Name one country that has been attacked by Islamic extremists, but has never meddled in Middle Eastern affairs

Name one country that has been attacked by Islamic extremists, but has never meddled in Middle Eastern affairs.

Sweden is pretty fucking good to them, and dirty muds arent an inch thankful

Sweden

Arabia, specifically Mecca.

Sweden

China

Burma and souther Brazil.
(took in refugees)

poland.
saudi arabia is full of genuine reasonable people

screencap this

Someone should really make a EU smuggie for all these faggots that think Islamic terrorism started in the Iraq War

Sweden

Do I even have to explain myself?

Germany

Sweden, spain (at least not in a decade or two), Belgium, Phillipines, Kenya, Trinidad and Tobago, need I go on?

You should read a proper history of WWI + WWII + post-war before you make such a simplistic judgment.

What about belgium too?

Israel

me

Germany, Sweden, Polan (1 incident).

It's also a non argument, Muhammad.

>DUDE! Murdering your civilians is totally COOL, because reasons!

Oh yeah! Shit, totally forgot about...what was it called again?

>Germany
I am pretty sure we meddled in some middle eastern affairs.

The Philippines

France
- Was against Iraq war
- Gave asylum for Ayatollah Khomein

It doesn't matter if you meddle in middle east. Only reason they're in shitstorm is because they let shitskins in.

Yeah, never. Except when they joined Sarkozy and Killary in the Libyan war, destabilizing the country and creating the migrant crisis.

Argentina

i dont hold this opinion but left would argue spain/germany/france has its crusader history, and brits have their history too, for these countries will prolly never do enough to please muslim cunts

Sweden and Germany both have had military forces deployed in Afghanistan as part of ISAF

No we did not. Just how uneducated do you have to be, to believe that? In fact 2,000,000 demonstrated in Berlin alone against the 2nd Iraq War.

Nigeria

We did not, retard. Germany was neutral on Libya.

France also had troops in Afghanistan as part of ISAF too

Who gives a shit about protests?

>Afghanistan
>Middle East
Murican on vacation?

See France was the country that came up with the brilliant idea of killing Gaddafi, the only thing that was standing between Europe and niggers at the time.

Switzerland.

Sweden
Belgium
France

You have to go back, Abdul

Look I am just saying we Germans can never claim we don't deserve it whenever ANYTHING happens.

Burma, Philippines, Sweden, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, India (unless you include Pakistan as part of the middle east), Thailand off the top of my head.

Name one Middle Eastern Muslim country that wasn't previously Christian or Zoroastrian and is only Muslim today because of violent Muslim invasions and persecution of the native pre-existing religions.

Finland.

>(((we Germans)))
Where have I heared that one before

oh man, those four swedish troops who chilled in Afghanistan really did as much damage as a collection of rapes,explosions, and murders in an urban 1st world environment

>we Germans

Kill yourself and make way for people worthy of this ancestry.

Literally every middle Eastern country, when will you niggers realize Muslims are just violent savages who use any excuse to kill and oppress others?

No pattern.

All eurocountries are the same to them

>western countries*

>Israel First

Checked and keked, also gj OP

negligible desu
sweden never exploited MENA for oil nor did they have any colonies there unlike Br*tain

misspelled "Americans"

my guess is tanzania. they are poor as fuck but boko haram are fucking their shit up

Sweden hasn't been in a war since 1814. How brainwashed are you?

>Polan (1 incident).
What are you talking about?
Also, we had some troops in Iraq

China.

Name one country that has been attacked by Islamic extremists, but has no Muslims migrants.

If that were true (it isn't) are you saying Sweden deserves to be attacked because of what their (((government))) decided to do? It's not really much different to saying that all Muslims deserve gassed for what (((ISIS))) do.

Malta, we were even a colony ffs