Found this randomly. WHAT THE FUCK.
>YESTERDAY AT 10:10 PM
lunaticoutpost.com/thread-802182-page-3.html

Other urls found in this thread:

lunaticoutpost.com/thread-802182-post-15030310.html#pid15030310
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bigly if Truth

WHAT THE FUCK.

Something is wrong with the site's clock, if you go to first page and click on the articles they were posted today.

Wait so this was posted before it happend?

ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING.

>hurr what are timezones?

Proof? You didn't even link the thread.

What the fuck is that shit. I fucking hate Jews so much.

Yes I did.

I'm talking about the thread OP linked. he links to the third page of it, go to the first and look at the articles linked.

No you didn't. Fucking Jew you're a loser. We all know (((who))) did this.

Yeah that happens sometimes.

Fucking lunatic shills get the fuck off this board and kill yourselves.

How does the congressman know!? No ID on shooter!

Just a coincidence goy! Please ignore the FBI got there in within record breaking time when the nearest FBI post is 25 minutes away in San Antonio!

Dude, the timezone set on this site does not show local time.

Proof: lunaticoutpost.com/thread-802182-post-15030310.html#pid15030310

Top kek.

>change location to Australia
>everything that happens today, happened yesterday

Daylight savings was at 2am today

OP here, I'm retarded.

GMT+1, choose your timezone during log in
If you're a guest, dont know. UTC?

Uh, No that would be impossible you stupid hillbilly

jesus christ lol are you two dumb? the congressman is telling MSNBC that because the congressman is obviously disclosed certain information before the public and helps decide the pace at which it's released.

please fix your diet so your brain works better next time you try and put a thought together

that grade A bullshit does a mind bad

We know Israel did it bitch.

Large if big

I have to deal with GMT/Local problems all the fucking time at work. I've seen this a little too often. Especially now that tons of companies are switching from MySQL to Amazon Aurora instances. And for some goddamned reason Aurora won't let you change the server time to local, so it's always running on GMT.

I've had so many calls from Marketing and Customer Service asking me why the times are always off. So I had to go to every fucking place in the code where time gets echoed out and do a -7hrs on it. But then some dipshit will do the date transform on times BEFORE writing to the DB, and the whole process begins anew. How fucking hard is it to write NOW()?

irrelevant to the other user's bird brain question of "how did the congressman know?!"

the boards time is displayed in GMT+2

why are you shilling a shithole owned by a dutch GLP escapee ?

The time zone used in the website is 3 hours behind the time in Texas. People don't go to church 3 hours after 10pm.

Proof part 1

Proof part 2

>goncern