Seriously, America. At what point do you say enough is enough?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.grabien.com/story-texas-dept-public-safety-armed-citizen-engaged-killer-ending
youtube.com/watch?v=xC03hmS1Brk
youtube.com/watch?v=wzlU0Xypur4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You cannot legislate away evil. Evil must be destroyed.

Never you sand nigger nubrit shill
Well will die with our guns or by them

>muh guns

So fuck you bong

SHALL

Never.

>Flag
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Go back to your soydrinks, Euroserf.
SAGE

>Seriously, America. At what point do you say enough is enough?
When everyone is dead.

"May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

At what point do you stop fearing inanimate objects?

I am just starting my gun collection.

>Stopped by an armed citizen
news.grabien.com/story-texas-dept-public-safety-armed-citizen-engaged-killer-ending

Living the dream, right there.

never, it's a waste of them arguing with them

just sit back and enjoy the carnage

Never all the little children can die well just make more.

>360 knife attacks a day
lol no

That's perfect, I never knew I wanted an American flag P226

I agree, it's time for them to shoot all jews with burger flag imprinted guns

Ban guns = no shootings

>news.grabien.com/story-texas-dept-public-safety-armed-citizen-engaged-killer-ending
libshits blown the fuck out, again

maybe if we spam a dead horse meme enough Americans will forfeit their gun rights

t. jews

are we talking ammo here? never enough, even with the 2k rounds for every gun I have isnt enough.

Sage

Pic related.

Also, OP is a cuck.

You first

I'll take my chances in Texas over Mexico any day.

>OP doesn't realize gun owner stopped the shooter

Idk ask Japan about that

Church shooting in Colorado a decade ago

all this is, is the new high score

As in SUBMIT? Not going to happen.

fuck off. we were rebels from the beginning, and we'll be rebels to the end.

There's nothing they can do.

Too many firearms.

And even then, are you saying that you can't get a firearm illegally?

The US is the size of Europe. Europe combined has a heap of massacres.

Never, motherfucker.

>Muh guns
>Muh second Amendment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHhhhhhhhh.....

Democrat here. I'm going to run for president, and my first order when I get into office will be to ban crime.

if we just ban crime then mass shootings wont happen anymore. Not too many other people ever think about how murder being illegal doesn't necessarily mean it's banned, right?

Well that's why I will ban crime, cause I'm smarter than other people in government.

A vote for me is a vote against crime

- Hillary

Never.

When every single one of us is cold and dead, you snaggle-toothed pussy.

>(((1)))
sage

When the bad guy comes after me.

depends. how many people are in the US?

Anders
Paris Attacks
Constant trucks/cars/stabbings of peace
Eternal Anglo Turk in Germany

Europe as a whole is just as bad

This is my response, Muhammad

I think nigger and beaners are a bigger problem than guns. Guns were never illegal in the US, but nonwhites were once prohibited by law. Make America a 98% white majority I'll turn my guns in, with a smile!

Bombings of peace
Grenade attacks of peace
and so on

average Sup Forumstard
youtube.com/watch?v=xC03hmS1Brk

>There's nothing they can do.
>Too many firearms.

FYI......

There are roughly 650 million guns in the world.

Roughly 320 million of those are in the United States.

Roughly 20 million of those guns are US military, police and government owned.

The private citizens in the US own the remaining 300 million guns....

And many other estimates show that America might have as many as 750 million guns in the citizen's hands... :)

On November 25, 2016 (Black Friday shopping holiday) there were more guns sold in the US than would be needed to arm the entire United States Marine Corps! :D

>All these new "Amerimutt" memes start surfacing in the last few days.
>Always posted by meme flags.
Cool.

Seriously, NEVER. We will not be slaves to the government. WE THE PEOPLE decide what we will allow government to do, NOT the opposite. Why are you so stupid and cowardly? People who are unarmed are merely cattle, a herd to be managed and exploited for the benefit of politicians. Fuck you, cuck, if you were here I would shoot you dead for being such a spineless worm. Fuck you.

tell me how you plan on confiscating HALF A BILLION guns, when the US is the only country with more guns than people and one of only 3 countries with at least half as many guns as people.

it's too late to control guns in the US unless you drastically limit the amount of bullets produced but even that isn't certain of success.

when everyone, specifically me, is dead.

there should be gun control, for liberals.

Maybe like europe we ban the one common trait of these mass shooters. SSRIs.

Supress your feelings with drugs and succumb to violent impulses.

This is an excellent suggestion! Especially since they are obviously deranged and go as far as murdering people they disagree with.

Samefagging yourself

You're an actual idiot, go fuck your mother

When everyone is dead

just let the burgers kill themselves

natural selection

Average lefty " We need to violate everyone's rights, because I am to much of a coward to let other people have right, that I am to scared to exercise!!!!"

not yet

not yet

not even soon

We did when we voted to make America white again. Get all the fucking haters, dreamers, niggers out of here and we'll be a lot happier.

>there should be gun control, for liberals.

Actually not... If they had not taken guns away from the good black people there would not be so many niggers free to exploit the good black people now. Think about that....

youtube.com/watch?v=wzlU0Xypur4

>just let the burgers kill themselves
>natural selection

:D

Europe has are far beat there...

>Shooting at republican senators
>Shooting a conservative country concert
>Shooting at a conservative church
Why would we? We're being hunted

Yeah. That has nothing to do with the fact it's a prosperous country without blacks.

/thread/

Freedom comes with a price. This is something yuropoors cannot understand.

The attack was done in a gun free zone.

Think about... while you consider that Chicongo is a gun free zone.

>At what point do you say enough is enough

Look who's talking bong. It seems you have a runaway knife problem you need to deal with before lecturing us.

Unless this image is targeted to Subway footlongs, that's fake as shit.

Guns are designed and used to kill, they have no other practical uses beyond that.

this.
you can't legislate away evil, but you SHOULD legislate with the understanding that evil will exist.

a good samaritan heard the shooting, got his gun and responded, causing the shooter to flee.
the solution is to make it easier for good guys to have guns (including handguns, which libs like to ban), and to have them on your body (not "for home use only").

BEARING arms is just as important as KEEPING them, but is what anti-gun folks are successful controlling the most.

LOL!

Blacks in Japan....

They're pretty good at that when it's necessary, though. Damned useful.

>77
this.

Or better yet, restrict criminals from getting guns, in my country a criminal would have to mortgage his house to get a gun on the black market, farmers and other Law Abiding people can still get them if they have a need for them.

It's easy for people outside the United States to chastise us for our guns, you've not had to deal with the positions that a lot of us have been through. I've been jumped, robbed, had guns and knives pulled on me, been shot at, and yes I returned fire. Cops do not show up until the shooting has stopped around here. I cannot walk through my town, as a white person, without a constant hand on my weapon. I have my firearms legally, I can tell you, the nigs around here do not. Believe me or not, that's how it is around here, and fuck if I'll be the only one unarmed.

I don't understand the mentality of someone breaking into your house to steal some shit and you just crank the situation up to 12 and full on murder someone, why do Americans act like AnCap memes and blow away some Joe the moment he sets foot on their property.
>inb4 he might want to rape and kill my whole family.
Dude, he probably just wants your TV, call the police and grab a bat, don't A-10 warthog some dude for stupid shit like that, he's your fellow man.

Saved!! :D

If you guys had gun control, the blacks wouldn't have the guns in the first place.

>murder
If you feel that having a gun would cause you to murder someone, I understand why you abstain.

>average Sweede

Its South Americans

Straw man, I'm claiming that you having a gun makes it easier for confrontation to end in death.

18-1-704.5. Use of deadly physical force against an intruder

(1) The general assembly hereby recognizes that the citizens of Colorado have a right to expect absolute safety within their own homes.

(2) Notwithstanding the provisions of section 18-1-704, any occupant of a dwelling is justified in using any degree of physical force, including deadly physical force, against another person when that other person has made an unlawful entry into the dwelling, and when the occupant has a reasonable belief that such other person has committed a crime in the dwelling in addition to the uninvited entry, or is committing or intends to commit a crime against a person or property in addition to the uninvited entry, and when the occupant reasonably believes that such other person might use any physical force, no matter how slight, against any occupant.

(3) Any occupant of a dwelling using physical force, including deadly physical force, in accordance with the provisions of subsection (2) of this section shall be immune from criminal prosecution for the use of such force.

(4) Any occupant of a dwelling using physical force, including deadly physical force, in accordance with the provisions of subsection (2) of this section shall be immune from any civil liability for injuries or death resulting from the use of such force.

People will always be able to get guns, regardless of gun control. I know a machinist who can manufacture a 1911 from raw materials. I know more than one person who can make bullets, smokeless powder, casings, and primers, again, from raw material. People will always be able to launch lead from something to kill others.

No, you don't know what murder is. It's not a strawman, you yourself expressed it.

Hitting someone with a bat will kill them just as surely as shooting them would, I’d much rather have standoff distance than get into hand to hand with some cunt who I don’t know is/isn’t carrying a weapon

Listen to Jordan Peterson, newfag. YOU are evil. Everyone has evil in them. Anyone can become this level evil. Many will.

That's why guns must be sold more responsibly.

When uve gone too deep physically spiritually mentally emotionally politically economically and theoretically

God forbid a nigger die after trying to steal or rape you. Heaven forbid such a future astronaut die.

Because rape hungry niggers never rape in packs right? Because South African niggers don't rape in groups then kill their victims huh?

Of course nobody wants to hurt anybody...

But there really are very bad people out there that need to be put down...

When is Brittain gonna ban Acid? ffs.

Reminder that OP lives in a country where using physical force to defend your property can result in being given a longer sentence than the invader, and therefore any opinions he has on the second amendment are invalid.

Really cannot wait to leave this cuckfest of an island.

Amen brother

>When is Brittain gonna ban Acid? ffs.

:D

Poor UK, we're probably just going to have to nuke them in the end...

America is a unique nation with a unique set of circumstances, many of which have nothing to do with the law. I don't think you can legislate this problem away.

These attacks are increasing in frequency, whereas you'd never hear of something like this happening 50-60 years ago. I don't think the root cause has to deal with the availability of the involved tools, I think it has more to do with an eroding moral fiber in our society. Do note that rates of mental illness and neuroticism are at an all-time high and are getting worse.