lmgtfy.com/?q=critical theory
strawpoll.com/s5w1a8ef
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jewish inversion principle in action

>cary grant
>born 1904

really activates my almonds

good tastes

The man on the left is Cary Grant, and there's no way that pic was taken in 1917 since he was like 13 at the time; probably 30 year after that. But your point still stands.

Fashion got way more varied. There are still a lot of men who dress like Grant.

nu males happend

WTF? Is he waiting to suck his Bulls sperm?

where did it all go so wrong

TALMUDVISION

Nuclear weapons means we no longer needed alpha males to protect our countries, so lefties took over.

it's the traditional nu male smile

>WHAT HAPPENED?

They're genetically inferior. Bug men.

People actually believe what the govt tells them.

Have you seen someone try to brainwash you to be a nu-male? It's hilarious they basically act like their opinion is "new" and "original" when literally everyone does it.

Bonus points if someone overhears the convo. Everyone just rolls their eyes and gets back to work.

the left picture could say "4000 BC". the answer you are looking for. is women

At some point the soviet/Jewish subversion on the United States hit a point of critical mass, of no turning back

Correct answer

>TFW you'll never be as cool as Clark Gable on his custom car

>christcucks will defend this

Cary Grant was a faggot

the die cis scum creature actually changed their ways and attempted to cover up the tattoo

>What happened?
welfare state, marxist 'progressiveism'

>bibi dindu nuffin and didnt import nobody
HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

there is a difference between fags and homosexuals

>what happened

a population that doesn't think but makes use of critical theory

god almighty

everybody's a faggot. james dean was. marlon brando. the list goes on and on

>people should totally wear same things for 100 years
Yeah, no. Better have faggotry as a bad side effect than no change at all.

Data wants to be somewhere else.

the superior 9 inch average BBC sissified the white male with his pathetic 4 incher.

Now that the enemy is within our borders I expect alpha males to make a comeback. We literally have 100 million nonwhites to keep away from the wimmin and chillun just here in Burgerland.

>flag
Says a lot about Jewlywood doesn't it?

Brazil is more doomed than ever.

>Someone explain this cuckery
The Zionists have been subverting western culture for more than a century.

They can't win in a direct attack, so their plan is a much longer one: destroy the west from within through the decay of social values, so when the attack does come the victims can't fight back.

The first part of this plan was the outright slaughter of the strongest and bravest (in WWI and WWII). Once Europe had been subjugated their front moved to the US, where the war shifted from military to cultural firebombing.

Their plan is almost complete. We will have only this one final chance to fight back and save our world.

Believe. Don't give up. Fight.

Let's see what you look like, faggot.

Hey vsauce, Michael here

What is critical theory? I'm interested in the red pill.

no one outside of california, new york, seattle and pockets of chicago dresses like the guy on the right.

That is one mature 13-year-old, no?

>the entire world is only america

Probably doesn't look like he sucked a dick within the last 5 seconds.

Beatniks and Hippies.
Study fashion right before and right after.

basically

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

>Classiness will never come back into fashion

You cherry picked two pictures.

>lmgtfy.com/?q=critical theory

Is this elegant social commentary or a shitty Tumblr commision?

i dress like this everyday and i want to off myself in the office in front of my coworkers

your picture is cherry picked faggot

I still dress like the one on the left though I mostly prefer a double breasted overcoat.

thats a good style

Undress first

>he believes people in 1930's and 1940's were as degenerate as these bastards out there
Good goy, yes, sexual deviants were cconsidered normal back in the day.

I still think real Christianity itself is based but recently it's been turned into this disgusting, abhorrent, cuck filth. Pagans are right to call us christcucks we need to sort ourselves out

Flouride and vaccines

atheists literally ruined fedoras and trilbys for whites. we can't even wear them anymore without being ridiculed by our own people, purely because of "tfw too intelligent for intelligent design" fatcunts.

christianity was never
>based
because it's the morality of a degenerate kike

jews

speaking of sexual deviants
the only gays that were bashed back in the day were the flamboyant faggy ones
dont ask dont tell

if christianity isn't based then why did Jesus whip the kike bankers, and why do judes keep pushing atheism?

strawpoll.com/s5w1a8ef
maga? make me hard like last night again. lmfao

Hell, how many westerners still go to church on a weekly basis?

The sad part about this is if you saw a nerdy guy dressed like that you'd call him an sperg instead of complimenting his suit.

>why did Jesus whip the kike banker
OH FUCKING WOW
that one shit story about how Jesus pushed a couple of jews out of the Synagogue he was attending
>and why do judes keep pushing atheism?
that's got nothing to do with the dirty Jew Jesus being a filthy degenerate kike

Serious question here. Anyone on Sup Forums studying biology or genetics answer appreciated. What is the scientific reason for why they all look this way. Obviously some of it is due to low T yet they can still grow a somewhat large amount of facial hair. They also all have glasses which would imply bad eyesight. What causes this specific type of human?

The testosterone level was higher back in those days.

>Dat Hulk rape face

>almost neon-colored plaid shirt
>high collar (formal) for no reason
>super wide contrast tie with slim fit shirt and trousers, no jacket
>tie knot too small yet not tight enough
>missed belt loop
And you're right in wanting to end it, you're doing it all wrong.

Of course it is cherry picked. Cock sucking faggotry is no where near as bad as people on this board claim. All the people I hang around are not the guy on the right. And I doubt most people in this thread are not the guy on the right. Seriously, how many faggots do you see on a daily basis? The left's lie is there are enough degenerates that we are supposed to give a fuck about them.

Liar and slave.

This hits close to home.
I used to be this guy.

>WHAT HAPPENED?
The world became more tolerant. The guy in 1917 might be gay too, but the world then was less tolerant so he hid his gayness and pretended to be a man.

this is a swedish man VS a swedish woman.....

>post promoting degeneracy and (((historical revisionism)))
>flag
Every. Fucking. Time. Seriously, you've lost your way as a western country, you guys deserve to get raped by dune coons.

OP's isnt very cherry picked.

left picture was incredibly common.

right picture isnt common but its not rare either, it used to be incredibly rare.

posting men

because females have sensitive nipples that can be groped and sucked and squeezed.

I chuckled. Well done.

>gays in the past
>historical revisionism

It was colder back in the day

thanks for this post

Wasn't Carry Grant a fag though? Or bi at least?

Harry Potter was made by girls FOR girls. You may like it, and that's okay, but this is undeniable.

>you fucks honestly believe this

I'll admit the bugmen faggots are fucking annoying, but we're not losing any goddamn fight.
Those pieces of rabbitic shit honestly think that muslims are the greatest warriors that ever graced yoy vey's green earth and will wash their scimitars in the blood of the goyim.
That's not true.

Nice