Is this the face of the average amerimutt Sup Forumslack?

is this the face of the average amerimutt Sup Forumslack?

Other urls found in this thread:

faceberg.com/kingsvillestudents/videos/vb.241986818961/10153363485078962/?type=2&theater
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Antifa cuck

How do you know that's Devin P. Kelley? GIS isn't always right you know...

>americans
>white

he looks like a napoleon lmao

Where’s that nigger’s ears?

That’s an average Sup Forumsack

No he looks like a mongrel.

too white

BAN ANTIFA NOW!
>NO ASSAULT IDEOLOGIES!

you know he isnt, he's a baptist faggot who got cucked by jamal and took it out on his missus
it's as american as apple pie

he had PTSD from being a cuck and took it out on white religious people cause hes a atheist beta

He looks like antifa

No, he's just an ugly guy.

ATTENTION.

Do you guys see the JIDF shilling?

This is just like paddock.

They're spamming a patsy's face all over this board to stop us from looking at the bigger picture.

2 masked men were doing the shooting inside. This kid is a patsy.

This was another Jewish gun grab move. It was Israel once again.

The shills on this board right now are all jewish.

He looks like antifa kid. Or an alt-right kid. The line between the two is very small.

okay mongrel.

Bald as fuck already, how old was he?

>45%
US is over 60% white and no Hispanics are not included. Also US has more whites than any country on planet earth. :)

Oh fuck it's eggman

Oh look another psychotic white male killing dozens of people who would have guessed. Ill try to pray the white males away but I don't think its gonna work.

Lefty/pol/

lol
oh fuck

>that's just one of the varieties of "that kid" we get in the south. Others include "that redneck", "that kid who wants to be a redneck"(usually a northerner who wants to fit in), and "that kid who doesn't actually have autism but hangs out with the ones that do."

Where are his ears

this

meme flags were a mistake

>texan
>gun nut
>served in the air force
>taught in summer school

Sure, looks like a leftist, right?

> NO EARS

>antifa
>white
they're jew cock suckers.

>56%
>majority of the piegraph

The dude was teaching little children...has pedo eyes...was court martialed...all I need to know

>Americans
>Thinking they're not mutts because they're 100% white, even though they're half British, German, French and a quarter Cherokee
Kek

He looks like an average Englishman to me.

/ourguy/

>dishonorably discharged from Chair force
100% guaranteed autistic antifa leftist. they always try to get in the airforce because they want to kill without getting killed, however they always washout or get dishonorably discharged before coming anywhere close to controlling an aircraft.

you yanks are fucked
utterly irreparable

So what do we know for real about this guy.

I checked his profile.

He watched sports (NFL, NBA), and was a gamer (GTA 5)

There are multiple facebook profiles with the same name, but this one matches with released pic of the shooter.

>meme flag
Your point is so weak and your country so irrelevant that the only hope is to meme flag it.

Whatever you say muttboy

BEADY
E
A
D
Y

You don't have the muscle mass to cock my Kahr 9mm, Nils.

But then again, I can't blame you for 'Murrica-bashing, shitposting, and being eternally and supremely butthurt, seeing as you pay 50% of your income to build public housing, mosques, and Islamic schools for Mohammetan shitskins who want to slit your throat, and you're currently the rape capital of Europe with all your women getting "browned" and "blacked." I give you props at least for not flag-hiding like most of the other Sven faggots on here usually do.

78% of Americans self-identify as white on the US census, end of story.

It amuses me all of the Bulgarians and Italians on here giving Muricans white purity tests and whatnot. I suppose they need someone to bash and somewhere to vent their frustration seeing as most of them would be thrown in jail on account of their (((hate speech laws))) for expressing these views on any medium but here.

>self-identify
white isnt an ethnic group anyhow

This wouldn't surprise me at all.

You seem to be forgetting Reality Winner. Wasn't she ex-military and a fucking scumbag leftist?

Antifa fag's home...

>faceberg.com/kingsvillestudents/videos/vb.241986818961/10153363485078962/?type=2&theater

Found video of shooter
Change link to book

>Portugal
Your ancestors got cucked by Muslims and niggers you sperg

I don't expect you americucks to know anything about history or culture but let me enlighten you. Portugal was built upon their skulls, quite literally, we started our nation after wiping the muslims off of their land which we now call Portugal.
>pic related

>antifa

>bubba rays first existential crisis
why would you post that gay shit?