Shooter confirmed anifa thug

Pics i found from his facebook profile

Devin p kelley

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/11/05/us/church-shooting-texas.html
everipedia.org/wiki/devin-kelley-1/
inquisitr.com/4600288/devin-p-kelley-texas-church-shooting-suspect-identified-man-opened-fire-during-church-service-killing-27/
instantcheckmate.com/people/devin-kelley/?state=texas&city=new-braunfels&zip=78132
thesun.co.uk/news/4848573/texas-church-shooting-27-people-children-dead-latest/
linkedin.com/in/devin-kelley-bb2923b9
twitter.com/devinkelly20
coloradovoters.info/by_number/6010/26425_devin_patrick_kelley.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What do we know about this guy?

nytimes.com/2017/11/05/us/church-shooting-texas.html

everipedia.org/wiki/devin-kelley-1/

inquisitr.com/4600288/devin-p-kelley-texas-church-shooting-suspect-identified-man-opened-fire-during-church-service-killing-27/

instantcheckmate.com/people/devin-kelley/?state=texas&city=new-braunfels&zip=78132

He looks irish.

Sup Forums should start organizing armed church guard group. Go talk to your Pastor and he/she may gie you permission. I stand by just inside of the first doors with my AR-15 and I paid to have the door frame, walls and second doors made ballistic resistant up to 5.56mm.

mylife public records has him currently living in Colorado Springs, CO. Past Address New Braunfels , TX

political affiliation?

post antifa stuff or gtfo

What evidence supports his affiliation with Antifa?

Looks like a antifa to me.....

JUST LIKE STEVEN PADDOCK
OH WAIT
THAT WAS FAKE NEWS
>inb4 media reports that trolls believe that it was an antifa

Facebook removes his account near instantly; He’s got shit on there that would make him appear to not just be a crazy wyboi

Hopefully someone archived it

Lol so you live in Afghanistan?
>go to church
>get shot
MURICA

>ANTIFA hypes their own version of D.A.K on Nov 4
>Shooting happens early Nov 5

ANTIFA CONFIRMED

Trump will not let us down.
Tbe deep state must have arranged this because Trump is out of the country.

kelly is an irish name

there are hundreds of devin kellley s on facebook... post link you shitface

he has none

As of what weve found now:
His linkedin says he supports civil and social rights and animal welfare
His twitter confirmes he is anti gamergate
He is ok with kneeling at the nfl games because america has "systematic problems"

whats his twitter?

He looks like one!

He looks like the average /k/ poster except there's evidence he's had sex.

What does the fox say????

Sounds like a cuck.

Devin Kelley

Devinkelly20

Nothing it’s Sup Forums trying to cope with the fact another white male killed more than anymuslim terrorist could

Antifa is thinking ahead, they’re scrubbing their social media before they do crimes so it’s hard for them to be linked to them.
They’re using Art is War style attacks, ensure hiding so no or can find them.
Fucking sick. I live in a fucking sick world.

This has all the markings of antifa, i.e., Kill as many wholesome white Christians as your can.

qt3.14

>b8ing /k/ on Sup Forums for (you)'s

Go apply for jobs

Not the right Devin Kelley.

No, just a safety precaution. There is only one way in and out of our Church. So, we are not taking chances. I keep four more armed Alter-men inside the second set doors with concealed FN Five-Seven's(gave them 90 rounds of SS190 FMJ-AP each). They also have AR-15s with 150 rounds of SS109 and Benelli M3 shotguns hidden around inside of the Church. All of us that are armed are First Responders in some form and way. We also put deadbolts and lock bars on the second set of doors. It would take a truck to knock those doors down.

thanks

thats a very beautiful girl :)

pol is trying to cover the violent nature of white men blaming antifa

I did my concealed carry class at a small country church. At best guess 80% of the adults in that congregation carry at church services. They also have designated people to secure the area.

Knew this guy when he was young. Family is fucked up. Resented his mother for divorcing his father- even though the father was the one cheating and abusive. Complete psycho. Joined the military, got out, went to school failed out etc.

His aunt is friends with my mom. Not really a surprise. He's always been a psychopathic piece of shit.

but hes a shithead so it serves him right

nobody cares man.

BINGO

>women and """women""" all leaving their homes signalling fiercely to one another about how much people want to rape them

I was so bluepilled back then--that was right before I realized that most of these weren't even women, but mentally ill guys wearing lipstick

>I'm Antifa and so's my wife!

More Churches need to start going back to not being firearm-free zones(Southern Methodists/Lutherans mostly). We used to keep our hunting rifles out in the parking lots in our trucks without worry. Same with going to school.

we know we’re the most important people in the world.

SHOOTER CONFIRMED ANTI GAMER GATE
ATHEIST
REDDIT BTFOOOOOOO

Where the fuck are his ears?

lol good thing he didnt reproduce

fuck off larper

>Magpul everyting
>sling clipped to qd sling loop
>Ruger AR-556
>Bushnell

Th is face is why we shouldn't have vaccines and fluoride in our water. Add those plus media and you get this goonie liberal.

ur massive dicksandwich with mayo is ready faggot.

Stop spamming your misinformation, Shlomo.

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.

Kike shill.

That's not his twitter. Look at the last name.

ive known this larper since he was a punk kid
he tortured animals
went from there
i hear he sells weed for the mexican maria now

Gecko45 pls go

Shooter was killed by civilian responder
Fox news
2nd amendment wins

Whoever shot this fucker in the head deserves our respect and we will donate to him and make him rich. Ty based Texan for taking the gun, pursuing, ramming him from the road, and shooting him in the head.

thesun.co.uk/news/4848573/texas-church-shooting-27-people-children-dead-latest/

>Kelley is a reportedly former US Air Force member who served from 2010 to 2014.
>He received a dishonourable discharge and was court-martialled in 2014, CBS News reports.

Dishonorable Discharge
Illegal for him to own a gun.

Good.

top o the mornin to ya

>go to church
>remember they converted it to a mosque

Police and BATFE will want to find whoever sold him that firearm. They will be an Accessories to Homicide and Conspiracy if they are connected to him in anyway and may be charged with his crimes in addition(if the DA's Office throws the entire legal code at them).

Post pics of him posting this pls.

This is huge and outs him as a liberal. If it's true

I bet he was comped in sushi n shit

The twitter part was fake

the armed civilian only shot at Devin then devin jumped in a car and sped off. but it's unclear whether or not devin was killed by the good guy with a gun, or he offed himself before he crashed the car.
either way, the fbi was there too quickly so this is a false flag. nothing matters.

At 11.20 this morning a suspect was seen at a gas station dressed in all black, he crossed the street outside the church and began firing at the church.
That suspect entered the church and continued to fire, as he exited a local resident grabbed his rifle and engaged the suspect. The suspect dropped his rifle and fled the local citizen pursued the suspect.
A short time later the suspect at the county line ran off the roadway and crashed ad was found deceased in his vehicle. We don’t know if it was self inflicted.
He is a young white male, maybe in early 20s dressed in all black tactical type gear and was wearing a ballistic vest.
there were multiple weapons in the vehicle.

I just checked a Devin Kelly 20 Profile. Nothing there. Young kid. Complaining about school.

Wow. Really should have kept that beard.

linkedin.com/in/devin-kelley-bb2923b9

Maybe they would learn not to fuck with white people.

FOUND HIS VOTER IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (VUID)! I'm trying to figure out his political affiliation, but have hit a dead-end. This is all the information I can get on him -- someone use your internet sleuthing skills!

lmao white genocide

>his political affiliation
guy is a fruit cake ffs
are you retarded? kill your self

U.S. vs DEVIN P. KELLEY CCA 38267
Monday March 10, 2014

List of petitions for grant of review (had appealed court martial) that were denied on above date, and his name is on this list.

CASE #14-0387/AF
Petition for grant of review was filed on February 4, 2014 with U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces

twitter.com/devinkelly20

Liberal fucktard. Probably Antifa.

>things almost everyone cares about

What's wrong shitstains, silent about the fact that a white man could terrorize better than any other Muslim could?

HIS POL AFF DOES MATTER

There is a devinkelly20 Snapchat account but no public snaps. Look for more platforms

>antifa

That guy’s as white trash as it gets.

MUSLIMS HAVE LOWER I.Q'S .....INBREEDING DOENT HELP.....SO GO FIGURE A WHITE MAN COULD OUTDO A MUSLIM IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE

>A bunch of people die
>B-B-BUT WAS HE A LEFTIE OR A RIGHTIE

Never change Sup Forums

No. Guys. He wouldn't spell his damn name wrong. Kelley != Kelly. You're barking up the wrong tree.

Ddap96

Colorado Springs will likely be his .mil home before moving back to TX after his discharge. Nu?

>Ruger AR
>shit furniture
At least he won't be living as a poorfag anymore.

painful truth

monday you can go to the county courthouse and find out

Weirdly enough he looks like a fucking bong.

its a false flag! piston ar required to fire wo jamming

>everyone shoots up a church

i mean, of course a white can do anything any other race does better.. i don't see what you mean.

here's what I found, I think it's him
coloradovoters.info/by_number/6010/26425_devin_patrick_kelley.html

This guy got a dishonorable discharge from the Chair Force, so he has already raped, murdered, or deserted his post. Will be interesting to find out what happened exactly.