Fuck, /pol.../ We fucking lost again. First the Vegas shooter ends up being white, now fucking Texas, too...

Fuck, /pol.../ We fucking lost again. First the Vegas shooter ends up being white, now fucking Texas, too?! How can this keep happening?? I thought we were the good guys? I'm fucking shaking, bros. This was our chance to prove how evil the Muslims are and it's fucking over, bros. How can I calm down? Is there any chance, even a glimmer of hope that this is maybe an Antifa falseflag? I don't think we can handle losing again, bros. We gotta come up with a strategy.

I thought our ethnostate was gonna be peaceful????

Do you guys see the JIDF shilling?

This is just like paddock.

They're spamming a patsy's face all over this board to stop us from looking at the bigger picture.

2 masked men were doing the shooting inside. This kid is a patsy.

This was another Jewish gun grab move. It was Israel once again.

The shills on this board right now are all jewish.

FUCK YOU JEW

even if the shooter was a white hispanic muslim/jew communist. Somehow white conservatives get the blame.

Leftists don't belong in any ethnostate
If ANTIFA had all been shot this never would have happened

nintendo lost bros, how will we ever recover.. bing bing wahoo

>2 masked men were doing the shooting inside
According to whom.

fuck off back to T_D and die there

McVeigh
Kelley
Paddock

Seeing a trend here?

this is a complete allusion towards the falseflagging on Sup Forums that mainly revolved around nintendo, the constant use of the word "bros" and just repeating "we lost" in different ways is the signature part of the meme

>this white that white
>still half the criminals are niggers despite their low population

So? If you look at the crime stats, we have alot of catching up to do.

Yeah, its very concerning

Bin Mohammad
Bin Mohammad
Bin Mohammad

Absolutely trend here, tho.

Some times good guys have to do bad things.

give up your guns already

>2 masked men were doing the shooting inside.
source, retard

considering population averages muslims are still much more likely to commit mass shooting than fucking white males

>McVeigh
>Kelley
>Paddock
Its them damned irish hooligans.

>Meme flag [check]
>Being a faggot [check]
>Concern trolling [check]

Guys we need to push the narrative that he is not white...

Let's just say he's a slav, that way he is not considered white and the media will implicate Russia in this.

Every time they drag these cis white male shooters out it's like they picked the first one from the local psych ward
what the fuck is with these faggots eyes? it's like they have no soul

>white
That guy is not even human, he has no ears.

You’re never getting our guns, even if 50 million people die. It’s NEVER happening, just stop trying.

looks talmudic

Go fuck yourself dumb shill.

>Self hating white Atifa
>Kills whites that are at church

Its not gonna have the effect you think. More people are gonna are themselves now. Oh and Sage.

MK ULTRA

You Antifa are so fucked now.

>radical antifa leftist
Maybe leftypol loses
You shills will never win

Nice shill, faggot
He was a filthy democrat
Dont give him (Jew)'s, pic related

Don't give them then. It's not like it makes any difference. You'll never be a hero and save people from a mass shooting.

ban all leftypol shill threads

America has 300 something million people, 93 people have been killed within a few months or so. I would say that the probability is fair. These people wan't attention, ignore them

You really think that delusional faggot has a source that isn't some shit he made in MS paint?

New York terrorist was white too. Whites are inherently violent and have always been.

>ethno state
>peaceful
WHITE REVOLUTION
IS THE ONLY
SOLUTION.

He says, as he (You)'s OP