Common sense gun legislation in the USA could save tens of thousands of lives every year. Come on America...

Common sense gun legislation in the USA could save tens of thousands of lives every year. Come on America, feel free to join the rest of the world in the 21st century anytime that you want..

>tfw can't tell if FBI or just stupid leaf
this ones a stumper...

airplanes cost billions
schools are dime-a-dozen

NEXT

The difference between banning guns and banning mandatory public education is, banning public school would actually prevent school shootings.

You won't try to repeal the 2nd because you still love guns, Leaf-kun.

Except it won't.

SHALL

No thank you.

I never had to take off my shoes at the airport

No it couldn't save tens of thousands of lives annually lol. Do you know how many of those deaths are from illegal weapons? Of course a Leaf is going to try to slide this false flag.

Go fuck yourself

Yet another one of these garbage tier bait threads based on absolutely nothing whatsoever...

Saged, Gtfo

you never got on a plane

Because boarding a plane requires going through a check point .

Thanks to sand niggers for that in the firstplace back in the 1970's

schools do not have check points,( except in high nigger areas) any thing done would not be worth while.

Sand nigger control on the other hand .....

Why do British people think they can tell us how to run our country

Sorry our government is too evil. Which is actually sad if you think about it.

If our government actually gave us benefits and shit for doing it, then we'll talk.

No, not going to join the new wicked and devious century. You fucking sanctimonious cock. Guns are our birthright. I would not even mind some gun legislation if it was not used as a slippery slope by progressives to ultimately disarm America. Sjw progressives fuck off.

oh boy, here comes the shills

both airplanes and schools cost hundreds of millions to build

Effective solutions are racist, my dear canukistaniel.

Careful, the Mounties might be bucking to knock down your door and pump you full of maple syrup if you keep such thoughts up.

Meanwhile in Canada you are being overrun by Radical goat fucking muslim Jihadi's that have taken over your country. And your gay fucking prime minister loves them more than his .ypu

>tens of thousands

Canada really is the most worthless country on the planet.