FUCK BAPTISTS

FUCK BAPTISTS

Worst of the christians. Not even real christians. They got what they deserve. You know it, I know it, we all know it.

We really are racking the kill count up for WHITE GENOCIDE

Seriously fuck baptists. Glad the preachers daughter got capped.

Only Catholics, Orthodox and Baptists have any clue what they are doing.

All other Christians are cucked.

I got a little dopamine rush when I heard the news.

Nah baptists are turds. Keep killing these fucking hillbillies

THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS

THOTTS AND BEARS

Aren't Baptists the one that take the Bible literally? How does that make them fake Christians?

>it's a papist thread

Cathcucks are a bunch of faggots, pedophiles and puppets of the globalists.

IT makes them fucking retarded.

Cathcucks

Repent and pay a visit to your local Lutheran Church of the Good Shepherd :)

Faggot everyone knows the FIRST baptist church was really number one because it was FIRST

>canadian baptist

Who is the cuck: someone who wears golden robes and jewelry, or some rube who gets shot up?

Gaytheists and fagnostics love to take the moral high ground and harp about being all "loving" and "tolerant" but we all know its a lie, in reality you people hate christians with a passion and want them all dead, majority of gaytheists vote blue because they love faggots and muslims.

Im not even religious. It's obvious that catholics are the biggest faggots though. Just look at the pope and how he deals with refugees. Such a cucked religion.

Pic taken from in front of a local Baptist church

Its a fact that baptists get massacred hahah fuck cow lickers too fucking old and stagnant religion. Fuck lame wanna be edge lord atheists and agnostic incant fucking make up my mind. Oh and fuck you

How many knuckles deep did Father O'Donahue go into your boipussy while you prayed to statues?

>Aren't Baptists the one that take the Bible literally? How does that make them fake Christians?
Kikes have been waging a huge campaign for the past century to make American Christians believe anything but what the Bible says. You're in a huge shill thread, friendo.