#Not All White People

#Not All White People

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/09/29/us/tennessee-shooting-revenge-note.html
nytimes.com/2017/09/24/us/church-shooting-tennessee.html
nytimes.com/2015/06/18/us/church-attacked-in-charleston-south-carolina.html
churchlawandtax.com/cltr/2015/september-october/new-statistics-on-violence-against-religious-organizations.html
icpsr.umich.edu/icpsrweb/DSDR/studies/25561
youtube.com/watch?v=82Q8bvLvhHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LF1951pENdk
yahoo.com/news/latest-sheriff-says-church-shooter-192455582.html
foxnews.com/us/2017/11/05/man-used-ice-cream-truck-to-lure-sexually-assault-children-in-north-carolina-police-say.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, first this is bad and I'm not condoning it, but you have to admit when white people head out to kill we are pretty damn good at it. Sure blacks kill more people, but more blacks kill people than whites.

Sooo... Don't fuck with white people, I think history has shown this.

Whoa. You Jews had memes prepared for today it seems. How curious. How curious indeed.

>American
>White
pick one, fampai

We, white people, need to come up with a solution to this. I think we should all turn in our weapons. You do not see people of color running around with guns. Why should caucasian do it?

what?

This is how to debate with Christcuck filth.
Senior Master Debater

>american mental gymnastics

By percentage blacks commit homicide homicide more often than whites in the US, but when whites set out to kill they go big, planning, equipment. Why anyone thinks whites would lose a race war is beyond me.

the motive is always non existant

The Guy Fawkes Day church shooting.

No motive.

democrat shooting #2

democrats have no motive?

right after Its okay to be white campaign.

>Be atheist
>Kill Christians

It was an atheist, they have no morality and hate christian success.

nah this kid doesn't seem like a pedophile

>Be American
>Get shot

Dude is confirmed athiest antifa supporter...

Antifa tryed to have BIG rally's yesterday and failed.....

Antifa supporter goes and murders conservitives...

not too hard to figure out.

If the goal is to make democrats and atheists more successful and numerous then smearing their name is not the way to do it. Unless you are implying that these people were crucial to the movements that they are a part of?

lol he looks like a 56% orc

>no motive

fuck democrats

All they know is he was white and the gun was black.

>Church Shooting.
These are actually surprisingly common.
nytimes.com/2017/09/29/us/tennessee-shooting-revenge-note.html
nytimes.com/2017/09/24/us/church-shooting-tennessee.html
nytimes.com/2015/06/18/us/church-attacked-in-charleston-south-carolina.html

churchlawandtax.com/cltr/2015/september-october/new-statistics-on-violence-against-religious-organizations.html

And most damning of all, a national database.
icpsr.umich.edu/icpsrweb/DSDR/studies/25561

Really, the only difference is the number killed, and apparently this guy had military training, so that's to be expected.

Gun free zone.

Always goes for a soft target.

You never hear about some fuck shooting up a biker club.

Antifags arent white

Are Baptist churches gun free now?

Damn

youtube.com/watch?v=82Q8bvLvhHQ

Basement dwellers -USA edition-

>All they know is he was white and the gun was black.

Antifa

I really can't wait till all white people go extinct!
I really don't think they help society.

>be canadian
>get raped by refugees

Have they said what the gun was?

The only thing that matters. How tall was he? I am noticing a trend among mass murders. Theyre all genetically flawed Males. Either ugly or short or a combination of the two. Also, a few years back I visited my Aunt's workplace (she works in a mental hospital). Every Male there was a manlet.

I dont think any of things are a coincidence.

Times change and things change with time. Women no longer need Males for the things they used to need them for. They can work themselves and are protected by government agencies and the establishment. Cosmetic advancements have allowed even the ugliest and fattest Women to look attractive but there is nothing available for genetically ungifted males to make themselves appealing to the opposite sex and find fulfillment in marriage and offspring. The 80/20 rule is causing more and more Men to become bitter and agitated. A bitter Man with nothing to lose is something to be feared.

democrats have lots of money to start shooting churches

It's always some pathetic looking white boy that does this kind of shit.

>Hide a secret message
>Tell everyone how to find it in the same post
Wow, this surely isn't a larp

youtube.com/watch?v=LF1951pENdk

>>be canadian
>>get raped by refugees

>be American white woman

>get blacked by tyrone daily

Agreed.. he killed a lot of rural white sub-humans. Hope he killed more.

Wasn’t this antifa though?

Fucking Clayface

Where was Batman?

it's okay to be white

i really don't understand what he thought he was going to accomplish.
if this was real then i assume he was on some kind of drugs which is usually the case.
Problem is these things usually aren't real.

Are you confusing us with some other country? Literally haven't heard of one case here.

Also, you are the Nigger capital of the western world.

Where the fuck u been leaf? Everybody has guns in 'Merica not just white people.

WE DINDU NUFFIN

They would never say that, just

>he was white the gun was black

I don't know what the gun was, but that will be the story.

>antifa
>muslims
It will reach a tipping point.

Now this I know. Plus churches are just easier targets. Think about it; it's a place people go to feel at ease, attain spiritual connections, and overall be at peace. The sudden shift from praying for strength to praying for your life is a sudden change, so there is the element of surprise. The only question left is it's policy on gun control, which I'm getting conflicting information on.

Only whites think they would lose a race war.

You mean the organisation at large? No. Antifa would have targeted state/corporate targets such as police stations or banks. They don't give two fucks about churches except the really really hateful ones like Westboro.

fuck no we don't

Rutger AR15

no theyre not

churches aren't gun free zones in texas unles they post a large 30.06 sign at the entrance in english and spanish.

Western society is white people
Everyone else isnt part of it, theyre just mooching

But where are your sources, shimanon?

kev wuz a gud boy, he did not do nothing. he loved animals, children and all humans alike!
and he belived in the power of positivity!

>antifa
>think
There's your problem. This might have been part of the whole "November 4th Revolution" debacle. He probably bought into it, and believed he could start the ball rolling, make this into an Archduke Ferdinand situation.

>friendly atheist

wew

Just looking at the shooter and the Jewtube videos put up by the church he shot up, plus video of victims' families on the news, I'd say this whole community was being spoon-fed mayonnaise straight from the jar for decades. Somebody was fattening them up before the slaughter.

>Be leaf
>Fuck own dog

The only way to end mass shootings are americans embracing fascism

>IT'S OKAY TO SHOOT WHITES

I don't like how sexy this emoji is becoming

At least Ameritards don't export their mass shooters and infiltrate our societies. Far cry from the global cancer that is Islamic terrorism.

i don't think it was organized by antifa, more like an antifa member being encouraged to do shit like this

he had to pick a target and went for the nearest church he could

DELETE THIS

The 5th guy from the left looks familiar...

>Westboro
they done anything relevant in the last decade?

least I'm not dead ;)

>The 5th guy from the left looks familiar...

Nicholas Cage is everywhere.

It's ok to be white.

not anymore you fuckin white Jihadis

6:15 p.m.

Texas authorities are offering more details about the timeline of a deadly church shooting.

Department of Public Safety regional director Freeman Martin says the alleged shooter was dressed in black, wearing tactical gear and a ballistic vest when he arrived at a neighboring gas station around 11:20 a.m.

He crossed the street to the church, left his vehicle and started firing a Ruger AR assault-type rifle at the church. Then he entered the church and fired.

As he left the church, the shooter met an unidentified area resident with his own rifle who pursued him. The suspect was found dead in his vehicle near the border between Wilson and Guadalupe counties.

Martin says it's unclear if he died of a self-inflected wound or was shot by the resident.

yahoo.com/news/latest-sheriff-says-church-shooter-192455582.html

Again, if he was encouraged he would have been encouraged to attack non-civilians, especially if he was encouraged to kill. Anarchists haven't burned churches in almost a century, and haven't killed innocent civilians in decades. If any anarchist group starts doing it, it won't be an american group. The most hardcore anarchists today are probably the greeks and even they don't commit "blind" terrorist attacks.

>white shooter

Ohh boii here we go again

fuck off retard, we've all seen your fine anarchist fellows smashing peoples heads in with bikelocks
your kind gives no shit about innocence or not, just if they're on your side or not

So much for that "It's ok to be white" campaign...

>american
>white
what happened to le 56%?

Okay kiddo. Maybe read a book sometime.

lol notice how latins cant understand murican but the aussie can

>maybe read a book about these events that took place in the past year
what a wonderful response, fucking idiot

Look at his face,no stubble like he's on some hormone suppression, was he a one of those tranny ANTIFA? That would be consistent with his target. The Baptists just countersignaled AltRight so, I don't have too much sympathy for the people who suport that church except for children

>So much for that "It's ok to be white" campaign...
True
Because brown people never do anything disgusting.

Man used ice cream truck to lure, sexually assault children in North Carolina, police say

A North Carolina man is accused of using an ice cream truck in October to lure and sexually assault at least two young boys, according to police.

Isam Fathee Mohamed Rahmah, 51, of Durham, faces charges of first-degree kidnapping and indecent liberties with a child, Durham police said in a news release Friday.

Rahmah surrendered to authorities late Friday and is being held on a $1 million bond, according to Durham County records.

foxnews.com/us/2017/11/05/man-used-ice-cream-truck-to-lure-sexually-assault-children-in-north-carolina-police-say.html

>Anarchists haven't burned churches in almost a century, and haven't killed innocent civilians in decades.

Fucking lies.

A world without white people wouldn't last very long...niggers however, we would not miss.

Only weak Americans die from a bullet

Basically Jews would rule the world

Speak for yourself cancuck. That war would be over so fast. The only problem is what to do with all the dead niggers. I think a lot of barges and dumping at sea.

Another false flag. Jews want the guns THIS bad.

six years of high school down the drain...

Was he on anti-depressants?

He's note white
He's a fucking reptilian

most likely scenario right here

okay which juan of ju fackers wearing brown shooes!!

The shooter posted here