SANDY HOOK 3.0

THIS SHOOTING HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN CONFIRMED TO BE JEWISH. FUCK ANY MOTHERFUCKIN' LITTLE BITCH WHO SAYS OTHERWISE.

YOU MOTHERFUCKERS ARE NEXT.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_Unruh
archive.is/bN38Z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

DENNIS FAGLEYS IS JUST ANOTHER STEVE PADDOCK, BITCHES. WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKIN' RETARDS.

Obviously. It was Mossad again.

Found the saudi

JEWISH GUN GRAB, BRAINLETS. FALSE FLAGGOTS.

No. You're just JIDF. Why is it that you retards blame everything else and its somehow never Israel. It's like you don't have your fingerprints on everything from JFK to Las Vegas to 9.11. we're sick of you fucking kikes.

That Talal money is gonna dry up quick.

We're all gonna fuckin' kill you cocksuckin' little kikes for pulling this shit. Just you fucking wait, motherfucker. You're gonna fucking drown in your own blood, crying the entire time.

And I'm gonna fuckin' masturbate a god damn nut onto your fuckin' face as you die.

Are you talking about Las Vegas or what?

Wa-wa-wahabism is an old tool, time to put it away.

You're such a fucking lunatic I'm so sick of you Jews. HOW CAN YOU BE SO PARASITIC.

I'm talking about the High Incidence Project, which includes Las Vegas.

Jewish mayors of both towns, the blatant anti-gun evidence immediately coming out about the attacks, the ISIS involvement, the convenient lone white male shooter narrative falling in line with the policies of the J-Left.

I'M FUCKIN' TALKING ABOUT JUDAISM GOD DAMN IT.

>outing yourself

Stop fucking your cousins. You might have better ops.

It's funny you're trying so hard. You Jews are going to feel the wrath of everyone. Soon.

Get the fuck out of my motherfuckin' topic, faggot, or I'm gonna fuckin' hunt you down and murder your entire fuckin' family in front of you, while I fuckin' force you to masturbate to their torture at gunpoint.

>isis involvement
Excuse me?
Is isis jewish too?

But you're going broke..

Nice try Achmed. This wasn't a Muslim terror attack, come back next time.

>That filename.
You literally just downloaded a picture off google images. Try harder Chaim. You're a loser.

>being this new

Tick tock Alwaleed

Israel secret intelligence service

Bahaha. What does your response even mean? You literally are proving my point that you're just a mongoloid low IQ JIDF shill.

>mongoloid
ME, Saudi confirmed

That doesn't even make sense you fuckin' 56%er. I'm gonna fuckin' kill you you piece of shit, just fuckin' wait faggot.

Checkd

to them, Jewish is synonymous with evil. Anything and everything wrong with the world can be attributed to Jews

Oooh tough guy on the internet

At least you got quads, so your life isn't a total waste.

>YOU MOTHERFUCKERS ARE NEXT
Says the United Statesian. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

> average Mexican IQ: 85

I've still yet to see any proof Israel was involved in Vegas. And no, a concerned embassy looking for 11 citizens in time of crisis is neither abnormal nor proof that jews did Vegas.

You've yet to look into Sheldon Adelson's holdings and capital gains for the year, too, retard.

Fuckin' kill your motherfuckin' ass, faggot. You and everyone else who tests me.

Show me proof that jews were involved in Vegas.

I can show you proof that Jews were involved in 9-11 and USS Liberty. That's why I believe it. But baseless accusations such as this thread only discredit legitimate attempts to free ourselves from semitic bondage.

Shooter was an atheist

This was clearly anti-christian

>trump elected
>weather machine activates mega-hurricanes
>mkultra goons mass shooters activated

Establishment going hard against trump

brain dead goyim snap out of it

buthurt startani detected

Fucking Kikes are desperate to get our guns.

> max. Mexican IQ: 85
> avg. Japanese IQ: 108

I told you to look into Sheldon Adelson's capital gains. Now.

Google searching tells me he would have saved billions in taxes if the AHCA had passed. How does that connect?

Your bitch-ass won't do shit.

of course it's jewish. this shit didn't happen in our country until after ww2

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_Unruh

Thanks for the lead. A coincidence maybe worth looking into:

>Republican megadonor Sheldon Adelson has privately told one of his allies that he supports a campaign that depicts H.R. McMaster as anti-Israel and seeks to remove him from his post as national security adviser.
archive.is/bN38Z

Jesus, these hand-wringing little fucks just never stop. Good find.

No wonder Hitler obsessed over them so badly. It's like having a roach infestation that actively plots to overthrow and displace you.

>Kelley
>Paddock
Beggorah!

this was predicted yesterday, check the thread

agreed, like the paddock threads

How many times has ISIS attacked Israel?

Quick reminder that Islam has Judaic roots.