLZLs4
pscp.tv/Austin_Police/1LyGBRmkdqYGN
youtube.com/watch?v=Ypkv0HeUvTc
youtube.com/watch?v=E_5gHEKqrS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they are fucking openly coming to kill us now and our government keeps trying to cover it up for them because of "muh narratives"

dude was prob motivated by "mun november 4th revolution" BS from yesterday

But where is the proof?

what do you even mean "where is the proof" you retard?
>it's not true unless muh government officially tells me it is
day of rope, you get hanged too

it's happening. that's the reality. i don't want it to but it is. so just remember that the people you have thrown your lot in with will be remembered when it happens. you'll get hanged along with your beloved niggers

Sorry I'm gonna need to see some proof.

Also...this church records EVERY service. Odds are pretty decent that the camera was rolling during the incident. Any bets on if the camera mysteriously was not working today?

Fuck conservatives and fuck christcucks.

Go find it. Do your own research, investigation. On your way read any primer you can find on diagnostic reasoning.

youll be hanged too

I went to this church when I was young. This is fucking awesome guys.

I get it. You condone, even celebrate, the killing of innocents. Go to hell.

Yep, today the camera was "too full " to film any more footage

dudes, what the hell happened!!!???? someone shooted up a church???? rundown?

>muh day of da rope
never gonna happen, you're just gonna keep jerking off

exactly. we're looking at shootings of a country music concert (full of right wing white conservatives) and now a god damn church full of all white people in texas. come on. the fucking "motives unknown crap" cannot fly anymore. esp considering paddock was a known degenerate and miscegenator.
yeah and you're exactly the type of person who would do something like this, aren't you?
i would take that bet for certain

They can just use the excuse that it's too graphic to release to the public, they have done it before. This is shady.

rundown: church full of white trump supporters got shot up, 28 people dead, police will come out and say "uhhhhhh hur durrrrr motives unknown here, nothing more to say, remember to check your white privilege! shooter had no known political affiliations! nothing to see but give us your guns!"

Numbers of repeating will decide the shooter's race and motive

Lmao stormweenies are actually this retarded

>rundown: church full of white trump supporters got shot up, 28 people dead, police will come out and say "uhhhhhh hur durrrrr motives unknown here, nothing more to say, remember to check your white privilege! shooter had no known political affiliations! nothing to see but give us your guns!"
Exactly. Some white guy cut out cipher nobody with no priors or affiliations of any kind and no explanations. In another era I would swear these were MK ULTRA stooges but we're in undiscovered country.

ill string you up personally when the day comes

it is possible that the government decided to start running false flags on conservatives in order to get them to consent to giving up their guns. there's no doubt that's a possibility. i have considered that.
but IMO what i think is more likely is that these attacks are left-wing violence, emboldened by the media and the anti-conservative sentiment, and then the media and the law enforcement covers it up to protect the narrative.

i mean this is two now specifically targeting clearly conservative groups. there is a political element related here somehow. either its the government doing it, or its far leftists. either way these people were targeted and murdered because of their politics

Huhwhite male. No criminal history or background. Mental issues.

>They can just use the excuse that it's too graphic to release to the public, they have done it before. This is shady.
Or it may cause racism. (Provided shooter is PoC.) archive.is/xWqGb

mutt antifa

AAASFRGSHFDF

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5052163/Up-27-shot-Texas-church-gunman-opens-fire.html

>Huhwhite male. No criminal history or background. Mental issues.
Seems to be the pattern lately.

Motive is very clear, killer is KINGSMAN movie fan and probably native brit!

youtube.com/watch?v=t1WWDBTda2Y

This is a punishment for all the heresies the "Baptists" are spreading.

It is another false flag attack

They likely livestreamed it for handicap w/ accessibility issues and further outreach. Not sure if its been scrubbed already but the feed was likely up...

Yep, videos are all posted on Sunday.

A ningen

>When the paranoid fantasies of my paranoid fantasies come true, I'm going to KILL you for daring to oppose me in my paranoid fantasies!Yah, you sound like real stable folks.

sorry you poor deluded soul but it was a white guy with a family and he did it because America offers easy access to guns and ammo so anybody can slaughter any amount of people at any time just like the Founding Fathers wanted

>Be angry black man
>Nov. 5th
>Day after middle-class white kids promised me riot gibmedats
>shoot up church o' white PEPs so much bros can get DAT green
>"motives unknown"

I hadn't heard about that, what the fuck.

I doubt that was his motive

>unt of people at any ti

Its harder to get a gun than it is a drivers license , Im not sure if you know anything about gun laws.

>November 5th

Maybe stay home from School tomorrow... Just in case.

I will bet you six million dollars, against one shekel, that "the camera was not working today?"

"no known political motivations" yeah, i'm sure. naturally. pic related is the electoral result from wilson county, where this church is located, and people like you will be happily complicit in trying to cover up for the murder of these people just to further your fucking anti-gun political narrative.
you god damn fucking faggot

Texas has plenty of people packin heat guess they need more freedom there

Poor people, God help them all in this time of great pain and loss

Watched that second video and can't believe someone would shoot these people. Its such an innocent gathering. Makes me irrationally angry

If this is a muslim we should declare war on islam, it's a venomous religion

youtube.com/watch?v=fOn1hLLZLs4

But that makes too much sense bro

they're trump supporters so the left doesn't care about them and the government has motive to murder them too in order to take their guns and shake their belief in the second amendment

Except the rope is around our necks, figuratively. The government has the means to purge us and replace us with some shitskin refugees with the plague.

no one on Sup Forums claimed to be stable. go back to plebbit and enjoy your life before shtf

I'm calling the M.O. on this insanity
very weird that we don't have a name yet though
no fucking presser either so something maybe still going down

Yes, I'm certain THAT will keep them In power. "Hey, Frank? We rule the entire world and stuff for the sole purpose of making that cash and some supernatural stuff that no one agrees on. Lets replace our most industrious workers with our least and like...kill them all off. But let's do it in an obvious way that is so secret only a group of high school autists who are societal rejects will figure it out. Doesn't that sound much more kewlio than hanging out at our private islands with hookers, whores, and blow?"

Paranoid much?

why would a white devil flee from the scene?

>Hurr durr its only a conspiracy if the shooter is white
Every time

leftist are just butthurt about yesterday so they have to play internet tough guys today. they're faggots hardly worth anybody's time

Why would a muzzie? even the Halloween terrorist tried to get cops to kill him. Paddock had planned to escape

a fuckin white male.
named antifa

Looks like a mild-mannered, moderate church. The women have short or dyed hair, wear casual clothes, and there's use of musical instruments.
Who would kill them? Every church service will need an armed guard now.

I got dibs on this one. Take a number.

>Screen Shot
>be american
>get shot

it would make sense if it were a lefty who wanted to commit actual white genocide against kkk nazi christians.

News conference on Periscope now

oh fuck

>baptist

Apostates BTFO. The Christendom will rise again.

in austin there were several drive-by shootings
by hispanic or black with assault rifle
i believe this is related

right now they are carefully combing through the victims social media accounts and scrubbing them of any relevant political posts. that's why we don't have a god damn name yet.

WTF now i need to bring my AR to church for protection

search north austin shootings
it's this nigger probably

pscp.tv/Austin_Police/1LyGBRmkdqYGN

You're so retarded you think every mass shooting is inspired by politics and CNN. People are fucking crazy, everyone is out of their minds. That's reality.

Reminder that their facebook page was scouted and communicated on by A fuckload of arabs before the attack

Brian Warner made him do it

youtube.com/watch?v=Ypkv0HeUvTc

The church records sunday services

>THERE IS VIDEO
THERE IS VIDEO
>THERE IS VIDEO
THERE IS VIDEO
>THERE IS VIDEO
THERE IS VIDEO
>THERE IS VIDEO
THERE IS VIDEO
>THERE IS VIDEO
THERE IS VIDEO

Interesting

>november 4th revolution
what

Good point. This is probably true.

27 barely even registers anymore. just another day in murrica.

There is video...but the FBI is involved now, and just like the Vegas shooting, everything will disappear. No motive will be released.

This is a sleeper agent

>CHURCHES ARE GUN FREE ZONES IN TEXAS
CHURCHES ARE GUN FREE ZONES IN TEXAS

They're not going to say if this is related to antifa because there WOULD be severe repercussions.
The shooter was from outside of Sutherland Springs and he was heading north when he was shot/ shot himself.

Well nothing will top the amount of casualties of the Civil War for American deaths, even WW2 doesn't come close, ever, unless we are nuked in every city.

expect a """"leaked"""" photo or two that shows no dead bodies except the (((shooter))) and maybe a gun or some brass on the floor.

something for people who want the truth to pick at for few weeks.

there is literally 0 chance of it being released to the public/leaked. it has probably already been taken by the police

This will just embolden us to become more patriotic and gun wielding like any attack against americans does

youtube.com/watch?v=E_5gHEKqrS0

who are we kidding, they took the tape out before the shooting ever started

those feds were on this place in minutes, in the middle of fucking nowhere. 6-7 hours in and no mention of suspect: nigger, liberal, kike, spic.... spin the wheel. they are wiping the internet clean as we speak of any mention of the suspect because the general public absolutely cannot know.

OH SHIT
>OH SHIT
OH SHIT
>OH SHIT
OHSHIT
>OH SHIT
OHSHIT
>OH SHIT

Another one! I cannot continue to support DRUMPF if he keeps refusing to do something about these horrible massacres!

BAN GUNS NOW!

Why. Whites are currently the most cucked and controlled groups after blacks, it's just Han supremacy from there own and they couldn't give a shit about leftist propaganda.

>T. Your brain is rotting in the garbage can again.

A lot of these churches broadcast live on Periscope. Someone probably saved it.

AJ warned about this shit yesterday.

I require documentation to support these claims

GOYM BUY MY FILTERS

OUR BEST ONE USES FORESKIN

YOU'LL DRINK FORESKIN SCENTED WATER

BUY IT GOYM

It was a Neo-Nazi white supremacist...

WTF PEOPLE LOOK AT THIS

Chris Ward was NOT the shooter, has been mis-information, they say.