WE

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=124628530
youtube.com/watch?v=L-SgcM7Aqeo
familyinequality.wordpress.com/2016/06/07/no-black-women-are-not-the-most-educated-group-in-the-us/
youtube.com/watch?v=LpFm6SeMgM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WUZ

ok so does that mean we can end affirmative action now or do we still need to discriminate against white males?

Sheeit, we is smart nao

>nursing certificate
>educated
Nice try, moohammit

>((edjewcated))
what was her major? ebonics?

Attending.
How many graduate?
And are any of the degrees worth anything?

KANGZ!

>in US
back to your shithole fag

Afro American majors n' shieeeeeeeeet

Free college and they STILL complain

i thought asian were the most educated group un US

N

The lust of the ebony negress after bwc knows no bounds

>all useless shit """"careers"""" like social studies or feminism crap
>free college
>educated
hahahaHAHAHA!

>Sargoy of Blackdad unironically believes this

This is another immense welfare program
All the fucking major businesses are run by marxists giving scholarships to blacks
Schools let any black that applies in

KfD

Not educated enough to avoid herpes.

npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=124628530

To be fair, black girls are typically very good students. It's the guys that are dumb as shit.
>Black society is a matriarchy fyi

TRUMP TO INVADE AFRICA ANY DAY:

youtube.com/watch?v=L-SgcM7Aqeo

>Give a chimp a degree out of pity

>They are now "educated"

Lul America

>College
Pic related is enough said.

How tho it costs 40k to get a degree?

Cool. So is racism officially over and will libshits fuck off already?

No dude, college without grants/scholarships/Daddy's checkbook is fucking expensive as hell.

Just go to Collegeboard and find any random private university and look at the sticker price. Btw the sticker price is a misleading amount you pay in private schools.

I when I was 18 and stupid as hell was applied to a private university and they wanted me to pay 37k out of pocket a year.

And no I did not go to the school. I went to CC instead.

what are them studying? cause i know it aint stem

here's a little experiment for you lads, go to youtube and look up videos about hobby science/engineering. Nearly every single video is created by a fucking white male. I can only think of two exceptions off the top of my head. Niggers and roasties have no interest in subjects that really matter, they go into the humanities and gender studies, they will never control the world because they have no clue how it works.
Without the white man the machine stops

I thought theyz wuz oppressed n shieeet???

But their still the most unwantable group.

funny this is coming from someone with a mexican flag...and you say racism is over? you guys really do live in an alternate reality huh? The president literally called mexicans "rapists and murderers"

>industrious negs getting smarter
>shiftless cracka shooting up schools and churches

really makes your nation sink...

>American education.

>Enrolls in government-approved school to qualify for gibs.
>Gets gibs.
>Drops out after getting checks.
>Emrollments counted while drop-outs ignored.

das rite

>african gender art studies
>educated

I know, man. We down here in Mexico have it really bad with the whole racism situation, but I was hoping that maybe it will get better in the US. Not that a Liberian would know though

Unless you can score a free ride off of family/scholarship, post secondary is a horrible financial decision for a lot of young people. Even colleges have jacked their rates just to fuck with people. Example, the program I took years ago was $1500 per semester. Today? $6500/semester, no reason for the price hike provided, but the college does happen to have a huge fancy new sports center that no one asked for

WE WUZ KANGZ NIGGA I SWEAR TO GAWD NIGGA, NAW MEAN NIGGA?

silly leaf, affirmative action is the only reason they get into college at such a staggering rate

imagine all those black- AND women-only scholarships

Nope. Now it'll be why if all these black women have degrees they aren't all executives at blue chip companies.

"""""most educated""""" = most brainwashed

that's one of the most bullshit headlines i've seen in quite some time

I think we should just deport every nigger back to the jungle.
Seriously. Enough is enough with these 'people'.

That was debunked along time ago.

>"What’s true is that Black women, in the 2009-2010 academic year, received a higher percentage of degrees within their race/ethnic group than did women in any other major group. So, for example, of all the MA degrees awarded to Black students, Black women got 71% of them. In comparison, White women only got 62% of all White MA degrees. Here is the chart, from the data that everyone linked to (which is not new data, by the way, and has nothing to do with 2015)"

familyinequality.wordpress.com/2016/06/07/no-black-women-are-not-the-most-educated-group-in-the-us/

black girls are pretty

WUZ AFFIRMATIVE ACTION RECIPIENTS

>People laughed when I said white people aren't needed in America anymore.
Who's laughing now, huh?

>Most Educated Group in Liberal art

>negative wealth

Make sense

The state university's tuition about 2 miles from me is $7200.

Most educated yet least intelligent.

Got damn who woulda thunk!?

Sheeiit we professa now doing dem maths.

>black women college students
youtube.com/watch?v=LpFm6SeMgM0

he did not say all mexicans are rapists are murderers he was talking about mexicans who are rapists and murderers, fucking retard

>I don't have the ability to comprehend four years ahead of myself and just assume the debt I voluntarily took on won't ever be a problem

That's the average price per year, and for most private colleges that's the cost of tuition alone, housing is usually another 10-12K.

Basically if your parents didn't save for you to go to a private college and you aren't smart enough to get a scholarship or start with a ton of AP credits you should just go to a state college. A college degree is nowhere near as good as actual work experience, when snowflakes complain that they need a degree from a recognized private art institute they have no idea what they're talking about.

REPARATIONZ GIBZ FOR WHITE MALES NOW
SMASH THE MATRIARCHY GAS THE KANGZ

THANK YOU AFFIRMATIVE ACTION FOR GIVING THEM FREE RIDES TO GENDER STUDIES DEGREES

>I just watched that Sargon's "This Week In Stupid 05/11/17" today and just got exposed to that article that I missed last year when it was troll bait.

Newsflash loser, that troll doesn't work because they're trying to equate attendance with education. Black women are still in one of the lowest groups to graduate with a degree: it means they're more likely to attended and drop out.

the black ones are way hotter.

MY WHITE PRINCESS NEEDS MY ATTENTION. MY SEE YOU, VIRGINS

BLACK POWER!

probably only got them cause she's a tranny and it would look bad to fail her.

Why do you do it? Why do you go on the internet and tell lies?

Affirmative action + tons of extra points on SAT scores.

the black girls dont smile like the white girls. those white girls get everything they want i bet.

N sheit

They don't achieve much. Remember pic related?

Baltimore.

>mexican flag
>ireland

fucking 2 year degree in business communications from Strip Mall University.

Have you read Michelle's masters thesis? It's borderline ooga booga

btfo

1 community college class counts, they never graduate, and their kids are the least educated.

Strange.

Only when they have European features and genes.

makeup
photoshop

Highly doubt that. Go to the Northeast united states. All are working min wage jobs or secretary stuff.

High doubt. HIGH.

It enrages me that people think attending college is an achievement

>Go to work
>Tech company where all workers are 2yr or higher
>Significant lack of black women
>Actually complete lack of any black people
>It's only Asians and whites

Fuck you, it's an amazing field.

it's really not. essentially slaves doing doctor's dirty work, and dumber than a brick regarding literally everything outside of the clinic/hospital

Educated meaning have a degree. Literally anyone can get a degree now-a-days

No it doesn't even mean that. If they enrolled in 1 community college class, they were counted.

This is just more bullshit.

amazing

what do you want to bet that >70% of those degrees are some sort of Black & African Studies or Womens & Gender Studies malarkey?

>attending
not
>graduating

Underrated

>with 98.3% of respondents in social sciences, 93% of which majored in gender and/or nigger studies.

try going to a hospital and see how fast u can be treated with 0 nurses around and maybe 2 doctors present to handle general bullshit. thats in a town like mine of 15k. fucking retard
god damn are you trumpanzees fucking this dumb or what? oh ya u r cause you voted for the orange fucking nazi
when i play wolfenstein, i replace the nazis with the faces of you rural fucking retards. feels so good putting holes in farmer jeb and old john boy and the dickens boys.

Taking words out of context is what liberals do best.

How do you develop a single point of contention within a timespan of 30 fuckin' years? Even minorities mutate. You have a handful of straws. It's like saying the holocaust was the worst genocide because it was the most recent while you post KONY wanted posters. KONY backwards is ENOCH by the way. Mull over that shit.

>communist symbol
>hair

in the trash it goes.

AFFIRMATIVE ACTION RECIPIENTS

>don't mess wid mah gibz!!

t. nigger scared to death of having to stand on his own two brain cells

while white women spend thousands on fake lips, big butts and tans lol

but hurt white boys all around.