Just nuke Massachusetts already

fox25boston.com/news/massachusetts-becomes-first-state-to-adopt-ban-on-bump-stocks/638338221

Already sick if these goddamn Liberals, and fucking sick of them violating the Second Amendment even further. Nuke this damn state.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iqzS9b1Msyk
youtube.com/watch?v=Uoy14h6K5TY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

don't worry, fellow masshole. we shall all be drowned in boston harbor by illegals soon enough.

We got ICE to deal with the illegals, we're fine.

I hate this state so much. I think it was only one of two states where the majority of men voted for Hillary, goes to show just how cucked it is.

As a Mass resident, I really want to uncuck this state. Trying to figure out what to do. At least I voted Trump so fuck those assholes who voted for that criminal that is Clinton.

They were already illegal in CA.

It's embarrassing, how such a redpilled state in the revolution could become such a liberal shithole is a mystery. All the men in the state are either Trumpers or some limp-wristed numale faggots whose wives keep their balls in a vice, there's no in between.

aren't you right wing fags always crowing about state's rights?

i thought boston was blue collar and tough what happened? is it really that liberal there??

bump firing is a meme, and if you gave me a bumpfire stock for free i wouldn't want it, you don't even need any modifications to do it:
youtube.com/watch?v=iqzS9b1Msyk

Interesting choice of words. It's not the first state to "ban bump stocks", it's the first state to "approve a bump stock ban".

SHALL

Boston is blue collar, but also wicked ethnic, and it doesn't help that it's a big union place, which have always leaned left. Then you have ivory tower assholes like Liz Warren come out of Cambridge and Harvard and spout their feel good nonsense.

Colleges, user. Colleges.

Bumpfire stocks are like pistol grip (only) shotguns, they're shit and people that buy into them are morons.

NOT

This. Bump stocks are just a novelty.
Full auto is a waste of ammo and innacurate, useless with the exception of indirect fire. Semi-auto is the most efficient for killing

Aren't they violating second amendment though with trying to ban this shit?

For a Mass resident like myself, whats the best way to stop them? Any sugessions?

Yes, but they're going to keep doing it until a court tells them not to. The only court that's going to do that is the supreme court.

Moving to NH was the best choice I ever made

Good thing Supreme Court is pro guns and isn't NRA also on SC's side as well?

>implying you need a stock to bump fire
Do you even operate?

Bump stocks are retard tier though, so I don't give a shit.

This. Stop inventing stupid shit and use that energy to REEE machine guns legal again.

Government's fault for banning auto fire guns to citizens. People will find many ways to make their guns full auto. Government should just lift the ban because people will find ways around.

Hell theres even triggers that when you pull it, it fires a shot as normal but when you release the trigger, it fires another shot.

shhhh

NH is a shithole, nobody should go there

yes. stay far away from this place.

>Government should just lift the ban because people will find ways around.
Yeah, but that will never happen

Who the fuck cares? Honestly.

Bump stocks makes a gun shoot as fast as mechanically possible. This is bad for the gun, decreases killing potential, and makes it otherwise unwieldy.

Let them ban bump stocks. It's like a sacrificial coating on metals. It goes away? Meh. The structure remains undamaged. The "ban bump stocks" meme is a red herring. Easily banned, functionally accomplishing nothing.

When they come 10+ round magazines, that'll be the real one.

This is an invented source of contention for an easy, public compromise. The left gets a win because they're banning shit. The gun-lobby gets a win because it looks like they're concerned (they're not). Everybody else wins because now it's one more useless piece of tacticool gear that you can't waste your money on.

The only bad thing about banning them is that it might lead to a slippery slope.

If these get banned nationwide, then what's next?

The bump stock is fucking tactically useless save for the objective of firing many inaccurate rounds in a general direction quickly. How about you quit fucking whining like a little bitch and learn to shoot good.

This! People will find ways around the bans.Banning shit never works especially for guns since theres ways to get around it plus ways of obtaining them.

I always forget massachusetts is a state.

bump stocks are like the street sweeper shotgun from the 90's. a shitty meme that gets banned because it looks/sounds scary but is really a piece of meme garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uoy14h6K5TY