Anybody else sick of

self-hating white liberals?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=O5Cqc6Beqm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They haven't released the shooters details yet though

Chris Ward is literally a white male who killed his family before shooting up the place.

If hes not white the race war is on
If he is white it was antifa

Chris Ward is a victim not the perpetrator

Yep

fake

It wasn't Chris Ward you idiot, that was a forced meme from redshit. The shooter wore a wierd costume disguised as someone else to throw them off his trail and apparently escaped. Local reports claim it was a notorious gang member known as Sam Hige or something.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=O5Cqc6Beqm8

Google it

>(((Google)))

I fail to see how this is a "self hating"

>Shaun King

>Schmul König

you could really do with some constructive criticism

Time to make impersonating a Negro a federal felony punishable by life in prison.

>le every mass casualty shooting should be labeled as terrorism

if we just remove the "politically motivated" definition part of terrorism so smug liberals can have the satisfaction of calling a white man a terrorist then Chicago will become the terrorist capital overnight. they don't realize how stupid their rhetoric sounds when it can be applied to every mass casualty shooting.

we need to segregate poc from white men for their own safety!

This guy is black

>it was a white man
>still not identified yet
>probably not a white guy

It's hilarious how the left doesn't even know the definitions of the words that they use.

A terrorist is someone that commits acts of violence to achieve a political or ideological end.
That's why Muslims shouting "Allahu Akbar" whilst slaughtering "infidels" are branded as terrorists. They're committing acts of violence in the name of their religion.
A mentally ill white guy that has a psychological break and goes on a killing spree is not an example of terrorism because there's no political or ideological motive.

Haha, His source was RepGonzalez who reported it was Sam Hyde

>White man
>Some how being a "White man" is a political ideology
>Somehow Islam = White
Why are niggers so stupid?

>shooter
>white man
Oh I get it, just like how shaun king is black right?

you're talking about the same people that believe islam is a religion of peace and isis aren't really islamic but saying so makes you an islamophobe

mr nobody?
who are these people you guys follow?
just don't
don't waste your time
I thought fb and twitter was for social relationships to share things with friends and world.
But I never thought it will be 80% politics and gender studies. And people listen and read this shit.
Good almighty burn this planet to plank dusts

that's just how america operates

diversity leads to constant obsession over racial issues especially when certain groups have historical grievances

also talcum X here is like 5% Black

I swear to God, the left is allegric to effective strategy and propaganda. Their ONLY tactic is to paint the right as racist and/or dumb, and themselves as cool and hip. But that doesn't work anymore. Now they can only rage helplessly against their political enemies. How can they convince people to swing left at the same time calling them retarded/racist? Do they really think that screaming about gun control every time there's a "mass" shooting (while ignoring where gun crime really happens) is going to convince any self-respecting right-wing American? wtf i hate 2nd amendment rights now?

i just can't understand it. they react to everything like hysterical women.

Fake news. Somebody was just playing Far Cry 5.

Good game.

it doesn't matter they have huge amounts of money backing them so they will succeed

plus Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion are basically a religion nowadays.

70% of them are shills probably. don't forget this place is a battleground for your mind.

Somone please post that tweet in response about how "I'm sure that will make all the victims feel better", I can't find it.

Donna turns on clinton
Prince is arrested
8 dead after helicopter crash

Now this shooting. I think it may actually have been happening today, what was legit and what was a distraction?