What is your opinion on the British?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs&t=521s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yhI0rBY9ikI
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kasserine_Pass
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Watch it swissy!

yes, peace.

yes because they should of trusted the (((fuhrer)))

we hivemind lmao

lol

>t. pajeet mcachmad bin-salim

They ruined the world, only not to allow the German to win.

The Germans still won, but are now a major force for moral corruption as well.

Brits fucked up.

Love them.

Maybe even more than my own people at this point, because despite how cucked they are the british are still at least mostly white.

If it wasn't such a pain to get a gun in GB it would be 10/10

my kind of people.

Sub-subhuman.

Probably added the most to the world. Like em a lot

They play shit soccer though.

>t.dog eating mountain person.

we seem to create strong opinions in the minds of others, in that people seem to either love or hate us

idk why really

Kek.
Germans were never going to win. Their entire war effort was unsustainable

I'm no cuck and am an ultra nationalist who's only reason for opposing fascism is I'm worried a leftist would usurp the fascist dictatorship as happened in many eastern European countries, however I think my people right now are a bunch of cucked faggots. We need to bring back Moseley.

I think you can still get some here like ARs and other rifles, but not handguns...
But you need licences or something

>They play shit soccer though.
f-f-footballs c-coming home... right?

Viking rape babies

average anglo VS average european

>american education

The krauts had already won. They were just stupid enough to declare war on the US, and throw that victory away.

They're good people who have a rich and interesting history. They've contributed a lot of things to this world, good and bad. Unfortunately enough they were the center of international finance for many centuries but they were also the center of one of the most developed anti-intfin ideologies known to man so it all checks out. Overall, 9/10 good boys.

Outdated as of 1776.

we killed the Vikings. Only northerners and easterners are Viking rape babies. Even the north is debatable thanks to William the Conqueror. I am from the south west so I am least likely to be a Viking rape baby.

Yeah, he forgot about the Roman, Celt and Frank rape babies in Bongistan.

>Celt rape babies
But yeah pretty true of the rest.
We slaughtered everyone who did it though.

Usually traitors to white europe, i never understood also, why noble and glorious portugese people had an alliance with them

I want muh reparations and exile from the famine. Also gibs muh six county's back too fags.

anyone self-identifying as british deserves everything they are getting in that shithole

>US Angloboo
Why?

>Romans
didn't interbreed much

>Celts
nigger what?

>Franks
>didn't interbreed

How a country of over 300,000,000 literal downsyndrome retards is maintained, I simply will never understand. You guys are genuinly thick as pig shit. This is not banter.

I agree, each country in the union has it's own thing. Patriotism and Loyalty should go to them first and the Union second.

>t. Eagletopian history student

The German economy was falling apart, even slave labour and plundered gold wasn’t enough to keep it going.

Their logistics were overstretched and inadequate, an army without sufficient logistics is utterly fucked.

They lacked sufficient resources to keep their forces going, which is the main reason they tried to invade Russia.

The kriegsmarine was shit, all they had going for them were some U-boats and an oversized battleship that spent most of the war hiding in a fjord.

Whether ‘Murica joined the war or not Germany was going to lose. ‘Murica just sped it up a bit.

>Be bong
>Get conquered over and over again
>and over and over>\
>Conquerors rape whatever they want
>Modern genetic analysis confirms
>Whine that it ain't so and we wuzz empire kangs and sheeit

Gotta love the bong autism.

go sodomise urself with a twig mongrelised trash

>Average Swedish family

youtube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs&t=521s

>american education never ends

The "shit" kriegsmarine and German economy was enough to deal with the incompetent bongs. Not the US of course, which was der fuhrer's mistake, declaring war on somebody who would pound him to dust. Fighting on one front to the East, he would have stalemated the Sovs, much as he did with the bongs, although the Sovs would have fought, unlike the bongs.

Whether you'd like to admit it or not, there are still a lot of Anglos in America who haven't forgotten who they descend from

If only it went like that
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yhI0rBY9ikI

Never!

Used to have a few friends in Kent. This Amerimutt has a favorable view of you prim and proper faggots.

>Germans were never going to win

Tell me how Britain was going to win without US and soviet help?

Test

Nah man don't be like that. Britain is fucked. Just a shadow of its former self, and in less than 50 years we're next to be le 56% faec. Fight for what you've got, America can still turn things around.

Numerous genetic studies have proved the only major genetic change that appeared in the dna of British inhabitants was from the Anglo Saxon migrations. The normans only numbered in the tens of thousands when they invaded, how could they have possibly put a dent in the genetic make up of the inhabitant or our isles? Stop chatting shit you know nothing about. You lies are the same ones used by the ‘hurrr Britain is nation of immigrants’ crowd.

>”B-Britbongs didn’t fight”
>burger has never heard of the North Africa campaign, the Battle of Britain, the Battle of the Atlantic, or the Royal Navy blockade of Germany

You are actually astoundingly dim, holy shit. Please stop commenting, it’s painful.

Mate, he’s thick as fuck. Typical yank know it all. Don’t bother.

nice leftykike thread there

>Being herded into a POW camp by a fat remf.
Based aryans.

I saw two lads doing penny for the guy today, I haven't seen that for years.
I gave them a couple of quid for the effort.

>Eternal Anglo will be REMOVED in your life time
OH NOOO...that sucks!

“Y you’re going to go down in flames three weeks before w we do! Take that”
No more brother wars, kraut. Stop being a vicious cunt.

they ruined the world, now they want to ruin what's left of it

into the trash they go

>Kraut

How are all those migrants you gleefully welcomed into your country doing? Are you enjoying your daily rapings?

You mean, the North Africa campaign where Rommel and a small contingent ran over the retarded bongs like speed bumps, until the US had to get involved?

You mean, the Battle of Britain fought on top of the retarded bongs, who barely managed to temporarily fend off a morphine addicted faggot's ill prepared air force, until the US could step in and save them?

You mean, the Battle of the Atlantic where the kriegsmarine was destroying the Retarded Rulers of the Waves on their front porch, before the US had to step in?

You mean, the Royal Navy blockade of Germany, where the retarded bongs didn't dare venture out of Northern Scotland, until the US showed up?

Yeah, I think that's what you mean.

>guarantee Poland
>invade
>whatttt you’re declaring war on Germany? Like, literally, I can’t even
Stop hiding your flag too, kike. All this divide and conquer shit when we are all brothers. You think the average joe in Britain had any idea of what would follow after defeating Germany? They were drafted, too. So stop this bullshit about how us anglos ruined the globe. It’s you yanks more than anything who were pulling the strings.

>guarantee Poland
You didn't seem to care much when it was communists invading Poland tho

We can’t talk lad fuckinell come on now

That's literally just big (((cities))) Hans. Rural towns like mine are very white. My town has 70,000 people and is 97% white. And at least we don't have politicians literally calling for whites to be a minority like your (((mayor of cologne))).

I would be interested in hearing some informed opinions on the truth of Nazi Germany's appeal to peace with Britain. I think it's likely that it's a heavily biased meme but I do wonder if that's so then it may be rooted in some truth. Any history enthusiasts want to throw their hat in on this?

>*projected
>*Where no one ethnic group reaches more than 50% of population

Did you even read your own picture, Hans?

Oh yeah you sure saved the day in North Africa. Gues the battle of kasserine pass was just a warmup, you sure showed them. Oh yeah and sinking the Bismarck and limiting their navy to a small contingent of u-boats, no that was nothing. We also won the Battle of Britain you thick cunt. Jesus Christ. It’s like arguing with a spastic. Mongrel genes do not create smart people.

Yeah that was bullshit. Think the problem was the whole world saw Stalin and communist Russia as a backwards shithole that could be contained. Churchill called Stalin a yokel, underestimated their capabilities.

>Be bong
>Argue using appeal to authority and vague reference to "numerous genetic studies"
>Whine about still being kangs and sheeit and not rape babies

Look bong, if your point is that your numerous conquerors didn't rape every single fertile woman on that shithole, your point is granted. Your current day conquerors aren't raping every single fertile woman today, just most of 'em it appears, especially the children.

Weather forecast high chance of Polish QTs xD
Not bad desu.

Okay, show me YOUR studies that prove that we are rape babies, you won’t because you can’t. I know you’re jealous because you’re American and a fat mongrel, but pure people exist, you just have to deal with it mate. Also none of what you said has absolutely anything to do with what we were talking about, fatty. Also
>argue by appealing to authority
What are you on about you spastic

Holy shills! The kikery is strong here

Yes, the US showed them in North Africa, unlike the incompetent bongs. Oh, and the retarded bongs would have been better served having the kriegsmarine build more Bismarcks, and waste resources, but instead they decided to make war on obsolete technology and not the U boat threat, which was what was killing them. Hitler pulled to the East, there was no BoB "victory", you retarded bong.

Jeez you bongs are thick. The we wuzz kangs and sheeit is strong in these.

20% redpilled, 80% useless sheep and muslim lovers

Annex us

He's probably
>Irish-American

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kasserine_Pass

Fuckers bought all our saltpeter and machinery production rights.
Still like them, though.

>battle of Britain
>cripple any chance of Germany gaining air superiority over Britain
>have to abandon all plans they ever made to achieve this
>widely renowned British victory
HURR BONG THERE WAS NO VICTORY USA USA USA
kek.

>guarantee Poland

A big fucking miss bro, the whole world hates you it's not just pooland

Hey bong, you're the retarded idiot referencing "studies", so it's not up to me to produce your studies for you.

>Be bong\
>Don't understand definition of "appeal to authority" in debate

That legendary bong "education" at work again.

krauts lovers btfo
>Hey Germany stop invading people or we will declare war on you
>No fuck you
>Wow I can't believe you did this fucking kikes

Discussing history with Americans is painful because they have none themselves. Literally all they have is a delusion of grandeur. Yank mongrels are a strange bunch.

Well I’m sorry you feel that way.

Party parcels

The krauts had no plans, you retarded bong. They just wanted to run the bongs off and out of their face, and the retarded bongs wanted to run off and get themselves out of their face, which they proceeded to do.

Unfortunately for Adolf, he was autistic enough to declare war on the US. Bong and kraut autism are much related, it appears.

The only good Brits flee to the western hemisphere.

What in the blue fuck is this kikery?

Goons, pls stop

no need to be sorry mate, watching you and your country crash and burn is more than enough for all of us :^)

>amphibious assaults are exceedingly difficult and costly

Cool story friend.

they got rid of fredendall pretty quick because of his incompetence and brought in patton temporarily to fix his fuck up before handing it off to bradley.

there are so many examples of incompetence by the british war machine throughout the entire war. in sicily montgomery abused his relationship with churchill to setup a convenient map with the british being in a prime landing to take over messina, which was the goal of the campaign, while patton had a landing so much further out. patton managed to capture the entire island and messina a full 36 hours before montgomery could arrive to messina.

the same happened after the normandy invasions and when patton was finally brought in. montgomery was trying to persuade bradley to push patton for certain offensives to fix his fuck ups, but omar bradley, now in a similar command position as montgomery was wary of his anglo tricks and refused to.

I bet it is, kike. Just remember, what befalls a brother, will hit you one day too.

>give jews a country
>call others "kike"

sure, just fuck off already

The way they talk is adorable.

>Giving Jews a reason to leave Europe
>Bad

OY VEY HOW DARE THOSE EVIL GERMANS DARE TO TAKE BACK THEIR HISTORICAL LANDS!!!!

Probably less than 20%. Id say 80% irredeemable 15% cucky liberal civic nationalists 5% good goys

You think jews left europe?! Lmao retard

>The Jews in Israel materialized out of nowhere
Nazi intellectuals

germany was fucked as soon as they attacked the soviets. Who were always going to need to be grinded into submission. Britain had nothing to do with that, that was Hitler fucking up on his own.

Without the US providing material support, Britain still had the commonwealth and would have won in Africa and possibly tried invading Italy. Britain was never in danger of being invaded. Appeasement would have won out eventually in parliament but it would have taken years to officially end the war. And any bombing or major victory for the brits would have shattered that hope for the germans as well.

USA still develop bomb. Germany cries like a little bitch once its used by the RAF. The end

like a brother

IIRC Germany was six months to a year away from developing the bomb. Britain wouldnt have beaten germany to it.