Where does Sup Forums want to live?

Amerifags only. Still thinking about where to move. Pic related

I like living in California, but I wish it wasn't shit.

Blue/Dark green Texas, all other 49 states black.

Rural county in Alabama, somewhere like Clanton. Dirt cheap, no niggers, beautiful countryside, agrarian as fuck

Come to Texas. We have guns, cars, and fucked up weather.

Southern Ohio river user, wish I was on the Kentucky side.

Califag here, from Indiana. Both need to go. I'd prefer Alaska

I'll look into it. Sounds wonderful.

>muh texshit

Northern Texas too? Or just the border counties?

I disagree with nuking chicago. NY maybe, but chicago nah. And acting like the American south is great is lulz.

Consider this map:

Texas, I live in California. In the "conservative" area too. There is no hope.

It'll take the Dems trying to raise property or income taxes or an act from God to save California.

This. Rural south is where it's at.
The wife and I are looking into property in eastern Kentucky/far southern Wva/western Virginia... I mean, you can get a modest farmhouse and 15+ acres for under 150k.
Typically the acreage is split between field/pasture and wooded, with an artesian well and some solar panels for electric, you could be pretty self sustaining.
There's also the added benefit that negros shun hard work and the rural lifestyle in general, so there's very few if any of them around. Also, with no public transportation, there's no other shitskins either.
Always remember that public transportation means shitskins will be everywhere.

The whole state is littered with sub-humans.
The real kicker is that they love the Texas born spics.

Now superimpose it with this one:

Moving to North Dakota from MD, anything is better than MD. Was in Texas a few years ago.

I want to move to north Dakota or Idaho. Not many niggers. Lot so open space. Fuck your op rules

I think the cotton belt is shit, but Appalachia is a real option for me. As long as I can find a job at a community college or something

>not wanting to nuke LA and SF

Cotton belt is nigger tier for sure. Appalachia is where I'm looking.

fixed
not getting any more specific than this

Lol where I live is literally french surrounded by nigs, it's true though, nigs don't come around this area much due to racist old cajuns

Question for you Floridiots. Is there anywhere around Tampa / St Pete / Sarasota that isn't a complete shithole?

Not a yank but I'd live in Boston.

Remarkably specific. I like it.
Also how the fuck can you hate the NY-DC metro area and love Delaware? I'm from there and even I can't stand it. Sussex is good, Kent... has issues, and NCC is lost to the nigs

Fuck I don't know why Delaware was left green. I'll update it. Its a shithole, especially near Wilmington.

>North Dakota home state
>Likes Best Dakota
awwwww I like you guys too.

Why does everyone hate Washington state? (non-american)

Fucking liberals, retards, SJWs, hipsters, homeless, and the 75% overlap between those groups. They have serious issues.

REEEEEEEEEEEE NORTHIES STAY OUT

If Southern NY was cheap, I'd love to stay. But they're practically driving out everyone who isn't ultra-rich or a poor shitskin

fuck off we're full

There's plenty of middle ground between Canada and Westchester, you know. If you can find something to do there Cortland County is nice. And Franklin County/backcountry is beautiful and relatively cheap. That's probably too far north though

Why? Just a bunch of meat headed liberal retards who pretend to be irish. Also tons of niggers

o-oh... okay. I'll stay here so. At least the meat headed liberal retards are actually Irish.

I know, but Upstate is practically New England/Midwest. I just wanna stay down South with my fellow New York shitheads and pick on the out-of-state faggots while driving like I've a woman in labor in the backseat
>tfw I unironically speak faster and with a harder accent when people ask for directions

Woops, Utah should be a "love"

I live in swva, it's pretty nice

>Floridiots
Don't move here we have too many of you yankee faggots down here already

Wyoming seems comfty, im going to look into it further.

We should all relocate to Va, somewhere outside Charlottesville. Virginia should be red again. Virginia is also the president maker, the state is also ripe for the taking, everything is for sale and all the old people are 5-15 years away from death.

Rural alabama in a trailer park. Pretty comfy and safe when shtf