/Christian/ - Christian Discussion and Fellowship

READ THE BIBLE
Find your version on jw.org
That's it.

Any kind of discussion related to Christianity encouraged.

DEUS VULT

Other urls found in this thread:

catholic.com/magazine/online-edition/is-there-really-no-salvation-outside-the-catholic-church
kingjamesbibleonline.org/
fr.wikisource.org/wiki/Bible_Crampon_1923
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
cog49.com/ft.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=fRHOTmj_jI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Relevant to current happenings.

When will the righteous slaughter of our kind stop? At this rate, it'd seem like it's never going to.

Some of my friends go to baptists services that look just like where the shooting happened.

Ugh, I actually hate this country. Can't go outside without some mentally ill chucklefuck trying to massacre a crowd.

Let's pray for those souls.

I kinda wanna shit on Christians, but eh , most of you guys are actually okay and I feel bad that a bunch of Christian people got shot today.

ALL PROTISHITS GO TO HELL!!! NO SALVATION OUTSIDE OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH.

CONVERT NOW BEFORE YOU ARE SHOT UP BY AMERIMUTT NUTTERS

I might become a baptist.

It's giving mentally ill a bad name. I have schizophrenia and have never and would never commit any violence.

enjoy hellfire abdul

Jesus Christ is my Lord and savior.

All Christians are welcome ITT.

>NO SALVATION OUTSIDE OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH
>Muh rock

>go to the house of god
>get shot

Unfortunate reality we live in, that's for sure. Goes to show Christianity is still oppressed to this day.

The Catholic church is literally a corruption wrought by man because of man's greed, you happy little pawn.

Jesus said that where men gather in his name (Truth), he would be there, IE, where people gather together to discuss his word and get to the bottom of the nature of life, that is what he supported.

He never wanted you to go to church and have some hierarchical power mold you into shape, Jesus hated that shit and would have been pissed off with Catholic garbage. He flipped over the money tables of the Jews, what do you think he would think of some old fart wandering around with a golden staff in a gigantic marble fort?

The church doesn't even believe that. Catholic doctrine states that no one shall be saved outside of the church, not specifying what they think is the one, holy, catholic, and apostilic church, or the body of Christ on Earth.

t. an Orthodox who's wrong. I looked it up. There's no salvation outside of the one, holy, catholic, and apostolic church, but there are some qualifications as to who can be saved.
>catholic.com/magazine/online-edition/is-there-really-no-salvation-outside-the-catholic-church

>NO SALVATION OUTSIDE OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH
That's not in the Bible you heretical fucker.

Church is man-made. The Bible is the word of God. End of story. If you read the Bible and believe and follow its contents, you're a Christian. Only dogs need to be disciplined by a higher being, the Lord gave us all a conscience for a reason.
Nice information.

Does anybody notice anything obvious in this video? Target audiences children and [BLANK]

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uN8evPzH80

John 20:23
>If you forgive the sins of any, their sins have been forgiven them; if you retain the sins of any, they have been retained.
It's a streeeeeetch I'll admit. I'm a believer in salvation by faith alone. However, I think we should look at the thief on the cross while remembering that we have ample time and opportunity to do the works that our Lord so pleases.
Revelation 3:1-2
>He who has the seven Spirits of God and the seven stars, says this: ‘I know your deeds, that you have a name that you are alive, but you are dead. Wake up, and strengthen the things that remain, which were about to die; for I have not found your deeds completed in the sight of My God.

The Church built the Bible; the Bible didn't build the Church.

>*Blocks your path*

Something man-made and sanctified can give rise to the word of God: see Saint Mary and Jesus Christ.

Word of God*

What are you trying to get at? Seems just like a simplistic version.
Forgive me if I'm being thick, but I really can't see how John 20:23 has anything to do with the institution of the church. Please elaborate.
I disagree. But, even if you're right, how does that imply one needs church?

atheist are literal bugs, look at china

what do we do about the atheist problem?

>Forgive me if I'm being thick, but I really can't see how John 20:23 has anything to do with the institution of the church. Please elaborate.
I see it as Christ granting his disciples authority. Of course God is the only one who can forgive sins, as He is the only one whom they are against.
Jesus Christ founded a Church. See Matthew 16:18
>I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades will not overpower it.
Matthew 18:20
>For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst.
Jesus Christ alone saves. However, salvation should not be such a, as my priest says, "if I do this, I get a cookie" thing. There's a fullness in a Christian life that a sola scriptura faith lacks, and it is found in the Church. As per 2 Thessalonians 2:15
>So then, brethren, stand firm and hold to the traditions which you were taught, whether by word of mouth or by letter from us.

>faggot already back-peddling

atheists truly have no fucking spine

Fuck off with your retarded shitposts. Go be a nigger lover somewhere else.

Demonstrate the type of love and forgiveness that Christ has shown us. And know your scripture, know your philosophy, know your rhetoric, but the core of it is becoming righteous and holy. As Saint Seraphim of Sarov said:
>"Acquire a peaceful spirit, and around you thousands will be saved."
I highly recommend "On the Aquisition of the Holy Spirit" by him as well. It's only one or two dollars for kindle.

So when is Jewroshi going to create a religion containment board?

Thank you, user. That put a smile on my face :). We are truly brothers and sisters in Christ!

They can't stop the Christposting. We'll make Saint Paul look like King Herod.

See ya at church, sucker.

kingjamesbibleonline.org/
closest thing for french readers :
fr.wikisource.org/wiki/Bible_Crampon_1923
as long as you believe in Jesus Christ as our savior, it doesn't matter. After reading New testimony and looking at videos online my choice will go to independent baptist, but the force of the tradition will make me stay in catholic church, maybe for communion only.

yea but when you think about it, protestants and orthodox are partial catholics because they came from us anyway and we still share many important beliefs

>mah 6 gorillion

Anyone got that pic of Christ-chan getting dicked by a jew?

Atheists are only a problem to themselves, I'd say.
Excuse me for deleting that, I'm shy about showing my flag :3

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

>Orthodoxy came from Catholicism.
We're two shoots on the same stem.

Maybe you should care more about your God than your race, user.

>unironically posting william pierce
>flag
like pottery

christians are the most deluded people in existence
fuck your sandnigger god
fuck your shitty religion
if you're christian , you're not white

>strawman: the post
I'm white too, but hey, maybe I'll racemix it up. If I fall in love with an ethnic girl, I can't see myself breaking up with her because I don't want to have mixed-race kids.

Daily reminder
We are in a holy war.
There is only one weapon for "spiritual" victory.
This is it.
cog49.com/ft.pdf

>if you're christian , you're not white
well, in fact, I am not. Still I choose to believe in what can save my life for eternity instead of ruining it.

prove christianity is the true religion
nothing happens after you die
accept it already

>you're thinking of the Rosary.

>nothing happens after you die
you take that risk if you want. I don't. Plus God gave good values for life.

You faggots ruined Europe in the first place and continue to. Can't go to one church service without them asking if I want to give their their nigger aid program. We're all children of god! Pagans founded Western culture. Rome and ancient Greece, the founders of western civilization, were pagan.

>prove christianity is the true religion
This isn't a thread for Christian apologetics. Read Mere Christianity by CS Lewis if you're really curious.
Luke 15:10
>In the same way, I tell you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.

>Parable of the Prodigal Son
And He said, “A man had two sons. The younger of them said to his father, ‘Father, give me the share of the estate that falls to me.’ So he divided his wealth between them. And not many days later, the younger son gathered everything together and went on a journey into a distant country, and there he squandered his estate with loose living. Now when he had spent everything, a severe famine occurred in that country, and he began to be impoverished. So he went and hired himself out to one of the citizens of that country, and he sent him into his fields to feed swine. And he would have gladly filled his stomach with the pods that the swine were eating, and no one was giving anything to him. But when he came to his senses, he said, ‘How many of my father’s hired men have more than enough bread, but I am dying here with hunger! I will get up and go to my father, and will say to him, “Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in your sight; I am no longer worthy to be called your son; make me as one of your hired men.”’ So he got up and came to his father. But while he was still a long way off, his father saw him and felt compassion for him, and ran and embraced him and kissed him. And the son said to him, ‘Father, I have sinned against heaven and in your sight; I am no longer worthy to be called your son.’ But the father said to his slaves, ‘Quickly bring out the best robe and put it on him, and put a ring on his hand and sandals on his feet; and bring the fattened calf, kill it, and let us eat and celebrate; for this son of mine was dead and has come to life again; he was lost and has been found.’ And they began to celebrate.

>Parable of the Prodigal Son contd
“Now his older son was in the field, and when he came and approached the house, he heard music and dancing. And he summoned one of the servants and began inquiring what these things could be. And he said to him, ‘Your brother has come, and your father has killed the fattened calf because he has received him back safe and sound.’ But he became angry and was not willing to go in; and his father came out and began pleading with him. But he answered and said to his father, ‘Look! For so many years I have been serving you and I have never neglected a command of yours; and yet you have never given me a young goat, so that I might celebrate with my friends; but when this son of yours came, who has devoured your wealth with prostitutes, you killed the fattened calf for him.’ And he said to him, ‘Son, you have always been with me, and all that is mine is yours. But we had to celebrate and rejoice, for this brother of yours was dead and has begun to live, and was lost and has been found.’”

Trips of semi truth
>Jw in the url
Nice try

No. This is the red pill for Christians.
It is not preferred however, by preachers.
The individual has to fight for it instead.
And truth seekers/promoters, especially here,
are already acquainted with much of what it entails.

the ancient romans and greeks were pretty smart, that's why they all became christians eventually

Christianity is used to justify multiculturalism to a huge extent. racism is a sin! It's the reason that even though the V4 nations are fine now, give it time, they probably won't be and will also be culturally enriched. The pope will cuck Poland.

what does this prove?
so you have no proof?

the world is irreligious now
in every country in the west , no one believes in god anymore
no one goes to church

Sorry, your religion makes no damn sense and no one sees any logical alternative. Of course people are going to become atheist when they see your horse shit. Prove your sky god is real
> You can't
Also, I believe in the fact that consciousness exists outside of matter. I'm a Zen Buddhist. Although, I'm probably not practicing Right Speech all that well at the moment. Nor am I being mindful as I have shit better to do than shit post on Sup Forums. Nevertheless...

>here's a bible without
1 John 5:7
>For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

this
christianity has no future in the modern world

Actually, it'd be more an infracture of right diligence as I'm not doing right action at the moment as I have homework......

All have sinned, and fall short of the glory of God.

it's only used that way now
medieval christians weren't enthusiastic for immigration and race mixing.

Just chiming in to let you know that YHVH is a fake god and Satan is the true god. Hail Set! Hail Tiamat!

>the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world didn't exist

youtube.com/watch?v=fRHOTmj_jI0

It was preachers that did that.

They also burned scientists to death for disagreeing with the bible and stifled advancement until scientific revivalism with the renaissance and learning from old pagan scientists and traditions. Getting back to pagan values and ways.

This is the red pill for Christians.
It is not preferred however, by preachers.
The individual has to fight for it instead.
And truth seekers/promoters, especially here,
are already acquainted with much of what it entails.
Pagans never had values or ways that prospered in ANY historical country.

Matthew 10:32-29
>Therefore everyone who confesses Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father who is in heaven. But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father who is in heaven.
>Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I came to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and a man’s enemies will be the members of his household.
>He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; and he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. He who has found his life will lose it, and he who has lost his life for My sake will find it.

What the hell is the moral? That it is okay to be a degenerate as long as you eventually apologize? And the reward for never being degenerate is nothing.

that's leftist revisionism. priests and monks have always studied the natural sciences and never burned anybody just for "being a scientist"

Roman Empire, Persian Empire, Greek City States, Japan, Chinese Dynasties, etc etc.

NOTICE: Be wary of trolls and of simple b8. Some posters will inevitably join the discussion with rather unclear intentions to gather replies for their amusement. Don't satisfy their thirst for useless attention.

Every church I go to is dumb as fuck. I need a redpilled church, do we have a gathering or a YT channel or some shit. Steve anderson is the closet shit I have but he gets boring.Literally every church i go to wants to suck jew cock and pay for israels church. We got a meetup for the RPCs?

>LARPing pagan
Varg confirmed for browsing Sup Forums. My friend at church listens to Burzum too.

Yeah.
Besides, science and the faith are now in full agreement.
It is only commercial theologians that still
want to rope people away from reality.

Have you ever been to an Orthodox church?

Yes, that's why Galileo had to recant that the Earth went around the sun.

Go to Russian Orthodox. RPAF, with good food and nice incense to boot.

----

Sorry, christfags, godless atheist heathen here and still sad about Texas. May your god be with you.

The time has come

You have to get your own perspective on truth right first,
then you will find others that can appreciate that.

Real truth is welcome in no church, yet.
But it has been growing here for some time now.
And this is what brings it all together.

KEK CONFIRMS ORTHODOX

Yeah if I had an ounce of the faith in me I'd be 100% Orthodox.

Look up Father Lazarus Al. Anthony. Damned it if I don't wish I could live in the desert like he does.

Ephesians 2:8-9
>For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.
Parable of the Workers in the Vineyard
>For the kingdom of heaven is like a landowner who went out early in the morning to hire laborers for his vineyard. When he had agreed with the laborers for a denarius for the day, he sent them into his vineyard. And he went out about the third hour and saw others standing idle in the market place; and to those he said, ‘You also go into the vineyard, and whatever is right I will give you.’ And so they went. Again he went out about the sixth and the ninth hour, and did the same thing. And about the eleventh hour he went out and found others standing around; and he said to them, ‘Why have you been standing here idle all day long?’ They said to him, ‘Because no one hired us.’ He said to them, ‘You go into the vineyard too.’
>When evening came, the owner of the vineyard *said to his foreman, ‘Call the laborers and pay them their wages, beginning with the last group to the first.’ When those hired about the eleventh hour came, each one received a denarius. When those hired first came, they thought that they would receive more; but each of them also received a denarius. When they received it, they grumbled at the landowner, saying, ‘These last men have worked only one hour, and you have made them equal to us who have borne the burden and the scorching heat of the day.’ But he answered and said to one of them, ‘Friend, I am doing you no wrong; did you not agree with me for a denarius? Take what is yours and go, but I wish to give to this last man the same as to you. Is it not lawful for me to do what I wish with what is my own? Or is your eye envious because I am generous?’ So the last shall be first, and the first last.

You can only post in this thread if you are a saint, prophet, or judge

>>For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.
Sounds like an excuse to be a degenerate without suffering any consequences for your actions.

The "*" indicates that the verb was present tense in the original language, which was a rhetorical tradition to dramatize the scene.