only if "worlds" dont mix

don't mix new world with asian world

don't mix arab world with euro world

don't mix african world with white world

don't mix first world with third world

see how easy that is?

No, and attempting to get dual citizenship should be considered treasonous
Sickening

I think im against it too, what is your opinion on all the americans who have a Dual citizenship in europe?

No.

Jews should be considered Israeli citizens without the right to vote or sit in Gentile parliaments, though as long as they obey the law of their host countries and do not get involved in politics they should be free to live and work in Gentile nations.

Muslims should be considered citizens of the Islamic State and be swiftly deported to whatever godforsaken piece of ground is set aside as Muslim territory.

No

>that number of D's
holy shit

>I pledge allegiance
>To the flag of the United States of America
>And to the Republic for which it stands
>One nation, under God
>Indivisible with liberty and justice for all
Recite or leave. I find a lot of Eurofucks in the US have a superiority complex and vehemently dislike the States and American culture at large

Have US and EU citizenship. Acquired the EU one after a lengthy application (took years). Feels good.

why would a foreigner pledge allegiance to a country that isn't his

I misread his post, that's why

How much you wanna bet anyone every other citizenship is discriminated is security clearance,but Israel is fine

No because you dedicate yourself to one nationality no dual citizenship just one

EU and USA should exist as Dual-Citizenship.

No dual African-EU, Middle East-EU.
All the niggers get their EU passport into France, Belgium, UK etc because of their fucking colonial histories and then use it to move here. We didn't invade anyone, why are we putting up with so many of them!?

Dual EU and Canadian citizen here, I think it should be allowed if you're a second or third generation of European immigrants and have family in the other country.

I must admit im envious of all People with a American and European Dual citizenship, all the possibilities you have, the whole Western world is open for you.

That's exactly it. Canada, USA, Europe. Even cool places like Japan are easy to visit, etc.

Third world nations just take advantage.

Tfw all you have is this trash

Hej uwazaj co mowisz

Dual citizenship?
Fuck that; no vote for you!

No, as a citizen you are supposed to do best by your country. Dual citizens are just like the transnational elites who go around plundering.

feels good man

>trash
Then throw it away, have it revoked or whatever.
We don't want you either.

Do you feeling more loyal to the USA or italy? Do you live just in one country or do you Switch Places multiple times a year?

The only passport you need. Flash it and Achmed will give you the keys to the city and "special treatment", from Iran to Egypt.

No. what's the point anyway?

feels good man

I second this. Very simple rule that nobody should realistically have a problem with.

Calm down it was a joke lmao

I suppose i see myself as an American but unlike most Americans all my family comes from Italy and i very much like both countries, i visit Italy multiple times a year and speak both languages fluently, but I can express myself better in English

No. If found to have happened execution should follow, no trial.

Not in the federal government. ZOG agents have shown clear conflict of interest again and again.

I have both Euro and American. After living in europe for a while I won't go back and I'll glady renounce my citizenship in europe if America needs me. Otherwise. You wont take it from me.

Would you go at war against the country you have your second citizenship in if the USA go to war with them ?

Considering the current state of propaganda I'd have to consider it. I love the idea of America and what it stands for but I honestly can't help to be disgusted as to what we're doing and what we're currently being lead to believe.

things like
>Federal Reserve
>Patriot Act
>Smith mundt act

Need to be amended or removed completely. It's a sad day for us. But Germany is no better. I love Germany it's pretty much muslimstan right now. I was disgusted when I went. So considering the current day right now. I would fight for america.

Nah

Your second citizenship is Germany? And you would betray it and fight against it? That’s it I’m against Dual citizenship and I hope you die.

If I could get out, I would get out.

I would work min wage and live in Euro. At this point I don't want kids either way.

Die deutsche leute sind verloren. tut mir leid.

Should be allowed for women only desu.
Women have no tribal loyalty anyway and men of all cultures have always enjoyed foreign exotic brides and mistresses.

But to ensure women arent trapped in some shithole against their will their home country should honor their original citizenship.

Should only be one citizenship: Citizen of the World

No.
You either have allegiance to one country or you're a traitor by default.

This

Nearly every dual-citizenship person I've ever met is a Leaf, and every single last one of them, that I have ever met... Ever, is a smary anti-american son of a bitch, if there ever fuggin' was one. It's uncanny in fact, how common their attitude is. They despise the United States and have a uppity self-superior attitude to themselves. They clearly self-identify as Canadian. So maybe they should live there.
And ALL of them, are complete and total leftist progs. They're imported life long democrats to me, and nothing more.

I have nothing for US-Canadian dual citizens. They make Canada look bad. The anecdotal evidence is too overwhelming for me; Fuck them. They can go fuck themselves, quite frankly. There as loyal as Judas. I don't want them in my fucking country to be quite frank about it. I despise them. And anyone here doesn't like me saying so, jump off a bridge and smash your shit genes out of existence on the ground.

I don't know how that should apply for all other instances of dual citizenship, but that is my full feelings on that particular mixture. Fuck dual-cit canucks.

>tfw not a Swiss-USA dual national living in Montreux hiding millions from the US tax authorities via a series of Cayman islands shell companies with the aid of my boutique asset manager

No, not at all, never. Pick a country, if you don't like it, you can pick another and give up your current citizenship if your intended next country allows it.

Would almost support, if the white, Euro, first, etc. weren't already so fucked with people from those other worlds.

One spouse, one nation, two genders, two scoops.

why are these all jews what the fuck?

No

Afroyim v. Rusk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afroyim_v._Rusk

Beys Afroyim (born Ephraim Bernstein, 1893?–1984) was an artist and active communist.

That lawsuit is what changed everything.

D for dual citizen holy shit, Australia's parliment has stalled cause 7 pollies were dual citizens.

The only people I'm okay with having dual citizenship are White Canadians. They're just our faggot-ass tory cousins. They're Democrats because they, in the spirit of their ancestors, are boot-lickers who need to be told by a central authority how to act and feel