/cat/ - Catalonia general - Based Belgium edition

BREAKING
>BREAKING
BREAKING
>BREAKING
>Puigdemont and the other 4 catalan ministers in Belgium will not be sent to prison against the demands of the spanish judge
elperiodico.com/es/politica/20171105/justicia-belga-deja-libertad-puigdemont-exconsellers-6404033

This completely BTFOs the spanish justice system and exposes the political reasons behind the jailing of half the catalan government.

>SPANISH GOVERNMENT LITERALLY ON SUICIDE WATCH

also
>Court summons for Catalan teachers after class debate on referendum
elnacional.cat/en/politics/court-catalan-teachers-debate-referendum_209664_102.html

>Belgian media: Not Puigdemont but Rajoy violates Spanish constitution
doorbraak.be/puigdemont-rajoy-schendt-spaanse-grondwet/

>Man is hospitalized after brutal battering by unionist crowd after not wanting to utter "Viva España"
elperiodico.com/es/mataro/20171104/agreden-un-hombre-a-punetazos-en-mataro-despues-de-una-manifestacion-por-la-unidad-de-espana-6402756

Other urls found in this thread:

eldiariodelamarina.com/cuba-es-una-provincia-espanola-una-parte-integrante-de-la-nacion/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_War_of_Independence
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wikileaksguy based as always

they simply wont be in prison until the trial
they can't travel and will be deported then gassed anyway

It goes to show that there was no reason whatsoever to put the catalan ministers in jail.
That in turn goes to show that there's no functioning justice system in Spain.

Sorry if that triggers you, Manolete.

soc mes catala que tu puta escoria andalusa

B O T I F L E R
O
T
I
F
L
E
R

OP, do you consider yourself Latino/Hispanic?

ves a dormir que dema has d'anar a treballar per pagarme la renda garantia de ciutadania

Just how long will the EU look the other way?

whats this user? you got bullied in forocarros?

Assange has no clue about what is happening in Spain, like most Anglos.

Puigdemont and his government went against Spanish legality, what are the Spaniard judges supposed to do?

The Spanish constitution allows for referendums, Puigdemont refused doing the referendum the way it is stated in the Spanish constitution.

Does Asange ignore that?

Everyone of (((them))) and their organizations are against us and this is redpilling normies hard.
Meanwhile Manolos are forced to side with the globalists so they will go to the grave together.
What a timeline.

Cateto

>Puigdemont refused doing the referendum the way it is stated in the Spanish constitution
I see you're the clueless here so I'll give you the chance to explain what is the legal way to do it.

t. wagecuck

Why didn't Catalonia follow the law when it came to do the referendum and chooses to do it by illegal means and in doing so not giving any kind of legal guarantees as it is stated in the Spanish constitution?

Why are the Catalonians lying?

there is no legal way just like there is no legal way to kill your parents

one possible explanation is that they're in a hurry now because in 2018 andorra will give all bank records the the spanish justice

>Puigdemont and his government went against Spanish legality, what are the Spaniard judges supposed to do?
First: they aren't in jail because they've been convicted, they are in jail "preventively", a measure that is only to be used if there's danger of flight (there isn't because they never missed a court date), of violence (obv not) and of reiteration of the same crime (impossible because they've been deposed of their positions).
Saying that Puigdemont going to Belgium shows risk of flight is a non-argument because the law does not foresee collective responsibility.
The decision of the belgian judge has made it absolutely clear that there's no reason for the ministers to be jailed.

B T F O
T
F
O

Read the Constitution faggot.

>Why didn't Catalonia follow the law when it came to do the referendum and chooses to do it by illegal means
there are no legal means because the spanish government didn't allow said referendum.

>oh look it's this meme again

Then explain why Rajoy called for elections this year and not in 2018. Makes no sense Manolo.

no seceding from the union sorry. looks like your politicians will be held accountable for the 3% after all

Wow we are such cucks

Catacucks want to start Civil War II in Spain so their local politicians can enjoy their 6% with impunity, without these pesky Spanish National courts getting in the way.

Wow
Powerful :')

Yeah they said the same about your ex-province Cuba.

Stop lying, The Catacuck govern just decided to do fuck they wanted.

Enlighten us, what would be the legal way to get a referendum on independence? Getting a two thirds majority in parliament with 16% of population?

You retard. They let them free with charges, they confiscated their passports. The extradiction process last about 30 days, so the judge just let them free instead of keeping theim all this time in a jail.

I'd rather get robbed by a Pujol than pay for the welfare of a Manolo desu.

S T O P S U P P O R T I N G T R E A S O N

guess you dont know history at all

Why did the spanish judge jail the catalan ministers then?

aw shucks looks like you get robbed and pay welfare for trannies and moors instead

>La existencia política de Cuba como provincia española es una verdad profundamente arraigada en todos los corazones. El día en que, por desgracia, deja de serlo, se hundiría en un abismo insondable, donde desaparecería su ilustración, su riqueza y su porvenir. No llegará, sin duda este evento, por que Cuba es eminentemente española, y esto basta para demostrar que será siempre noble y agradecida; porque así lo exigen la índole del país y la sangre que circula por las venas de sus amantes hijos.
>Editorial del Diario de la Marina del 15 de diciembre de 1868.

te has respondido a ti mismo subnormal. en 1868 crees que estaba la constitucion actual?

Reported for not english.
Also, are you implying in 1868 the constitution DIDN'T foresee the indissoluble unity of Spain? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA C U C K

also link eldiariodelamarina.com/cuba-es-una-provincia-espanola-una-parte-integrante-de-la-nacion/

imagine being this much of a cultureless cuck

just to state the obvious, these people are
>for democracy
>they're in favor of a communist state
in case you didnt realise they're paid shills from the cucktalan government

>a measure that is only to be used if there's danger of flight (there isn't because they never missed a court date)

Are you high? Puigdemont and other members of the govern literally escaped to another country to avoid Spanish justice.
Puigdemont wanted to do the court date via Skype which was not allowed by the judge so he did miss the court date.

The thing is that referendum is baseless and against the homeland and its people overall. Spain does good in not recognizing it and should treat the attempts of secession as what they are: pure sedition.
In the UK, Scotland is an actual country, so you can see why they allowed it. In Spain, Catalonia is an integral part of Spain since 1400 something.
Additionally, Catalonians seem like selfish arrogant twats wanting to break off mainly because they are better off than other parts of Spain.

Read my post again you illiterate tard. There's no such thing as collective responsibility like you're implying. It goes completely against the most basic concepts of the law to pretend that because one of the accused acted in some way it means the others will, too.
>hurr respect the law
>proceeds to shit on the law
nicely done

its a scheme to cover up a corruption plot. the little commie on the street thinks its an actual movement beyond that

If it doesn't recognize the referendum then it sees it as a pointless mobilization, which in turn would be protected by the constitutional precepts of free speech and freedom of protest.

Didn't Spain lose Cuba mainly as result of losing the war with the US though?

Can a Catalanon translate this for Anglophones?

>Catalonian
>Calling cuck someone

I am amazed that any spaniard thinks that these actions are acceptable or even rational. At least you idiots are showing that the EU is useless and doesn't actually stand for anything when push comes to shove

Yes and no. The US eventually entered the cuban war of independence. They basically took advantage of the conflict, but the conflict was started by cuban separatism.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_War_of_Independence

I'll make an edit, gimme a few minutes.

Sssshhhh! he think the historical context dosnt matter! let it be innocent.

lmao you're just mad that you couldn't get criminal hillary to jail while we did it

Thank you Catalanon. Also, "Catalanon" is pretty catchy.

Well, in that case, follow Cuba's example and start an armed insurrection. It's clear Spain won't let you go without shedding blood, so your independence is to be earned by war.

>takes money from plutocrats to benefit self
or
>gets imprisoned for sedition because I don't like voting
There are many arguments you can have about legality but the actions taken against the voters were unacceptable.

Catalonia, this is your chance to make the white ethnostate a reality.

Don't fucking blow it.

>I went to a spanish school, they told me that Machado just "died" and that Lorca went on holiday when the war broke out.

catalonia will never have what it takes to be independent. spainistan will own it forever because you are FUCKING LEFTISTS. if it was a right wing movement there would be arms involved, and shit would turn out diferently. you should all be ashamed of littering pol with your shitty flag

If you get your independence:
1. I will not recognize you.
2. I'll expell you from the EU.
3. You will have to pay a big debt.

Point 1 is not compatible with points 2 and 3.

Shit!

so the police comes with a warrant, you disobey them but somehow you're in the right?
makes sense if you were a dirty antifa squating in someone's home

lmao if anything this just means that the whole Catalonia's independence is an EU plot

Spaniggers are very low iq and can't into 4D chess so all their reactions to anything is oogabooga tier.

>chimping out is ok
I'm ok if you want to argue that arresting every single person who voted is ok. That has nothing to do with the absolute chimp out of the police and if anything will be one of the major factors on the side of Catalan

Catalanon delivers.

again, they were occupying public spaces for something ilegal, the police came with the proper warrant, they refused to clear out
if you that because you're a commie or your junkie friends need someplay to shoot heroin it's wrong, but if it's for a memereferendum then it's fine huh?

Based Catalanon. I wish you luck in creating your ethnostate. Godspeed and fuck Spain.

Sure, let the entire country of Spain decide the future of Catalonia, forget the Catalonians.

Sure, let the entire continent of Europe decide the future of the United Kingdom, forget the British.

>Fascism
>Dictation

Pick both

How can something you're not recognizing as such be illegal? It's as if I were stealing something that you yourself admit desn't belong to you, and afterwards you get pissed that I took it.

cheers burgerbro. nice to see that not everyone here is a bootlicker to the corrupt spanish government.

Catalonia will rise again

No dude, you didnt went to a Spanish School, you went to a shit tier school, maybe that is why you are so delusional

I will explain this in excruciating detail since it seems you are unable to grasp the finer points of the english language.
You can arrest every single one of the voters, but you have to do it properly.
You talk about how they aren't doing things legally and then don't care when the police don't act legally but its ok because the boot just tastes so good.

they didn't recognize the voting? say what? then why would they send the police? stop with the bath salts, it simply was ilegal, just one more case of retarded catalan cuckalectics, always the same shit

The problem is at the root with a corrupt system in Spain that doesn't allow nations to seek their independence. So then all the excuses can be made because "it's in the constitution", "judges are following the law", "police are following judges' orders", etc. And this part is right but since the origin is where there is the problem then everything else that follows is bullshit.
If you make it impossible for the people to vote to decide how they want to be governed then you're in the wrong no matter how many times you say "b-but muh illegal referendum".

I went to the german school of Barcelona m8

Kek, this situation has made for some great entertainment so far.

Didn t know that assagne was retarded

they were trespassing, they did not comply with the police, they had to be removed by the use of force, period

>catalan cuckalectics
okay, let's be clear here:

SPAIN SENT THE POLICE TO SCARE PEOPLE OFF FROM VOTING

THEY LITERALLY GAVE THE ORDER TO BE VIOLENT SO PEOPLE WOULD BE AFRAID OF VOTING

CATALAN POLICE CLOSED DOWN MORE THAN TWICE AS MANY POLLING STATIONS AS ALL THE SPANISH POLICE COMBINED, WITHOUT VIOLENCE

The only cuckalectics are you bootlickers repeating the PP argumentary over and over again. Sucks if you can't form arguments by yourself.

Wtf?
What is the eu supposed to do?

They broke the spanish constitution and they are going to be jailed for that.

Why should the eu do anything?

that's literaly how a state should work, I want my own independe to not pay taxes for all the shit i don't agree with, so 100% in favor, legitimate?

nanu ves a ferme una caserulada siusplau

If they teach you that i dont care if is german or whatever or if is located in the moon, if they teach you that its a shit tier school for teach you lies.

You get a shitty education. in your """spanish school"""
Probably you thrusted that lies and now you are believe in the separatist lies, what a poor guy, an entire life beliving in bullshit.

Using violence indiscriminately against your own population like what happened on Oct. 1st is literally a reason to throw a country out of the EU.

Ok, then stop pretending you care about the law.
The law has specific guidelines on how police are supposed to handle themselves and those were obviously not followed in the "enforcement" of the law during the referendum.

>everyone who disagrees with me is brainwashed
yeah it shows that you went to a shitty public school where they had your brain washed with all that spanish nationalist claptrap.
>MUH OLDEST NATION IN THE UNIVERSE

>those were obviously not followed in the "enforcement" of the law during the referendum.
that's like, your opinion, man

Puigdemond just proved that they MIGHT try to escape justice so the judges are preventing to do so..

Are they supposed to jail them only after they escape to another state?

>video evidence is "opinion"
I just think that the police made the whole thing a lot harder for the spanish government since Catalonia can use it as a convincing argument against Spanish rule.

>that's literaly how a state should work
So Spain is an example of how a state should work but not the UK or Canada?

all three countries followed their constitution so all three are proper states

Attorney general in Spain literally admitted the catalan government was jailed for their ideas:

>If they had said they accepted the constitution and would abandon their political ideals maybe something would have changed. But they refused [...].

THIS IS HOW SPAIN FOLLOWS THE LAW

>video evidence
video shows police acts, whether or not it was excesive is indeed your opinion

That is quite retarded...

If catalonia were to leave spain they would get AUTOMATICALLY kicked out of EU (regardless of any spanish action)

About the debt...we already see how all the banks and industry is already leaving catalonia

Yes but they could have avoided the problem in the first place if they didn't chimp out

>Puigdemond just proved that they MIGHT try to escape justice
I already explained, there's no such thing as collective responsibility. Saying that because one guy did X the other might as well GOES AGAINST THE FUCKING LAW you imbecile.

And not just that, Puigdemont going to Belgium can NOT be considered flight because he's within the Schengen territory, it's his RIGHT to move freely as long as there wasn't an arrest warrant, which there wasn't until yesterday. And when presented with the warrant, he DID present himself in front of the belgian justice system.

Congrats on being literally retarded.