What do you think about Uruguay, Sup Forums?

If you know the country at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RGqLXplhvAM
youtube.com/watch?v=z-vpdAkRfAk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good at soccer, weed, Montevideo's a gorgeous city... that's pretty much it really.

uruwho?

uruwhy?

They don't play soccer, they play fucking bloodbowl! Man they are aggressive and violent sportsmen

ur gay lmao

Very hwite, lots of weed, decent place to live. I've heard Montevideo is nice. Lots of cows.

better than paraguay and brazil

Weedguay is the best guay.

rightful owners of the falkland islands

They have niggers and mulatos. They never helped Argentina in wars or even try to become part of us one more time.

argenwhat?

I miss Loco Abreu and Diego Forlan.

What it's up with the degenerate weed? It's not nice.
Can you imaginate your children abusing the drugs, stealing from people and hanging out with bad people?
Is this the disgusting fourth world we want to live in?

Argentineans in denial.

Ironically one of the least gay South American countries. If they spoke English it would be a nice place.

Beautiful city
I don't know about Brazil but there isn't shit in Paraguay. Only people that go there are missionaries, folks on business or those with family. There is no other reason why anyone should go there

Seems like a great country. Punta del Este and Montevideo look like great places to go. Lots of meat to eat. Not in to weed but would be very enthusiastic about that if I were. Home of the Andes Survivors, who are heroes of mine. 8/10 would bang.

a non country just like catalonia

Brazilians I know go to worst guay to buy cheap black market crap.

I said nothing about weed you cunt...
Although if you do want to know my opinion: I don't give a shit about the usage of weed as long as people don't overdo it and keep it private

That happens in Argentina, here you need to be registered to buy it. I grow my child[s weed btw

Better than France and better than Paris

uruguay is 100% degeneracy thanks to usa and western europe influences

That's not setting the bar very high mate, don't sell yourselves short.

>Lacalle Cuck spotted

t. pepe mujicanskybergstein

It's a local meme
youtube.com/watch?v=RGqLXplhvAM

Blame yourselves for your own degeneracy.

jajaja nos vemo en los girasoles

fuck usa and europe, long live iran, syria and north korea

Nice. Carry on then.

What differences existe between Argentinians and uruguayans exactly?

I've never understood how random no-name countries that no one ever talks about figure that Americans caused all their problems.

Fuck you latin-American trash.

Do not embarrass us.

We are atheists

Not really an influence, local power tries too hard to be first world like when we don't have the socio (and probably economic nowadays) power to back it up, thus it ends in a mess most of the time

without usa and friends, my country would be free of degeneracy shit like weed and gay marriage
usa and israel must be destroyed for a bright future

There are some really hot guys there

yes, thanks to (((Battle y Ordoñez)))

Its the same feel o have when I see my younger brother
Isn't weed completely legal there?
>drink cold mate
Wtf brothers?

u r gay hehehehehehe

At least be thankful you have a small population. I wish Aus was still a country of 20 mil people overall. You guys have even less. Jelly mang

Everyone i know drinks maté really fucking hot. I thought it was paraguay that liked it more cold.

>Not drinking cold mate
Lel enjoy summer you fucking nigger

> this thread

We are poor and always have a shitty mood, but I love our shitty country.

I want live there, buy a property and become a citizen.
Hey urubro, tell me how is the climate and the woman in your country..

Would be awesome if we didnt have so many lefty scum. But hey, at least we dont have niggers like our big brother argentina

Well @RealCataCuck
At least it will go down as a Country.

Anda a ciudad vieja un día, acordate se vinieron bastantes de puerto rico

The climate is template-humid. Kind of like England I think.

The woman act prudish, but are the same kind of whores that everywhere else.

Oh excuse me you cold drinking attention whore
REAL ARGENTINES drink hot mate,you fucking wierdo

You realize the political party that implemented these changes you claim to hate is Anti-American, Anti-Zionist and allied with Iran, Syria and North Korea, right?

This. Dominicans and Venezuelans.

To make things worst, they are all male or old woman. Motherfuckers dont even bring their prime females.

Yeah i forgot vennies, to be fair unless you hear them talking you don't difference them from the local mullatto most of the time. PRs are more easy to spot

We have nothing to do with that!

You lazy good-for-nothing Latin American.

desu lad that's why I like you lot and think you should be less poor. I like the way you do business.
Can confirm, a lot like Southern England without the winters.

>REAL ARGENTINES
More like real idiots who sweat al pedo, truly the Argentinian spirit
>"uhh que calor la concha de la lora "
>*keeps drinking boiling mate

Lived there for five years came back not so long ago, its is whiter than Sweden now, probably moving there and staying next time.

Is that the Santiago fella that supported mapuches?

1 Copa America

Spics in their natural habitat:

youtube.com/watch?v=z-vpdAkRfAk

Weirdoes that don't add sugar to their mate.

USA is an userful idiot for Israel, who uses your military, CIA and political power to influence to spread the degenerate culture around the world that we all living in, you are victim as well.

Thanks, I will travel there to see if it's for me.

Kinda funny since we call this palce latino sweden. Not trying to burst your bubble but it will hardly get better any time soon, eventually we shall recover since we didin't suffer a huge cultural boom, but the next gen is looking to be lazy, commie, etc.
>hissmileandoptimism.jpg

My grandma and mom do actually, it's mostly a female thing. I kinda like it but i feel it's too much

I lived in San Jose met a few liceo children there, half were really conservative other half were atheist commies, the ones with italian surnames tend to be more conservative IMO.

My fellow American, you need a passport. Maybe the world would make you a bit more humble, no?

But what's about the countryside cities? Is just the big cities that are infested, right?

Fine it's fun watching Suarez take a chunk out of someone

Whitest country in South America at 85% or so. Also one of the best ones there. Wonder why

A friend against the paraguayan menace

I thought we were the latín american Sweden, omg yoruguas stop triying to stole our style, we brought black cock from Senegal first

You're right. that's true for any other department except montevideo. That's commie central

No idea, havent been to the smaller countryside places, i visited family in Trollhättan (pop 40k) not so long ago, there were less than in Gothenburg (the city i live in), but still quite a few. Probably because the government sends them to places with jobs.

women are good, you are fat and disgusting

Uruguay is called latino Switzerland not Sweden, different things.
I never was in Montevideo except for a few football matches and going to the airport, i have no idea about the people though.

there are more wetbacks and nigs in US than here

>They never helped Argentina in war

what's 1864?

wasn't he argie? but yes

I'm 30 minutes into watching this video, and Uruguay looks pretty fucked up.

It's the third world.

It's sucks, I hope your leaders wake up before the doom.
My younger sister loves Sweeden culture and people, she is even learning to speech your language.

it's a fucking degenerate shithole
nothing to see here

it's montevideo, of course it's shit, it's usa the city
full of niggers, gays and commies

it's an awful dirty place that belongs to the greater province of buenos aires.

weebposting

no se de que me hablas, cabeza.
este pais se cae a pedazos

t. fraude amplista

Where did the blacks in Uruguay come from?

This doc is actually interesting.

Free healthcare, education and coming soon....oil

slavery

House niggers.

Brazilian salves mostly.

Nah, I[m old enough to know that we were in rock bottom

only Uruguayans i've met have been super patriotic/insecure, always looking for more like themselves.

No muslims and smaller cities dont have nonwhites, could be worse.

My mom loves Uruguay, I told her Sup Forums thinks isn't a country.

3m people, we have to stick together m8

old slaves and brazilian immigrants

it's an argentinian province/state, figuratively speaking