Sup Forums ETERNALLY BTFO

>peaceful whites dindu nuffin
>ate a kosher hot dog 3 years ago, (((jew))) confirmed
>muh ethnostate is full of mass murderers
>nasal ridge angle off by 0.03 degrees, not fully white
>jew controlled hollywood made him do it, whites are mentally unstable and all it takes is TV and movies to turn a white into a murderer.

humans are faggy, regardless of race, Sup Forums is full of fagtards.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4LlTe
archive.is/wWCs6
archive.is/rJVmD
archive.is/5ezZm
archive.is/uRUoI
archive.is/HnQw2
twitter.com/RapinBill/status/927306896536633344
heavy.com/news/2017/11/devin-kelley-p-sutherland-springs-church-shooter-patrick-kelly/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

black shirt,soyboy face

confirmed antifa!

>26
Looks 16

>Patrick Kelley
Potatoe nigger confirmed.

See, you right-wing retards! Here is this one white mass killer. Therefor all crime statistics don't matter.

But if you could into logic, you wouldn't be on the left.

Lt. Governor suggested in interview earlier that it was "part of a systematic attack against Christianity in this nation and this world."

Atheist spergout confirmed.

>THE ETERNAL CELT

WHO PISSED IN HIS POTATOES

>Here is this one MORE white mass killer.
fixed

RADICAL
LEFT WING
TERRORISM
>BAN LEFT WING ORGANIZATIONS NOW
>DEFUND NPR

Can you blame him?

>Churches, synagogues openly defy Trump’s immigration crackdown

archive.is/4LlTe

>Southern Baptists Vote to Support Refugee Resettlement After Trump Says to Ban All Muslim Immigration

archive.is/wWCs6

>Church network offers sanctuary to illegal immigrants to avoid deportation

archive.is/rJVmD

>Churches Offer Sanctuary To Immigrants Facing Deportation

archive.is/5ezZm

>Arizona Pastor Explains Why His Church Decided to Shelter Illegal Immigrants

archive.is/uRUoI

>Romney’s Tough Immigration View Is at Odds With His Church

archive.is/HnQw2

Not believing it because of all the weird muzzie activity on the chruch fb pages weeks before it happened.

you described Sup Forums very precisely

these morons will be doing all kinds of mental gymnastics to avoid responsibility for one of their own

Oh begar, he's gonna fuck it up for all of us!!!

Not surprising that he killed himself.

>h-haha let's hope that more churchgoing people are killed, you know, like the ones who have the most White children

Guess that ruins the whole 'its okay to be white' narrative.

I'm still waiting for a press conference.

I don't give two fucks if he's white, you fucking faggot.

It's worse when it's a non-white because they don't deserve to be in the US to begin with. This country wasn't made for them.

Yet billions of fucking dollars are going towards trying to rectify the subhumanity of spics, niggers and Muslims.

Imagine those billions going towards whites and their betterment. Whether it be mental health or other areas.

Do you not realize my links and even your picture pretty much says it's white Christians and Catholics who are letting in immigrants?

Fuck. 2016 was so good for muslim and nigger shooters.

was suicide confirmed?

ok, lets take responsibility for this one.
and the left can take responsibility for the fact that blacks aged 16-35 commit 54% of all crime in the US, while being only 4 percent of the population.

>Not surprising that he killed himself.

unless they changed the story yet again, i thought he was shoot to death by police? thats what every article online was saying a hour or 2 ago

2017 isn't over yet. Anyways, they have use bombs, cars, and trucks now.

Remember, the longer we have to wait the more likely the motivation behind it is (((theirs)))

Don't worry, we'll be back to dindu nuffink before tomorrow morning

dicksandwich with mayo faggot.

Where are his fucking ears

ATHEIST CONFIRMED

>friendly

church's FB page has so many islamic people liking pics and post. really odd shit.

Murian medias say he killed himself in his car

rest in peace to the fallen

and rest in peace to this meme about militant atheists

I want to go back to the Clinton timeline where it was blacks that chimped out

Elaborate

Damnit

Even as an atheist I can say he looks like the "militant atheist" type.

We shouldn't have to "hear it" about the shooter being white, whatsoever. Who gives a fuck?

>"Oh no, a shooter was white! Just hand Western civilization over to niggers and spics and mudslimes!"

You think Japs have to "worry" about the guilt or narratives about "oh no another Japanese murderer in Japan" when something happens?

Blacks suddenly don't exist when leftists have to claim them for bad things

Fucking cringe. Hang yourself right now.

Yeah same. Looks like his breath could have knocked out a horse

fuck off niggers, were full

Sup Forums official position: marxism is bad, also if you are anything other than christian you are wrong.

>ow, muh brain.

Motive is to distract the American public from the Russia investigation. Check the pattern.

> Details from dossier about Martin Cohen Russian contacts confirmed. Facebook and Twitter admit Russian election interference -- Las Vegas attack

> Mueller indicts Manafort, Gates, Popudapolos flips. -- Attack in NY by Russian/Uzbek muslim

> Paradise papers released revealing Russia-Kushner ties -- Texas shooting

(((They))) have taken over the US and installed a puppet government. Right now they are trying to keep (You) distracted.

For each muslim and nigger shooter, more normies get redpilled, for each white shooter, more normies become anti-gun

>Purebred German
Sup Forums confirmed

why do whites scape their actions onto ISIS? even if these shooters were radicalized by ISIS, be accountable for being easily brainwashed faggots

>Devin
>Patrick
>Kelley
Might as well be “Potato Nigger Mick” or jewish equivalent “Israel Goldberg Kikestein”

SHOOTER ANTI GAMER GATE

REDDIT BTFO

>muh russia

Name a date in the past 365 days when a shooting would not have been a distraction from some "happening" -- its never a convenient time is it?

We prefer Spud nigger mick, thank you very much!

>Do you not realize my links and even your picture pretty much says it's white Christians and Catholics who are letting in immigrants?
Yes. It's White Westerners who are pro immigration, and Christians happen to fall into that camp. And atheists. And neopagans. Now I hope you'll see the problem for what it is instead of scapegoating

t. non-Western Christian from a place without cucks

I'll settle for a white SJW
We're back in business boys

>west haven academy of karate
damn, the church goers should be glad he didn't use any deadly Karate moves on them

>power of positivity
top kek

i hope this guy has a yt channel

Quintessentially British looking fellow

Sorry faggot, he's one of yours: "Reports coming in that the Church Shooter posted Anti-Trump, Hyper-Liberal content on Facebook. #churchshooting"

twitter.com/RapinBill/status/927306896536633344

>LEPRECHAUN COMMUNITY FEARS REPRISALS

PRAY4BELFAST

proof?

Fucking LOL Belfast is Queens problem lad

One of mine? I'm pretty fucking pro Trump, I like 90% of everything he's done... I just think ethno-talk is kinda faggy. Look at you, its pathetic, so triggered you have to scramble to make sure he's not "one of ours" and holding out desperate hope he's "one of them."

Just admit that ethno-bullshit is faggy. That's why Trump stays away from any concept of ethno-pride, because its just wrong, not morally, just as a matter of fact.

He's anti Christian atheist. Lefties keep wanting something equivalent to Muslim terrorists so they feel better, but there is nothing that is equal to Islamic Terrorism. There will always be crime in the world by various races and factions, but comparing these instances to Muslim terror is not apples to apples. Because Islam is a religion that follows a holy book instructing them to slay infidels, unbelievers must convert or die. There is no other religion that teaches this. But Oslam does. It is in the koran. You can water down what the book says and try to convince people that it's taken out of context but a large enough number of the followers of Islam take the violent verses in the koran to heart, and actively work to go out into the world and murder non muslims. There's just nothing you can reasonably and intelligently compare Muslim Terror to. They are following their religion. No other religion does this.

Hurricanes Harvey and Maria. Actual random events like natural disasters don't usually line up with other breaking news.

And definitely not 3 times in a row.

Wonder what his trigger phrase was.

Should've wiped it, tough luck kid.

The obvious position for a non degenerate. Go back to r/atheism where you can take solace from conflicting opinions. Also
>Pol is one person
What

Anyone who uses "POL ETERNALLY BTFO" in the headline is a fucking shill. Now go collect your shekels.

Don't you have some agility runners to pk

>Sup Forums is full of fagtards
at least one

>deranged leftist (redundant, I know) kills a bunch of Christians
>says Sup Forums btfo

???

Being this dumb. It's obvious they're behind the shootings in the US.

They also attacked civilians in Syria to create the refugee crisis in Europe to weaken the west.

Image almost made me piss myself laughing

>tfw he's a leftist

Go to r/Politics and see if people are distracted

He is anti Christian atheist. Doesn't matter what color he is. There will never be anything you can intelligently compare to Islamic Terrorism. Lefties want something that compares to it, but there is nothing. Because there is no other religion that has a holy book instructing followers to behead infidels or that all unbelievers must convert or die. There will always be crime in this world committed by various races and factions, but none of this is comparable to Islamic Terrorism. No one else commits crimes in the name of their religion on the scale that Muslims do. Period.

i mean, besides the ape-like face with cold dead eyes and the potatoish shape of his head

Dont you have some village and treeline to defend ?

why would these thngs need to be distracted from?
its not like theyll just go away
the are ongoing cases you weirdo

#EstoniaForNigerians

>white boy shoots up a church just as pressure is on Hillary over rigging the DNC and Uranium One
Really doodles my noodles.

>that account is currently retweeting shit about the shooting

seems legit

#notallwhites

heavy.com/news/2017/11/devin-kelley-p-sutherland-springs-church-shooter-patrick-kelly/

>had liked pages devoted to atheism
>he's an extremist gaytheist

Anti Depressant motivated shooting spree BORRRRINNG

The church's facebook page had a lot of likes over the last months of accounts from places like Bangladesh and Pakistan. A lot seemed liked bot/spam accounts but some of them weren't.

>jew controlled hollywood made him do it,

so deffo not .ourgay/

this is why we should institute gun control for liberals only

>Go to r/Politics and see if people are distracted

what is r/Politics?

I swear I want to beat the fuck out of this kid. Every god damn time a sandnigger slaughters dozens to HUNDREDS of people, some fucking stunted turnip like this shithead pops up two days later and shoots up a bunch of people, thereby taking the media heat off the sandnigger.

It's pretty clear that the Left grows these fucking mutants in a lab to use as distractionary measures.

i think that's one of them reddit thingamajigs

He looks brtish. Hate those cunts

gotta keep those paradise papers out of the news

he looks like the son of eggman

>cold hard stare
>Antifa black clad shirt
>Missed the Nov. 4 uprising

I would be pissed to and gun a few innocent civilisans too

kek

Please don't. He's not one of us.

Are you retarded? Did you not read the picture posted? The shooter was an anti-Trump Atheist you fedora fag.