Has anyone looked into the American "food" that they are served and the desire to shoot up places...

has anyone looked into the American "food" that they are served and the desire to shoot up places, race mix with blacks and let trannies rule the country?

someone red pill me please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N4eVHjTkdjg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that looks like something you would feed to a pig

Michael Obama basically tried to get all public schools and military to start serving "healthy food"

Ended up with brown mush that's inedible. Or nutriloaf things that they serve in prison.

Don't go to public school or have kids unless you're rich. Ever. Or always bring your own lunch I guess.

gmos cause autism, watch health ranger, he's our guy

There's no way that's real, what the fuck

I went to Catholic school so we had a full cafeteria. Must be sucked getting a orange slice and slop from Michael Obama.

my dog eats in a plate.

Public school food is a testament to just how cucked America is. Every time one of these threads happens, there's always a bunch of posts like "tfw you will never eat the cafeteria pizza again" posted with a picture of something like that. I always ask how the fuck anyone could stand to eat that shit and not bring their own lunch, much less be nostalgic for that slop. They always get so defensive about it but can't ever actually say what about it was good. It's so maddening. I don't know if it's some kind of culinary Stockholm Syndrome or if their taste really was just that shitty.

>Or always bring your own lunch I guess.

These bureaucrats run amok try to put a stop to that too.

My school had pizza (both regular and stuffed crust), chicken tendies, hot dogs, burgers, garlic sticks, spaghetti and meatballs, and a ton of other good stuff. Every Wednesday was spicy chicken sandwich day (my favorite). It was awesome. My little brother who goes to the same school says all they have now is shit like OP's pic, the same menu every day. They replaced pizza with vegetable soup that comes in a styrofoam cup. And the worst part is they don't even have chocolate milk anymore.

Thanks Michelle Obama you fucking tranny bitch.

Funny you say that. I'm working as a nighttime custodian and the superintendent is enacting policies which basically do punish kids for bringing their own lunch. More so if they bring takeout. This guy used to be the principal of the middle school when I was in eighth grade and he stated that if kids brought takeout they had to eat in the office.

B E A R B O Y E
E
A
R
B
O
Y
E

Literally, dogs get more gourmet food than the average American growing up. It's why they turn to McDonalds (and obesity) or just starve and get quickly devoured by other students as a source of nutrition.

You realize why they do this right?

It's obviously to make sure the normies think that eating the cafeteria slop is good.

That goes for everything liberal now. It's just basically keeping people inside the box so that the left wing can control their lives.

Do you eat your bento box with chopsticks?

British food was horrible up until recently.

Can't be as bad as American school food.
I'd rather murder someone, get shagged by Big Bubba and his crew for a lifetime in jail than eat that "lunch".
Criminals are treated better in the USA than school kids.

Looks like a proper British breakfast to me.

It's not, the person that took the picture chewed up all the food and spit it out. Furthermore they didn't select any of the healthy options or even touch anything from the fruit/salad bar.

Obama was trying to do a good thing by fixing the school menu system, which is bought and controlled by special interest groups and fast food companies that brainwash your kids with shitty, over-processed foods and sugary drinks, eternally fucking them and stunting their growth.

t. went to a shit public school but brought my own lunch every time.

What the fuck even is that yellow mush and that slop on the bottom right?

Thanks Michael Obama.

>thinking Michael was actually doing this for good reasons and honest

HAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Criminals are treated the same. Which is just as bad.

They literally get the same nutriloaf shit as I stated earlier.

most loners skipped lunch because they had to sit down to eat it

being a loner myself, starving myself everyday made me tired and depressed so it just made my mentality even worse, skipping breakfast is also bad

Do you eat your square pizza and leathery tomato soup from a trough?

Oh, you think that's bad, recently he just instituted safe spaces for students on the free lunch programs.

The mush is apple sauce and the bottom right is tater tots with some mystery slop on top, maybe some kind of hash.

We learned it from you, alright papa bong? We learned our tolerance from EU.
*slams door*

>on't go to public school or have kids unless you're rich

We are solving the white problem. Something you brits need to pick up on fast.

>*actions*
Fucking kill yourself.

this may shock a european but if your parents dont love you enough to hook you up with proper meals or money for such then its not the governments fucking problem, and you should be so lucky to get whatever garbage they provide to your unloved brat via theft

It's pretty bad when one can tell from an undersized twitter icon that you need to lose some fucking weight anyway.
That tubby bitch probably ate the biscuit off of it then posted this to try to get the school to serve extra portions.

wtf was a bacon burger anyways? did they grind up kids like in that one Treehouse of Horror?

It'd shock most people to hear you talk like that. God fucking damn ancaps are demented.

Yep like I said it's keeping them in the box. Literally in that case.

That's all the libs are doing now. All of this anti-trump is just damage control to keep people in the box.

Anyway, i'm gonna practice what I preach and get off Sup Forums cause there is way more to life than politics. I think being right-wing is like the first step to be truly red-pillled but it goes deeper than that. I've been threatened but I will say this.

This is what they're afraid of right here: Change your thoughts, change your life

That's all I can say.

>chewed up all the food and spit it out
This too?

wow rude

definitely real. Tater Tot hotdish is a staple of American public school cuisine. Pretty tasty desu

>reddit spacing
>being this buttmad
you sound like a fat plebbitor. How right am I?

We have plenty of crappy food in Britain. The literal red pill is red krill oil and eating loads of raw fruit and vegetables and only eating high quality meat.

Why do people complain about school lunches when schools shouldn't be feeding those greedy fucks in the first place? Your parents can afford to send you to school, they can afford to make you a sandwich.

people pay for it you moron

I prefer my monkey soup

going to public school is free you dumb autist

No, they're paying for their kids to be (((educated)))

Okay poorfag

Fuckin jack-toothed limey fuck talking about bad food from the land of bad food.

> pizza (both regular and stuffed crust), chicken tendies, hot dogs, burgers, garlic sticks, spaghetti and meatballs
all terrible, high-carb junk. Should only be eaten twice a week at most, even by kids (who can use all those carbs )

They should make the switch to soy milk. All these gangbanging niggers would calm down and be happy to be where they are.

Exactly, don't have kids, white goyim, unless you're (((rich))). *hand rubbing intensifies*

All of you white poorfags need to get on welfare and start breeding like crazy. We need to beat the niggers playing by their own game.

high-carb, and heavily processed. Should not be fed to children on a regular basis.

Everything is a gmo you absolute dumdum

Fuck man I'd eat monkey soup over that cow shit slop any day.

once you start eating expensive food from the best grocery stores you realize what you are missing and you will get in better shape. you haven't lived till you eat real food, and it improves your health too.

Sloppy Joes
youtube.com/watch?v=N4eVHjTkdjg

I ain't letting my kids eat that shit. I'll make their lunch every day to avoid them eating literal prison food. I endured that shit as a kid and I wouldn't want my kids to go through the same bullshit.It's pretty shocking though that somehow it became even worse than when I was in school, seeing as the food we got was made by the same company that made prison food in our state. The parents found out about the slop they served us and it started a big shitstorm.

Sloppy joes look nasty as fuck, but goddamn if they aren't great

I've never had anything like that

I see what you did there, Stijn.

My school's lunch food was pretty good desu