What if we make botnets on vkontakte and troll Russians?

What if we make botnets on vkontakte and troll Russians?

what things would make them the most upset? What are the main fissures in Russian society? What things would detract from stability of the Russian state?

>get Putin out of office
>add kebab
>Russian men don't get to fuck Russian women because they are drunk slobs
>pelmeni causes dink shrinkage
help me out here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ugivNRYfjc
youtube.com/watch?v=2yIP0Lz5EcE)
rbc.ru/economics/11/10/2017/59db751d9a794738f67da77e)
kp.ru/daily/24335.3/526221/)
euromaidanpress.com/2016/06/25/why-invade-when-you-can-buy-china-already-owns-80-of-russian-region/)
meduza.io/en/news/2017/11/03/a-world-aids-day-webinar-is-coming-to-russia-but-don-t-you-dare-say-the-word-condom)
youtube.com/watch?v=6od76UNHt-M
youtube.com/watch?v=kOeAXKUK6aM
youtube.com/watch?v=kp8PmgPW_AI
youtube.com/watch?v=TINdTc40g9E
youtube.com/watch?v=qP79zHALbH4
youtube.com/watch?v=xVXL2Kd5_tM
youtube.com/watch?v=WmhbOgSKF9k
youtube.com/watch?v=yvRn76Fqyzc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I heard shit like this works. Don't know if I believe it.

Fuck off antifa scum.

my butts bigger :]

Gay things, that's what triggers them most.

nypa

>We

Please explain in detail the process of setting up and managing a botnet.

siberia no longer a source of young and cheap prostitutes for wealthy chinese men

You can't, because most Russians don't know English, you don't know Russian, and all online translators are crap.

You're so full of shit.

No male is that pathetic.

Of course you want to destroy white nations you Amerimongrel. Complete post with a asian waifu image.

I mean we can just get Russians that live here that like lulz to help do it. Not everyone has to write the messages.

nice vpn vlad, did your babushka forget to pack your chebureki today?

"No money to buy vodka. Better drink cologne."
Also post pictures of gopniks and mail brides.

uuhm how am I pathetic exactly? I'm the cutest kwayn this side of the miss sippi

We're all going to fucking load up our shotguns and shoot you until you're drowning in blood from all the fuckin' holes in your face.

>git out

Hey OP, tell your faggot lover to quit posting his degenerate faggot bullshit.

>help me out here
Putin already has the troll scene wrapped up from what I can tell.
You won't be doing anything new.

>>Russian men don't get to fuck Russian women because they are drunk slobs

youtube.com/watch?v=1ugivNRYfjc

no clue who he is but i'm wondering how we can include this in an anti russian psyop

>russians hate gays
>super homophobic
>tons of closeted queers
what if we weaponize faggots and sjws against the russians? we start gay baiting them until they all turn faggot

I doubt you will get help from Russians, but maybe you still can try for yourself, it can generate even more lulz being auto-translated.
Here's a short list for you to try.
>Russians are being threatened by Caucasian "churkas": in army, they have put a Russian soldier onto a bottle once, literally (youtube.com/watch?v=2yIP0Lz5EcE)
>churka regions get the most aid from federal budget (rbc.ru/economics/11/10/2017/59db751d9a794738f67da77e) and churkas cheat on the national exam, allowing them to go into any unis they want instead of Russian enrollees, who pass it fair (kp.ru/daily/24335.3/526221/) - b-b-but it's Russians who won the Chechen war!
>Siberia gets literally sold to Chinese (euromaidanpress.com/2016/06/25/why-invade-when-you-can-buy-china-already-owns-80-of-russian-region/)
>AIDS level is fucking Africa tier
>and sexual education is banned because Christian kids should not ever hear the word 'condom' (meduza.io/en/news/2017/11/03/a-world-aids-day-webinar-is-coming-to-russia-but-don-t-you-dare-say-the-word-condom)
>most of the Russians think of themselves as Orthodox Christian, but the only thing they do is taking day offs on Christian holidays; they don't go to church, they don't fast, they didn't read the Bible (ever) and don't care about deadly sins
>Königsberg should be German
>Crimea and Kuban should be Ukrainian
>Vyborg should be Finnish
>Siberia should be Chinese
>Kamchatka should be Japanese
Well, you got the idea.

that was so fantastic

I honestly enjoy Russia and Russian culture, but they are fucking with us so bad rn I can't stand it

When race war is over, xou are next.

they would have to shoot me. I would fucking take my chances because odds are they will fucking kill me anyway.

What about the mail order bride thing? Do people get buttmad about that?

The Chinese thing is good, this is all great info

>Not really Orthodox Christian
I heard Putin say that he promotes Christianity because now that communism is gone people need an ideology

Is it true that the ideal husband for a Russian girl is a Chinese man?

Nice try CIA fag

Your idea is stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=6od76UNHt-M

your butthurt is showing

There isn't any need for any of this because Russia is already dead. Millions of Russian women are prostitutes, millions of them are also married to Arab or Asian men.

Russian men are all poor dumb alcoholics who are ugly as fuck.

They only produce junk and their economy is shrinking fast.

Even African countries are starting to surpass them in nearly every statistic.

>What about the mail order bride thing? Do people get buttmad about that?
Not really. Some do, but most of the Russians think that it's even some kind of honorable for Russian girl to get out of the country in such way.
>Is it true that the ideal husband for a Russian girl is a Chinese man?
No, at least in European (i.e. west from Urals) part. Don't know about Siberia.

IT WAS HER FUCKING TURN BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

>get out of the country
woah what? are you guys trying to get out of Russia? Is it a prideful thing to leave your homeland?

oh wait you are right, i don't like foreigners shitting up my life so i must be a hilldog jfc kid

Still buttmad about losing the election, huh?

lol Ameriniggers and EU your time is over

Why do you want to attack Russia?

Cite some of those statistics, memflag.

I don't think you understand how Russians will react if you show up with bad google translations spamming everyone timeline.

youtube.com/watch?v=kOeAXKUK6aM

To be honest it would probably be hilarious and you would get a huge following.

WE NEED TO BAN ALL FOREIGNERS FROM USING OUR SOCIAL MEDIA, IT IS *OUR* SOCIAL MEDIA. OURS!!!!! IT FUCKING BELONGS TO US!!!!!!!!

wow u are so cute

>first rule of misdirection
>blame others for acts you yourself are committing
Nice try, Ivan

Great firewall of Russia. That would go down well.

it honestly could be great comedy, no shit. I don't think that I could produce effective propaganda on my own but I can imagine if our facebook ads were like "Privet fellow amerikanz, we all hate nigger fucking our white lady wives, da? hillary hates veterans, dasvadaniya". Are tech savvy Russians aware of the Internet Research Agency stuff going on in the US?

i'm going to organize partisan rallies in your country in the same place at the same time and lol. I think u might be mad bro better go chill for a bit

do your own research madam president.

>i'm going to organize partisan rallies in your country in the same place at the same time and lol. I think u might be mad bro better go chill for a bit
News next day. Both parties are an jail for gathering in the streets

Honestly, no idea how Sup Forums could upset Russians. I'm really curious, please go on

Even if you spend 5 years intensively studying the language Russians will be able to sniff you out as a foreigner after 1 paragraph of text. It's an amazing ability they all have.

these polka punk dudes are fucking sick man i love this shit

>Are tech savvy Russians aware of the Internet Research Agency stuff going on in the US?
>going on in the US

It doesn't matter. If you add to the chaos it's a win right?

youtube.com/watch?v=TINdTc40g9E

Tell them the economy is really great.

youtube.com/watch?v=qP79zHALbH4

Maybe that's something that can be played into, like we are clearly foreigners trying to get a message in for some reason. If they can't be convinced we are real russians maybe something else can be done. I DO know some Russian speaking people, but one is from Belarus and the other lived for many years in Uzbekistan so I doubt that they could pass off as strictly Russian (maybe Belarusian dude, but I still have doubts if they are as good as you say they are)

I know some Russian speaking people in the US have to be down for some fuckery and lulz

Most ordinary Russians are apolitical, so there's no point in that. You're probably too dumb to learn Russian anyways

>Tell them the economy is really great.
That's what TV is telling us. People actually believe it

>That's what TV is telling us. People actually believe it
Steady on. You're almost convinced me you're really Russian.

youtube.com/watch?v=xVXL2Kd5_tM

Чe? Кoнвинcить eгo бля. Дa нaхyй нaдo

>if it adds to the chaos
hail eris

FFS
Sup Forums Does NOT want to fight against Russia.
WHY can you not Understand this already? We know (((who))) is fucking up the Western World, We Focus on them.

I think because you will be so obviously foreigners you could get away with making yourself easily identified so you can coordinate.

I can't read acryillic.))))

youtube.com/watch?v=WmhbOgSKF9k

show her tits

>Who? Кьнвинcить eгo бля. Let's go
>What? Quintet it fuck. Yes, nahyy nado
Why does google always think you incoherent fucks are Bulgarian?

I have no idea what you're saying mate.

шпиoнить? нeт!

Because google translate can't colloquial language. These constructs could be understood only by a Russian/Belarus/Ukrainian

I basically said I won't even try convincing you

Tpoллить дeтeй — этo жecтoкo. Ho вeдь чтo-нибyдь нaдo жe c ними дeлaть!

I need alot of work

>what things would make them the most upset?
there's a pretty popular recent rap battle between a usa dude and a russian dude who brought a bunch of his crew with 'em, and whenever he mentioned russian women being whores, or sucking dick, or anything along those lines, they would boo that shit. Anything else seemed like fair game, but that shit got under their skin

just my 2 cents

>I basically said I won't even try convincing you
That makes sense.

I don't think anyone can be sure who is who.

youtube.com/watch?v=yvRn76Fqyzc

spooky ain't it bud?
babushka was western spy all along

Kill yourself disgusting abomination

>he mentioned russian women being whores
Wow, that's so unique! I guess, other nations just don't care. Come on! Try to find a thing, I'm curious for realz
Yep

You are a disgusting mistake and I hope like the rest of other people like (you), you end up killing yourself, degenerate filth

Your ass is laughable bro. Come back when you actually have something to show.

Get on my level fag

>babushka was western spy all along
Was that in the JFK files or something?

To be honest I'm less worried about actual foreigners as their native anglophone agents.

why do I want to rek russia though?

hmm, something has to be upsetting to Russians. It's so hard not being from there, I heard that Russians actually spent 10 times as much money researching what pissed off americans than they did actually paying for ads.

What if there was a rumor that they were going to build the largest mosque in Russia next to the Duma?

kys soyboy

First of all reveal your flag before you talk shit, second of all Russian men were among the hottest I've seen when I visited (I'm a female).

I love when they have intense eyes like pic related (Roman Shirokov). I barely saw any gopniks.

I will most likely be converting to Orthodoxy and getting a Russian or Russian-American husband.

>brasil flag
i'm fucking dying lmao

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

pelmeni are fucking delicious, kys

>What if there was a rumor that they were going to build the largest mosque in Russia next to the Duma?
Well, that's more like it. I already feel butthurt, though nobody take Duma seriously

....and what if it is getting state funding and Putin bent to chechen demands and sued for peace with the caucasian muslims and in order to not fight any more he is going to pay for the mosque?

samefag. u r a qt though.

You don't follow Russian internal politics, do you? That's understandable

Chechnya and Dagestan are the most funded regions. Like 800% more than others

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAPPPP

that's why i'm here i don't even know what makes you mad

i'm mostly sad that my country is getting messed with :( i don't even want to fight

I like

Can this be a Marina Nagasawa thread instead? OP pic giving me the diamond of dicks

what's the best source for Russian internal news?

>muh Russia
>muh putin
>muh Facebook posts threw the election

Jesus Christ Share Blue shills are pathetic

It's fine to make others butthurt. If Sup Forums will troll Russia (and/or me), it would be great. Because from my point of view, Russia now is a sea of apathy and hopelessness. A bit of trolling would be nice

Also I don't actually think Russia is involved in presidential campaign in US. We have a strong tradition of starting giant projects, wasting a shitton of money, stealing even more and then blaming others in case of fail (which in no way only our tradition)

is that girl of legal age

There isn't one

Putin cucked his wife with some gymnast and has a palace built with tax payers money (an actual private owned palace, not state owned).
Also the average Russian wage is like 500 bucks, which shows how enlightened the leadership is.

she is 22

name ?

I would fuckin destroy that

google says marina nagasawa

>What if we make botnets on vkontakte and troll Russians?
Nice try, Vladimir. Yuri warned us about you.

what the fuck are you even on about?

Sup Forums is a russian psyop

duh dude, any time you come out and say Russian trolls did anything (which is beyond confirmed) you are automatically a shill. you can't post anything anti russian without a bunch of vlads popping up.

we need to get off this website and live our lives

Russian women are drunk slobs. Can verify.

Russian women sign up to mail-order bride services to marry white western men with big cocks.