Are Atheists Human?

>twitter.com/wilw/status/927284357609353218

Why would he spit on the corpses of the dead just because of their religion? Is that thing even human?

No he's a bug

A bugman

Youre an imbecile OP. Theyre mocking Paul Ryan, not the victims.

Remember Wil Wheaton going all political against ordinary Christians.

Hollywood and the Left don't give a fuck for traditional fly-over people. He's just trying to stay relevant.

Playing a wimp on a bad spinoff of Star Trek doesn't make you a moral leader.

Let’s make him regret waking up today.

what is with the (((likes)))?!

liberals use any chance to push their agenda they really have no thought process in their brain.

I fucking despise atheists, but it's very clear that the universe does not have anything supernatural. They are simply right. It's easy to become arrogant and even sociopathic when you are right.

No.

>"liberals"
please don't fall for the (((liberal))) (((progressive))) kikeing of language.
these are LEFTISTS. aka MARXISTS. aka DEMONS.

He's not. He's spitting on Ryan's call for 'prayer' for the victims. Prayer doesn't do anything, according to Mr. Wheaton. And for what exoterics expect it to do, he's right. He isn't capable of knowing how real prayer works, but then again neither is Mr. Ryan, who is a vile, disgusting excuse masquerading as a human being.

Blasphemers will burn.

>hmmm

>very clear that the universe does not have anything supernatural

Try learning about quantum physics and get back to me

Well he's not wrong.
le twatter prayers are nothing but disgusting virtue signaling

shut up wesley

I'm pretty sure God Almighty just eternally blotted out Wil Wheaton's name in the Lamb's Book of Life.

>Why would he spit on the corpses of the dead just because of their religion?

He is spitting on an idiot politician, who is safely tucked away behind an army of security personnel. He then enables legislation allowing maniacs to possess firearms then is telling people to pray for protection from the bullets that come their way.

God is not real. Prayers do not do anything. He might as well be telling people to sacrifice a cockerel.

No asshole. He's doing both.
He's mocking prayer and Calling Ryan a piece of shit.

He goes on to express his anger at Ryna because Ryan's a lawmaker and didn't do anything to stop this. It makes sense, since leftists like Wil Wheaton worship government and thinks that lawmakers have magical powers.

>sacrifice a cockerel
not a bad idea, then you get cockerel soup. the comb is super tasty mmmmmmm

>Are Atheists Human?

No. They're communists.

Not as bad as Mark Hamill going on an anti-Trump twitter rant when Carrie Fisher died.

I'm not one to call for violence, but this motherfucker needs a serious beat down. You don't pull this shit, Wheaton. Maybe having a broken jaw might fix that mouth of his.

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
-- Robert E. Howard

>physics
>that which describes the natural world
>supernatural

learn to read

>t. guns r bad

Thanks cuck

Any and all Christians welcome to divert and join discussion at:

I wonder if he said that when all those black folk were shot in a church...

If course not. You should only have empathy for minorities. Fuck crackers.

Will Wheaton is a garbage human who doesn't deserve what little fame he's acquired

The first sip from the class of science will make you an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass, God is waiting for you.

Wheaton is more of a soy boy than a bugman and wants to throw a tantrum from not getting enough attention. A true nu male in the sense it feels compelled to virtue signal on political perspectives in times of crisis

Your wife and her son not paying enough attention to you again, Willy?

Well I'm sure his wife is too busy servicing her bull to pay attention to poor old Willie.

SHUT

He's mocking both.

He might naturally be a soyboy due to his garbage genetics but he is the fucking definition of a bugman, he sums it up completely.

he is right you know?

Shut Up Wesley

I spit on their graves because they're obese conservacucks.

Christcucks btfo by a little nerd lmao.

Your reactions are patheitc, just like wheaton.
Sup Forums is full of edgelord faggots who have no leg to stand on here.

Not at all. Especially if the location was a gun free zone due to gun control.

§46.035, Texas Penal Code prohibits carrying of handguns and other weapons in certain places. These include but are not limited to: [...]
On the premises of a church, synagogue, or other place of worship

I want Wil to be the next Hollywood sex accusation so badly, but soyboys like him aren't virile enough to rape anyone.

>b-but muh fee fees
Fuck off.

We cant let this go unpunished.

If life meaningless all atheists should kill them self but they don’t because they know there wrong

atheist isn't the same as nihilist, you dip

>Why would he spit on the corpses of the dead just because of their religion?
Oh cut the virtue signalling. You know damn well we'd be celebrating if it was a mosque getting shot up.

lol, pottery

Pick a religion and stop being a faggot

atheist doesn't mean you don't have a religion either, dip.

Many forms of buddhism are atheistic.

It's pure lack of respect even with dead people still warm.

These people are out of touch

I mean he's not wrong.

post will wheatons best cuck moments and ill tweet them to him

Shut up Wil.

Wil Wheaton is a tremendous faggot but he is right.

Sack of shit had no problem typing out #PrayForParis after the snackbar attack. Certainly didn't call anybody out for using it. But what's new about liberal hypocrisy?

Kys scum

Hes mocking both

He either tried to be super mean to Paul Ryan(a good thing) and fucked up and went too far(like crashing his daughters funeral drunk or something) or he really doesnt give a fuck and is an asshole that should be ridiculed

DEVIN KELLEY WAS AN ATHEIST, I REPEAT, DEVIN KELLEY WAS AN ATHEIST

>try learning about quantum physics from IFL science-tier idiots and some dishonest physicist out to make a buck
FTFY

Atheists are just angry theists who get so angry at the thought that they have to behave themselves or be punished by God that they have all sorts of weird opinions on things. Not to mention they literally have no clue how something like God or Prayer would actually work that they spew these little strawmen all over the place like it proves anything. Not saying I'm a Theist. Of Course I'm Agnostic, The Only Reasonable Position "I can't possibly determine the answer to a question of such magnitude so I will admit that I don't know and move on with life".

(a)Theists BTFO AGNOSTICS FTW

Nice morality you have there.

Sounds like you need to sort yourself out.

Look at this pathetic little bitch back pedal. Stupid manchild who can't control his virtue signaling mouth.

black people ask for prayers and likes all the fucking time
why doesnt this Wheaton faggot go after them

This.
WW needs to find out how irrelevant he is.

What kind of game you making, user?

everyone should get on him for this, what a pile of shit

>Sup Forums is full of edgelord faggots who have no leg to stand on here.

This honestly. Sup Forums going full sjw fee-fee butthurt mode because someone insulted their religion. I can't tell if Sup Forums is just this far gone off the deep end or its just parodying itself.

>christcucks fantasize on the daily about people suffering forever for not entertaining their fairy tale, only reason why they don't touch themselves in the process is because the second edition of the talmud says it's wrong.
>some dickwad makes fun of dead people and they absolutely go berserk.

Where's their god now?

Liberals truly hold the most hatred in their hearts.

Are white people human?

To pray is to accept defeat

fuck christianity
fuck sandnigger jesus
jesus was a rabbi sandnigger

Well is he wrong, Sup Forums?

Does he look like Sir Anthony Hopkins to anyone else?

>soyboy
>cuck
>low energy
>nu/male/
if liberals were a card game he'd be the trump card.

Artificial death of the west

What a piece of shit.

i have to agree with him even though i'm christian
prayers mean nothing

No. Theyre extremely dangerous for society. They believe that their actions have no real meaning or consequences, nor anyone elses for that matter. They think since we disappear when we die nothing matters but living it up. The 3rd reich purged them for this exact reason.

Atheists are. Wil Wheaton isn't

This. Im sick of my fellow brothers in christ pandering to them. They just find new ways to demonize us. We need a KKKrusade now. Deus vult!

SHUT UP WESLEY

If god exists, everything is moral.

If you have a twitter, just reply to this "Shut up, Wesley"

prayers mean nothing?if you claim to be a Christian your statement makes absolutely no sense. So I guess your prayer of faith for salvation means nothing then.

fuck off heretic

God doesnt hand you free shit. He will however, give you opportunities to earn that shit. He wont magically make you ceo of google but he might give you the chance to create your own business. We also need to recognize the things god gives us. Its not so easy to see sometimes. We habe free will. He can show us the door but its ojr job to walk through it

>celebs pretending that they actually care about the victims and just aren't using it as an excuse to virtue signal about gun control

Can guarantee you they were celebrating that white church goers in Texas were massacred.

This. We need to grow some balls and kill these monsters. They feed on the deaths and suffeirng of others. Theyre like vampires. Its sickening that they use the deaths of innocent people to further their agendA Of satan

>mocking prayer
he has a point though

Most of Sup Forums isn't in the loop enough to have heard the term.
But yes, this is peak bugman.

>God is not real
He is. He told me you're a fag

He's an atheist scum like the shooter who killed those beautiful babies in a church who were witnessing their parents worship in peace.

>we should pray for the people suffering through this tragedy
>if prayer worked, God would make it so evil and misfortune never happened. Checkmate, theists

Ryan is a hypocrite, like most politicians, but this is just bad taste. What he's really saying is 'It's all well and good to act sympathetic after the fact, but if you really gave a shit, you would have done something to prevent this, i.e. gun control.' I think some wires got crossed in his bug brain on this one.