Are Sargon and the rest of the 'Rational Skeptics' community controlled opposition?

Are Sargon and the rest of the 'Rational Skeptics' community controlled opposition?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCfYbb7nga6-icsFWWgS-kWw/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, they're just pseudo-intellectual retards seeking monetary gibs and ego gratification but from lazy liberal pot smoking Reddit users.

Don't worry about it, /our guy/ will get rid of them

Let's say that's true. Who's controlling them? Patriots?

I can hear your fedora.

dont give (them) too much credit, they dont control everything. most of them just do what gibs them attention and shekel

I dont really like metokur anymore. He's too middle leaning and not funny.

you're a disgrace to shitposting aussies everywhere you aboriginal nigger

No.
Just backstabbing opportunists.

No, they just have opinions you don't like.

Posting in a slide thread

Anyone else here support fat acceptance?

He's doing a lot better than you

internet aristocrat is now just a gossip that makes hour long videos laughing at retards that nobody should know or care about

Cherries is too skinny

They're unemployable bottom feeders. Uncontrolled opposition.

You mean the same thing he’s been doing since he started his first channel?

He still does shit? I forgot about that absolute faggot. He seemed kinda based but then roasties showed up and he started getting drunk all the time. I have no idea why anyone would want to listen to him.

More likely that Sargon is alt-rigther himself but is not allowed to admit as YouTube will hurt him.

No shit.

How THICC are you prepared to go?

If you have to ask, then, yes, they are. Oh, and those e-celeb YouTubers that are not part of the "skeptics" but that Sup Forums claims are dropping red pills? Yeah, a big no on that end too. PewDiePie, Lauren, and the rest of those fags just want money / fame, probably both. Show me man that does not run ads, take sponsors, is not affiliated with any brand, and does not rely on donations / patrons and then you might just find yourself a genuine individual.

The moment money trades hands, you know that there are other forces at play.

Stop picking on pot you fat cheeseburger munching dildo

FUCK NO

HURRRR EVERYONE IS CONTROLLED OP HURRR STAY IN YOUR ROOM

is x z should be a bannable sentence structure for OPs

Faggot.

youtube.com/channel/UCfYbb7nga6-icsFWWgS-kWw/videos
He doesn't go after SJWs anymore, got bored of that, he just makes fun of retards

no they're just a bunch of retarded manchildren

A lot of them are rather liberal at heart, desu, so I can see why most of you guys would not like them.

It has become flat to make fun of SJWs now. It' s cheap and not fun. It's tired.

People have moved on to bigger fish, I hope. Making fun of some nobody with crazy hair who is kinda fat means nothing when you can get some of the head honchos spreading their bs everywhere.

They're Sup Forumsirgin centrists
They want everything to say the way it is.

i would if i just happened to stumble in on her, laying there naked with her legs spread open.
like i would cautiously put it in at first, to see if nothing is too gross for me,
then i would start fucking with my massive cock,
then get bored of that very soon and start fucking her face instead

what's the problem with jim?

Why anyone would waste their time fucking a fat woman who is all belly is beyond me.

Pears and hourglasses for life.

Jim/AA/Metokur is the worst though. He is 100% a CIA plant.
Trust me, I have some insider info.

Ever notice how literally everyone is 'controlled opp' regardless of how far to the right they are?

Jim/AA/Metokur is not a CIA plant.
Trust me, I also have insider info.

See, I can do that, too.

The Danes are a CIA plant.
Trust me, I have insider info.

They're fucking cringy spergs is what they are.

I'd rail that woman.

She'd have to crawl away from me.

I know you to be trustworthy.
Trust me trusting you, I have insider info.

What the fuck is a skeptic and how is Jim of all people one. He basically just shitposts

>wear pants specifically designed to create a flattering shape for your ass
>still looks sloppy

I trust you to be an insider plant.
Don't trust me, I have CIA info.

No comment

Pretty fucked how full of fatasses this country is. I remember watching old cartoons and movies etc from back when Germany used to be the fat stereotype nation. And eurofaggots still genuinely cannot comprehend why we're reluctant to implement a universal healthcare system that these people will be a massive drain on simply because they give zero fucks about maintaining their own health.

It is the position that will get them the most money on jewtube.

>he bumps his cart into hers
kek never even noticed that before

They're probably just genuinely low IQ faggots who don't want to court anything uncomfortable.

I trust you to trust my insider-ness.
Trust me, I am CIA info.

Metokur is just a centrist who happens to like Sup Forums memes.

So what, does everyone have to be an edgy 1488er, he mostly just talk about entertainment and, hmm, fringe topics. It's hardly ever pozzed when he does talk about politics.

No
They just have too much emotion and time invested in thinking the nature of man and his mind are completely independent of the world and not biological constructs.

- Love
- kin Selection (Race)
- religion
- language

Are all material things with corresponding material biological systems in the animal Man's mind. Yet the skeptics fell for kike tricks and so they reject facts which would otherwise steer their reason away from the progressive view of history and suicidal ultra-individualism.

Ironically because they universally reject and refuse to even discuss these material things they are stuck on the rails of group think.

Controlled in the sense that they're all bearded, slightly overweight, salty, arrogant edgelords with the same argument style internet atheists had?
Yes, definetly; controlled by the projection of their personal issues on the outer world.

Jim/AI/Metokur isn't even in the "rational skeptic" community really. He just laughs at autists and does political talk show stuff.

no, not yet

>The Danes are a CIA plant.
>Trust me, I have insider info.

I won't trust the Norways

Pfft, no. He's part black and he doesn't want to accept race realism, because it hurts his little fefes and ego. Same reasoning for all race denialists. It messes with their worldview. Doesn't have anything to do with rationality or skepticism. They just don't want the truth to be so.

Metokur is just a shitposter. Sargon is a faggot

> they reject facts which would otherwise steer their reason away from the progressive view of history and suicidal ultra-individualism
As opposed to selectively choose facts that steer your reason towards tribal communism and warfare, like normal, rational people.

WRONG

This guy is the only youtuber you should watch

He comments on all those cucks every now and then and his shit talking is usually spot on

Sam Hyde gave him a HEIL PEWDIEPIE so that tells you everything you need to know

Superior female, gay choker

Agreed

Virtually everything is curated opposition

weak bait

>Skeptics bring peace

wew lad

Peace of the grave more like.

Please provide that great period of history where individualist skeptics held the world in peace.

Cuz looking past when Francis Fukuyama "The End of History and the last man" was published all i see are broken nations filled with atomized individuals naked against the doom hordes of Islam.